Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125199

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye will join the Pink Marathon of Amore Pacific on the 17th May.....

image-225.jpg

Cr: burning monster

Nationwide marathons in Korea to fight breast cancer kick off -

image-226.jpg

Monday, Apr 27, 2015
The Korea Herald/Asia News Network
By Sohn Ji-young

South Korean cosmetics brand AmorePacific and the Korea Breast Cancer Foundation kicked off the Busan leg of this year's Pink Ribbon Love Marathon on Sunday.

The annual event aims to spread awareness about breast cancer ― the most common form of cancer in women ― and raise funds for low-income breast cancer patients.
Runners participate in the 2015 Pink Ribbon Love Marathon at the Busan Yachting Range on Sunday. (AmorePacific)

Over 5,000 men and women gathered at the Busan Yachting Range to take part in the race, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year.

- See more at: yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/nationwid...sthash.542PZ3em.dpuf

My Note:
Good morning/ Good evening everyone
:heartsh:
Things like these makes Shinhye such a complete person........she does not live for just herself. No matter how busy she is ......there will always be time in her life for stuff that matters. It's complete food for any person......marathon for physical fitness and the purpose behind it is the food for the soul......
Way to Go Shinhye.....more power to you....

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, Paris35, Lorrssinz, pyaarhia123

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125200

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Amore normally puts at least 2 or 3 of their endorsers on that marathon......
Khjpearl

My Note:
Just have to love this young girl for living her life to the fullest in a more meaningful way that makes it worthwhile.....it's her approach to life that keeps me fascinated and interested in her and anticipate her future activities......

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Paris35, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125211

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hellooooo @Maris !

great to meet up at this time :) Thank you for the update on Amore Pacific participation on the 17th by our lovely and healthy Shinhye. She is quite commendable lady.

may I add.... am looking forward to a possible shampoo cf with Shinhye! One of the many many wishes I have for her.... :blush:

Woah..A shampoo cf for Shinhye? The product is from Amore Pacific,,
cr: khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125268

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
So PSH the only celebrity there?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125525

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Amore Pacific Pink Ribbon Love Marathon 17/05/2015
Here we go guys :)

szxaz.jpg

fze.jpg

cd.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125528

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Good morning all we haven't high quality yet mmm waiting for the HD photos :lol:

gr.jpg

credit to Daum cafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125529

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye at Amore Pacific Pink Ribbon Love Marathon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125531

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I thought she will run together. :dry: :dry: :dry:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125537

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
ME too i thought she will run, i didnt go in this event since it was so early..hihi

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

I really thguht she will run since it suits the MArathon on her since she was very adventurous!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Good Morning to all of you here ! Good Evening to sis eve ! Is it late in yours?? Good to catch everyone here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye for Amore Pacific Pink Marathon 8 years 11 months ago #125538

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Cr: IG

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds