Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye will attend Shanghai's film festival ( 14th -22nd June 2014)

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86578

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh how I wish for Shinhye to wear one of those glamorous dress/gowns for this international media focus event. Thanks @maris for those gorgeous gowns. I did long research on what was worn at the Shanghai International Film fest to see what the ladies actually wore then.

I am keeping my fingers crossed n hoping for the best :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Maris, Chars, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86579

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve ........those are glamorous dresses from the previous SIFF red carpet that you posted here! I have posted the type of dresses that would showcase her wonderful figure.

It does seem that everyone goes all out to look the part of a famous celebrity on the red carpet at this event. Therefore, I think that there is 99.99% chances of Shinhye looking like a million dollar this time........specially she is representing Soouth Korea abroad among stars from all over the world. Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman always look stunning on the red carpet. .......So how can Shinhye lag behind.

I am convinced that Shinhye will look absolutely glamorous and stunning! I am waiting with abated breath :)
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nzida, moon, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86583

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Crossing fingers that she will really dress up for the event. I want to see her looking da' bomb that night. Pls Shinhye grant me my wish! :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86589

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Please don't wear like this...

paeksang_2014-06-06.jpg

1399409259.jpg

pshkstar5.jpg

Enough!!!! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, moon, Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86591

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Elana, hopefully no more lace. I'm quite nervous to see what she'll wear. Don't care if it's black as long as something beautiful. So far none of her dresses this year is a hit yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86645

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Maybe she'll still wear black.. and lacey :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86730

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
:pray: Hope Shin hye would wear those stunning blue gowns that sister Maris had posted. I can't wait for all your update for the Shanghai's Film Festival.... so greatful for all your hard works :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #87110

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
just a day more to go.... mark your calendars!! :whistle:
we will see our dear Park Shin Hye walk the red carpet ceremonies at the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival on June 14th !!

The Organizing Committee (SIFF) confirmed that Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Hayden Christensen, Rain, Song Seung Heon and Park Shin Hye will grace the red carpet at the opening ceremony (June 14).
cr: SIFF

I am anticipating the dress/gown that Shinhye will wear for this occasion. She's lovely, I want her to enjoy and experience this international gathering outside of Korea.

LINK HERE
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #87111

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Korean stars invited were..
Park Shin Hye to attend the red carpet opening ceremonies.. and may grace other promotions.
Rain will attend with Liu Yifei to promote Difficult Love, a film by director Gao Xixi.
Song Seung Heon will bring his new film Obsessed.
Son Tae-yeong will hit the closing ceremony red carpet for her co-starring work in a Chinese film.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #87112

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I wish she attend English class and improve her English. :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds