Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116309

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Actress Park Shin Hye Opens Up About Her Past Dating Experiences

park-shin-hye-21.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently opened up about her previous relationship experiences and shared her dating style.

On the February 14 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” the actress sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked Park Shin Hye to give herself a grade for her dating life. She thought about it for a bit before answering, “My dating score is a D-,” as she drew a minus mark next to the ‘D’ grade.

The actress continued, “In the past, whenever I was asked a question in regard to dating, I could just say, ’I’ve never dated’ and pass over it because I was young. But I can’t do that anymore,” as she laughed.

She further explained, “To be honest, I also have dating experience. But I wasn’t able to focus on the other person’s feelings because I was so busy with my own work and never had time outside of work. I came to feel that I was selfish. [When I think of my actions at the time] it wasn’t very pretty.”

The reporter then asked Park Shin Hye if she prefers to date younger, older, or same-age men, she said, “I think I’m more comfortable with older or same-age. I don’t think I can see younger as men. I like a person I can lean on.”

cr: soompi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, mariana

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116324

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin Hye talks about taking 7 years to graduate college

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1423919023_852791.jpg

1. [+556, -36] Park Shin Hye has been known for never skipping class or school events and even spends entire nights at here during testing season. When she's busy with drama or movie filmings, she'll just take entire semesters off because she knows she won't be able to focus on her studies. I'm a fellow student at Joongang which is why I'm writing this comment, in case people misunderstand the title ㅋ If you ask any of the students here which celebrity works the hardest, we'd all pick Park Shin HYe

2. [+373, -25] She's famous among Joongang students for being super studious to the point where she's always spotted in and out of the library..

3. [+315, -22] Park Shin Hye was practically raised under Lee Seung Hwan's Dream Factory agency since she was in elementary school and Lee Seung Hwan made it a point that he wanted her to focus more on her schooling than her celebrity career. He made her use public transportation and made sure to work her schedule around her school schedule. Probably why she took entire semesters off in college if she knew she couldn't give her 100% in school. I've been a longtime Lee Seung Hwan fan so I naturally saw Park Shin Hye grow up with him and she's really studious. Goes to every school trip, festival event, charity event, and is known for practically living at the library.

4. [+43, -12] She only has a semester left to graduate anyway. Famous for having good grades and being a model student overall. One of the few celebrities who actually attended college.

5. [+41, -6] She's only late on graduating because she took entire semesters off for her film schedule... She's way different than the other 'ghost students' who barely attend class but still get away with a diploma.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, mariana

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116328

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
another trans:

Park Shin Hye grades herself on 'Entertainment Relay'

For her looks, she gave herself a B+. When asked to choose whether she's cute, innocent or sexy, Park Shin Hye said she's in between innocent and sexy. For her studies, she gave herself a C, explaining that she still hasn't graduated college even though she's been a student there for 7 years. When asked to grade herself on love in her twenties, she gave herself a D-. She shared, "It wasn't great. I can't lie and say that I didn't date. I have experience, but because I'm so busy with my work, I selfishly can't take care of the other person. It wasn't that pretty."

When asked which she prefers among same-age, older, and younger guys, she shared, "Still, I think older and same-age is a bit better. I don't think I'll see [younger guys] as men yet."

by: allkpop

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116330

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
from youtube:

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116331

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sis @meyergsi for the posts.....

I'm loving her interviews huh....she is becoming more honest :)

Here are more pics....

web_2077686238_0111f336_2015-02-15-02-20-15_deco.jpg

web_2077686238_78091df4_2015-02-15-02-20-44_deco.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi, mariana

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116332

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
More screen caps....Shin Hye is so pretty in this interview
Love her simplicity :)

ctto

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116344

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Here are more pics of Shin Hye from her interview....
ahhh i just can't get enough every time i see her pics.....

ZVyjZZl.jpg

NxILkOX.jpg

3y7BZeq.jpg

ctto

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116348

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
more screen caps.....
so lovely with her body language during the interview....

web_2943399980_01d532f4.jpg

web_2943399980_4bb12646.jpg

web_2943399980_6e5edc09.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116349

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
G7T9cX1.jpg

j1eSqJk.jpg

cZ4QtV1.jpg

cr DC

2-14-2015 PSH at KBS Entertainment Weekly 9 years 2 months ago #116359

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Netizens React To Park Shin Hye Spending 7 Years in University

Screen-Shot-2015-02-15-at-10.16.59.png

On the episode of KBS 2 Entertainment Weekly that aired on February 14th, Park Shin Hye chatted with the staff of the show on the topic of her university life.
When the subject of her life as a university student was brought up Park Shin Hye said, “I’m the highest senior in the entire school. There’s no one above me because I’ve been going to university for 7 years. My juniors call me ‘ancestor’, and keep joking that I’m so old so I should already be inside a coffin.”
During the interview she also revealed that she entered school together with actresses Go Ara, Kim So Eun, and actors Kim Bum and Kang Ha Neul
Park Shin Hye also mentioned actor Kang Ha Neul, who she has worked alongside with in the drama Heirs, saying, “Haneul looks like he would be very hard working, but he’s still in 2nd year. He’s got a long way to go. Ara will probably graduate first, and then it will be me.”
Many netizens who claimed to be from the same school as her commented on this post stating that they can attest to the fact that Park Shin Hye is a good student.
1. [+ 723, – 48] Park Shin Hye is famous for being very active in school, participating in all school events, and not missing a single class. When exams start she pulls all nighters at the library studying and goes on bonding trips. That’s why whenever she starts a drama or a movie she drops school completely, meaning if she isn’t going to go to school properly she would rather not at all.
I’m just writing this as a person that goes to Joongang University with her. She’s known to be the hardest working celebrity in Joongang University.
2. [+502, – 35] She’s famous among Joongang University students for frequenting the library to study and working hard..
3. [+429, – 29] Ever since she was in elementary school, she grew up in Lee Seung Hwan‘s Dream Factory. Ever since she was a child actress, Lee Seung Hwan emphasized how important school was, and that students must act like students. That’s probably why she puts so much emphasis on school, and takes leave from school rather than half ass it. She goes to every event and studies hard. She’s only still in school because of her career.
Aside from filming for her recent drama Pinocchio with Lee Jong Suk, the actress has also collaborated in a new single with MYK titled “You’re Perfect.” Epik High‘s Tablo also took part in producing the lyrics for the song.

1423919023_852791.jpg

cr Koreaboo
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.807 seconds