Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye in Some Boys and Some Girls

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #126242

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Really, Mianhe for not paying attention..... we even had this thread for 3 months and I did not know... shame on me :dry: :pinch:

Let us stay tune for the episode 5 and watch Park Shin Hye in it..... She looked like she was enjoying herself.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127391

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=720579

Shinhye's segment for Some Guys, Some Girls will air tom. at 11:15pm KST

CGYoIo5UAAMmC9U.png

CGYoINpUkAArmeL.png

CGYoImgUkAAZxhX.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127393

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye "I learned how to deal with men in Chae Jung Ahn" Huh ? Interesting headline ... hmmm

-cr: STOO
CGYx7T8U8AA8Lrh.jpg

Shinhye's segment for Some Guys, Some Girls will air tom. at 11:15pm KST

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127398

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye revealed to be a Gong Yoo fan through ‘Some Guys Some Girls’ variety program
62860-329439-300x168.jpg

62860-329441-300x168.jpg
Actress Park Shin Hye recently made a surprise appearance at the recording of SBS TV variety program ‘Some Guys Some Girls,’ and enjoyed a family gathering with Chae Jung Ahn, Chae Yeon, Yoon So Yi, and others.

On the day of recording, Chae Jung Ahn heard that a celebrity would be arriving later, and started to prepare a feast. Jang Hee Jin then came along, and everyone started conversing about relationships, marriage, and other women topics. Friends also sent their blessings, that the fixed cast members will be able to find their true love through the program.

As everyone started eating, Park Shin Hye who is known to be a much adored hoobae of Chae Jung Ahn suddenly appeared. Park Shin Hye said, “I learnt a lot from unni, like on how to treat a man.” Chae Jung Ahn explained, “I knew her when she was 21. I was worried then on when she would become a real woman. But judging from now, I was worried for nothing.”

Chae Jung Ahn also divulged a story between Park Shin Hye and her idol Gong Yoo, “Park Shin Hye is a fan of Gong Yoo. There was once when I had a meeting with Gong Yoo, and I called Shin Hye along. Her voice and expressions were totally different, and were really sexy. It shocked me.”

Park Shin Hye immediately clarified by saying that she had just gotten out of the bath, and was getting ready for bed. She then got a call from Chae Jung Ahn, and had headed along to the meeting with a bare face and messy hair.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127400

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye revealed to be a Gong Yoo fan through ‘Some Guys Some Girls’ variety program

image-441.jpg

image-442.jpg

image-438.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently made a surprise appearance at the recording of SBS TV variety program ‘Some Guys Some Girls,’ and enjoyed a family gathering with Chae Jung Ahn, Chae Yeon, Yoon So Yi, and others.

On the day of recording, Chae Jung Ahn heard that a celebrity would be arriving later, and started to prepare a feast. Jang Hee Jin then came along, and everyone started conversing about relationships, marriage, and other women topics. Friends also sent their blessings, that the fixed cast members will be able to find their true love through the program.

As everyone started eating, Park Shin Hye who is known to be a much adored hoobae of Chae Jung Ahn suddenly appeared. Park Shin Hye said, “I learnt a lot from unni, like on how to treat a man.” Chae Jung Ahn explained, “I knew her when she was 21. I was worried then on when she would become a real woman. But judging from now, I was worried for nothing.”

Chae Jung Ahn also divulged a story between Park Shin Hye and her idol Gong Yoo, “Park Shin Hye is a fan of Gong Yoo. There was once when I had a meeting with Gong Yoo, and I called Shin Hye along. Her voice and expressions were totally different, and were really sexy. It shocked me.”

Park Shin Hye immediately clarified by saying that she had just gotten out of the bath, and was getting ready for bed. She then got a call from Chae Jung Ahn, and had headed along to the meeting with a bare face and messy hair.

Credit kpop
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127401

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
ParkShinHye revealed as a Gong Yoo fan.

CGZl8cEUQAEctzB.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127411

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
'Coffee Prince' actress taught Park Shin-hye how to 'deal with men'

Actress Park Shin-hye said she "learned how to deal with men" through her friendship with older actress Chae Jung-an on an entertainment program that will be broadcast Tuesday.

"I learned a lot through my unni (an older sister figure). I learned how to deal with men," said Park about Chae.

Chae, 37, is perhaps best-known for starring in the 2007 hit TV drama "Coffee Prince."

Park, 25, made the remarks during filming for a Korean TV variety show, "Some Guys, Some Girls." Broadcaster SBS released the information Monday, a day before the broadcast date.

Chae said she first met Park when the younger actress was about 20.

"Since she was so young at the time, I worried when she would become a woman," said Chae during the discussion about love, dating and marriage.

"I think I worried unnecessarily. She already knows how to meet (guys)," said Chae, to which Park showed surprise and reacted defensively.

Park made her acting debut at age 13 as a child actress in the 2003 romantic TV drama "Stairway to Heaven."

Park shared a group photo from the set, including Chae, on Instagram, Sunday.

"You're the best, Chae Jung-an," said Park on Instagram.

Other women in the discussion include actress Jang Hee-jin, model Goo Jae-yee, shoe designer Lee Bonnie, and florist Hwang Bo-hyeon.

The episode of "Some Guys, Some Girls," will air on SBS on Tuesday at 11:15 p.m.

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127413

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
shall we merge the 2 threads into one
:-V

Don't forget....
Park Shin Hye's part for "Some Guys, Some Girls" will be broadcast tomorrow at 11:15 pm KST
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127414

who is Gong Yoo?? Can anyone please tell me about him and if possible put a littlt photo of him?? Please?(If is not too much to ask P LE A SE !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127416

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello @Sonia, nice to see you at this time.

I've seen Gong Yoo's two dramas before...

The First Shop of Coffee Prince (2007)
and Big (2012)... not too happy with the ending.. my opinion only.

Actor Gong Yoo, was born on July 10, 1979 in Busan. He is 6 ft tall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.048 seconds