Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show

2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show 9 years 5 months ago #102800

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
more pictures

2049235831_7ad43989_20141021184504280.jpeg

2049235831_740a8ec5_20141021190508175.jpeg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show 9 years 5 months ago #102880

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Who is Jain Song....

She is a famous Seoul designer
A graduate of Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
B.F.A Emphasis on Sculpture
1998 Parson’s Design School Design Dept. AAS Course

Last year 2013, Park Shin Hye attended Jain Song's fashion show during the fashion week. Shinhye was also seated next to actress So Yi Hyun (remember her in Heartstrings).

Coincidentally, Shinhye sat next to So Yi Hyun at the Jain Song fashion show this year 2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show 9 years 5 months ago #102992

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Legs

Actress Park Shin Hye showed off her beautiful legs during the Seoul Fashion Week. Actress Park Shin Hye was in Seoul for the 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week Metro City collection. The collection launched in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP) on October 21, 2014. Actress Park Shin Hye attended the event and had a photo time. 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week is the 14th fashion week that is hosted by the city of Seoul. The event took place for six days in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP), and included fashion shows of 80 different designers including Korean and international ones. Actress Park Shin Hye is going to star in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio." It is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun. The drama tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter.

Source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/47714/20141...gs.htm#ixzz3HHEZJT67
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show 9 years 5 months ago #103448

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oops double post.... Mianhe :blush:

Park Shin Hye At Seoul Fashion Week

Actress Park Shin Hye visited Seoul, Korea, for the 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week Metro City collection. The collection launched in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP) on October 21, 2014. Actress Park Shin Hye attended the event and had a photo time. 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week is the 14th fashion week that is hosted by the city of Seoul.

The event took place for six days in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP), and included fashion shows of 80 different designers including Korean and international ones.

Actress Park Shin Hye is going to star in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio.” It is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun. The drama tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio,” actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter.
cr ohkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye Attends Jain Song Fashion Show 9 years 5 months ago #103515

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye spotted attending the Mamonde Blooming event Tour....
she's wearing a Jain Song design dress from 2015 Spring/Summer collection

which Shinhye wore and posted in her recent Weibo account

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds