Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye in Some Boys and Some Girls

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127418

Does our princess PSH really like him? GONG YOO? oh oh!! nothing against him but I think he is too much "a man of the world" for our litlle princess! Beside he is too old for her is he married? I have seen the film coffee prince well it is a nice film but I find it a litlle bulgar the way they interact with each other (( Ha ha ha I think I am alitlle bit old fashion and I really wish that she will find someone who is nice, gentleman, caring ",daring" and most of all love her so much!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127419

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sorry if it's off topic :-V
Is she the one with shinhye during the Seoul fashion week...... Forgot about the designers name..

image-45.jpg

image-46.jpg

Thank you :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127420

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Sorry about the duplicate thread. I searched for the thread under this name not realizing / forgot actually ......that it already exist under a different name. Eve, I totally agree that there should not be two threads.
Irene or Jenzzy .....sorry to bother you but could you please do the necessary as you deem fit?
Furthermore, if they have given a new name to the program it would be great if the heading to the thread could be changed too so as to avoid future confusion....thank you!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, sarah.94

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127421

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Once PSH becomes connected or even mentioned in a show, it becomes a hot topic.. ;)
Ahhh.... Really love it :superkiss:

What Happened When Park Shin Hye Met Gong Yoo

image-47.jpg

Who didn't have something of a crush on Gong Yoo when he played the coffee shop heir in "Coffee Prince?" Maybe even Park Shin Hye.
On a recent episode of the TV program "Some Guys, Some Girls," she admitted that she jumped at the chance to meet him. The opportunity arose through her friendship with actress Chae Jung Ahn, who co-starred with Gong Yoo in "Coffee Prince."
Park, the star of "Pinocchio" and the film "The Royal Tailors" recently visited Chae on the set of "Some Guys, Some Girls." The conversation naturally turned to dating, love and marriage.
Chae, 37, and Park, 25, have been friends for the last four years, despite the age difference and they often socialize with singer Chae Yeon, 36, and actress Yoon So Yi, 30.
Chae Jung Ahn has been like an older sister to Park, who recently posted a picture of the two of them together on her Instagram page. She also uploaded another photo of the two together at Chae Jung Ahn's "Super Concert Enjoy Saturday" on May 30 in Busan. Along with the photo she wrote, "Chae Jung Ahn unni is the best."
"I learned a lot from Chae Jung Ahn," said Park when she appeared on the program. "She taught me how to handle men."
Chae Jung Ahn said that since she met Park at such a young age, she wondered what kind of woman she might become and how she would handle love and dating.
"Now I know I worried for nothing," said Chae. "She is doing fine on her own."
Park Shin Hye has acquired a fair share of admirers, including a few celebrities. Her "The Royal Tailors" co-star Yoo Yeon Suk said he would be happy to date her. She so impressed 2PM's Ok Taecyeon on the reality show "Three Meals A Day" that he became her fan.
It seems that Park has long been a fan of actor Gong Yoo. Chae Jung Ahn knew that Park was a fan and related the story of how she introduced them.
"I invited her to a get-together I was at," said Chae. "Gong Yoo was present and I knew she was a fan of his. I was surprised to see how her voice and expressions changed when she was around him, how sexy she looked."
Park Shin Hye did not remember it quite that way.
"I was lying down in bed after taking a shower but when I got her call, I rushed out and met Gong Yoo with no make-up on and messy hair."
Even with messy hair, she probably looked great.
The episode of "Some Girls, Some Guys" was filmed on June 1 and will air on June 2.

Source:kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, twingals

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127430

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am eagerly awaiting for the broadcast and video for this episode.

I have a feeling that Shinhye was a fan of actor Gong Yoo because of "Coffee Prince". I myself like that guy THEN.... He was charming in that drama. If and when she meets up with Gong Yoo, I am sure she will be flustered... :P He entered the mandatory military for 2 years and when he came back... he looked more mature....like an ahjussi. :pinch: :blush: his drama "Big" changed me. mianhe... but I am sure he is still charming.
:shy:

Hi @seirazde, they both attended the Seoul fashion show of designer Jain Song
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127436

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
A "Roommate" spin-off?
Similar in a sense that there will be exchanges, comments about some topics ..... ;)

"Some Guy Some Girl" is a show that tries to bring together single veteran celebrities who find that in the process of aging, it is difficult to be true to their feelings.
cr: koogleTV

How is this possible to understand.... the show will be a lot of talking, simultaneously maybe.... "Some Girls Some Guys" ever be subbed.... :ohmy:
watch this episode....

채정안, 산부인과 중요성 강조 @썸남썸녀 2회
Chae Jung Ahn , emphasizing the importance of Obstetrics and Gynecology
cr: entertainment SBS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127437

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This video looks interesting.... but what were they talking about? :P

윤소이 "밀당이 얼마나 재밌는데" 조재현 닮은 소개남 '당황' @썸남썸녀 20150512
Actress Yoon So Yi,

cr: entertainmentSBS

I am hoping someone will kindly translate the Shinhye cuts for tomorrow's episode.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

2015 Park Shin Hye In Some Boys And Some Girls 8 years 10 months ago #127466

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park Shin Hye attended her friend Chae Jung Ahn's house party with fellow female celebrities Chae Yun and Yoon So Yi . The girl talk started with Chae's initial response to meeting the Pinocchio actress and veered to Park's cute fangirling over actor Gong Yoo.

The When A Man Loves actress worried that Park would grow up too fast in the entertainment industry when she met Park at the tender age of 21. However, she admitted that she was concerned for no reason because Park is doing just fine on her own. The starlet even admitted that Chae "taught [her] how to handle men.”

Chae revealed that Park Shin Hye's whole demeanor changed when she met her celebrity crush Gong Yoo. “I invited her to a get together with Gong Yoo because she was his fan. I was surprised to see how her voice and expressions changed. It gave her a sexy look."

The young beauty showed her actual fresh face to the Coffee Prince actor during their first meeting. Park carefully explained how she got ready for the big meeting: "I was laying down for bed after taking a shower when I received her call. I dashed out and met Gong Yoo with no makeup on and messy hair.”

Actresses Jang Hee Jin, Goo Jae Yi, Lee Bo Hyun, and Hwang Bo Hyun were also part of the fabulous girl talk about love and relationships.

The fun episode of Gong Some Guys, Some Girls airs tomorrow in South Korea.

Gong Yoo definitely had a chance to see the real Park Shin Hye! I wonder what his first impression of her was. Do you think he was taken by her natural beauty?

Watch Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Cha Tae Hyun in Producer, the star-studded new series that goes behind the scenes of Korean variety shows ..

GY_PSH.png

cr Drama fever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127486

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
it's out.... here are the screencaps :blush:
Shin Hye was introduced as the guest on screen

and to the ladies...

we need to have the translations to enjoy what they were talking about... :)

hmm I see the rumoured gf of Taeyang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #127487

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye was 'fed' ... :pinch: that was a mouthful ! :lol:

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds