Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124640

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye at the Chanel Cruise Resort extravaganza in Seoul, Korea

Karl Lagerfeld was in Seoul to show the latest Chanel cruise collection.
our special lady in attendance....

:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124642

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Allure....

The makeup look evoked the wide-eyed, doll-like characters in Korean manhwa (comic books), with white liner on the inner rims and small clusters of false lashes right in the middle of the lash line. It was an effect that made the models' eyes look wider and rounder. Brows were outlined with dark pencil to create a blocky shape, while the same bright-pink-red shade went around the eyes, on the apples of the cheeks, and on the lips, the latter in a supersaturated layer. If traffic cones were pink, this lipstick is the color they would be.

The hair, on the other hand, was steeped in tradition. "Karl [Lagerfeld] sent me images, photos, and paintings of hairstyles worn by ancient Korean nobility," said hairstylist Sam McKnight, who painstakingly wove black synthetic hair into 120 braids that he coated with beeswax to keep in place. He then molded the braids into different shapes, from cute Minnie Mouse ears and large buns to hair crowns inspired by traditional South Korean hairstyles. Each of these hair sculptures was then clipped and pinned into a model's own hair, which was tied into a low, texturized ponytail. "We used the braids almost like hats," explained McKnight. "And mixed with the natural-looking ponytail, it gave the overall effect of a doll-like cartoon." In typical Chanel style, this beauty look was the perfect mix of old and new—not to mention an inspiration to go bolder and brighter this summer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124643

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
a friend of Shinhye had her picture taken with Giselle ! Very nice !

models' post in IG

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124652

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yoona, Shin Hye and Krystal.....

CEUPshbUsAA7_ok.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, mariana

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124654

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Not sure if we have this already.....
but here is an HD pic of Shin Hye during the event

web_1918404089_2b0fb4a8.jpg

web_1918404089_41b2cf0d.jpg

cr DC
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, mariana, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124659

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
CEWXFJxVIAABt8G.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124665

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
New photo revealed ! hahha

SHE GOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE EVER!!!!!

CAN YOU SEE SHINHYE???

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124765

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
2949439165_78d1190f.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124787

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Finally I read about another talented actress, Ah-Sung Ko who attended the Chanel Seoul show. This is her 2nd time to attend a Chanel show.

MAY 7, 2015 12:45 PM Vogue by Monica Kim....

Karl Lagerfeld has a knack for spotting talent. From Soo Joo Park on the runway to Alma Jodorowsky in the front row, his bouclé-clad ‘It girls project’ an effortless, under-the-radar cool. So, when Ah-Sung Ko, the 22-year-old Korean actress, appeared at Chanel’s resort show in Seoul this week—floating up the steps of Lagerfeld’s K-pop-inspired set, in a black zibeline minidress, two dove-gray tulle wings sprouting from her back—we sat up and took note.

A child star in her hometown of Seoul, Ko’s breakout role came at age fourteen in Bong Joon-ho’s cult monster movie The Host, for which the Washington Post called her “exquisite.” Then came Snowpiercer, Bong’s big stateside debut. The film was stocked with marquee names—Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton—but Ko pulled off a scene-stealing turn as the impish, clairvoyant Yona. “To me, acting is closer to reaction than action—inducing an actor’s emotional performance, rather than trying to show something yourself,” she says. Last year was a banner one: She signed onto Guy Oseary’s management company, Untitled Entertainment, and became a de facto presence in the Chanel front row.

“I was so happy to attend again,” says Ko, recalling her first show in Dubai last May for which she picked out a hot pink tweed crop top and pants from the house’s spring collection. “There was a dress with the same pattern, but I thought it would look better to have some space between the tweeds.” She sported Chanel at the Los Angeles premiere of Snowpiercer, too, upstaging her costars in a black-and-white shift dress and blue satin Louboutin peep-toes, her hair pulled back in a loose chignon. Ko shifts easily from club kid to vamp, selling each look with her vivid expressions. “I don’t really have one style, I just choose what I like best each time,” she says. “Right now, I’m wearing a lot of A.P.C., Acne Studios, COS, Carven—and Chanel, of course.”
As far as her career goes, the cerebral actress—she’s currently reading C’est Tout by Marguerite Duras—might do well to follow the path of her former costar and acting idol, Tilda. “There’s no one reason for it!” Ko says. “I was just in awe of her while we were shooting Snowpiercer.” For now, she’ll soon start filming Hong Sang-soo’s latest project, then make the move to Los Angeles to work with Untitled. We predict a bright future in Hollywood for Ko—and many more tweed-filled turns with Chanel.
:heartsh:

Park Shin Hye at Chanel Seoul event next to Siwon...

:ding:
Karl Lagerfeld leaving the event....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124809

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.865 seconds