• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
reminds me of the duo singing Rooftop Moonlight's "Good Job, On Another Day"

:-V

and the video....

cr: Mohamed sunbae
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129241

• diena11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
could someone here translate this article related 3mad

media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?...id=20150625133009731
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129246

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

hello sis diena here's the translation of that link...

:bingo: "Samsi meals" writer "Taecyeon Lee Seo-jin, 女 guests marveling year" (interview) :heartsh:

"Samsi meals' gimdaeju writer said the expectations of guests oksunbong of Lee Seo-jin oktaek year gimgwanggyu. gimdaeju latest news writers in a meeting with the reason for the yen to invite tvN 'samsi meals' Choice guest side, so for family meals responses He said the. Park Shin Hye intelligence before seen yuhaejin the last 22 days has been to oksunbong Kim Ha Neul went to visit the house choice. gimdaeju writer "When a new person depends a large part of oksunbong landscape" and "Maybe" samsi meals' such as space (Choice ) To give your face the same people (Lee Seo-jin oktaek year gimgwanggyu) changes because the concept is the same thing (self-sufficient peasant life) not only for each other guests, "he explained.

20150625133009491.jpeg

newsen_20150625133010692.jpeg

20150625133011528.jpeg

Following "Lee Seo-jin oktaek bar is open gimgwanggyu also significant for the new guests to expect. When a guest is known that congestion is the choice before you tread the earth hadeora everyone out Kim. These people also come here to enjoy and also that each time waiting for the coming Unlike Guest s one in the joy that you miss the opportunity hadeora miss, "he said in response to a real guest of oksunbong Brothers. "samsi meals' What are criteria for the guest liaison crew. In response gimdaeju writer "(the guest) See the toughness part. "" We bundling program dongrak among the performers. Usually there is neither mission-Malo and close to Well like the other arts for two nights and three days of life. Eventually, you come out even natural look. And then if another If so uncomfortable shooting itself becomes difficult. So liaison before this man (the program and the performers and) eoulrindago not be the slightest idea if you exclude "he said about the first condition of public relations. Following gimdaeju writer, "the guest is bound to be cautious also carry one minutes. Ask a lot to broadcasters (for a person to consider the appearances), "he added. gimdaeju writer for guests who wish to appear "I hope that this appeal comes minute plump bouncing like Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye a good view of the state was working so hard. I have been in the area of human favorable than those seureopji actress. oktaek Yan also want to see that look again, once more, "he continued to profess a 'Meals-Calling heartburn' aroused laughter. Following gimdaeju The artist "Personally, if I wish girls only male guest Guest are stoked think the program will likely be fine come," he said "If the fellow men are foolish itdeora chemistry. As flies to feel some attraction to return to high school students. However a woman guest When the kite is the only choice binggu, "he said. In addition gimdaeju writer "(Lee Seo-jin oktaek gimgwanggyu year) I also guest artists, yet women do not know is when it really marveling some reason," he added. Meanwhile, coming June 26 The 'samsi meals, guests seen, the last piece yuhaejin rides talk radio waves. Following the new guests coming July 3 Kim Ha Neul side is first broadcast. (Photo = tvN / Newsen DB) [news reporter of the article yen bakjiryeon reporter / Photo expressed] bakjiryeon pjr @ / manifestation of acepyo @ News Report and Press Release This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. © Silberschatz news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

cr.media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?...id=20150625133009731
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129249

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
similarly with this ....

cr: as tagged.

the writer smiles sweetly ;)

Thank you @jhen and @diena
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129251

• diena11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
thank you for your translation :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129256

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

hello sis eve, thanks for your nice post too.
sending_you_a_kiss_2.gif

i_am_sorry_01.gif
sis diena, its not mine.i
just grab it and post. it's not my translations.thank you to those amazing
translators we fully credited them :hearts :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129278

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Taecyeon seemed a bit sad when he showed off the heart-shaped field which has dried up. :( The contour was still recognizable though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129279

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
I thought it was fortuitous that Shin-hye guested that time she did when the heart-shaped field was still green. It seemed perfectly prepared for her. Because after her when Boa guested it was I think already dried up and it didn't seem suitable for showing off to her. So indeed it might be that for this season PSH would be the only guest to walk to and stand in that field with Taecyeon. Talk about fate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129281

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
fgnuva wrote:
I thought it was fortuitous that Shin-hye guested that time she did when the heart-shaped field was still green. It seemed perfectly prepared for her. Because after her when Boa guested it was I think already dried up and it didn't seem suitable for showing off to her. So indeed it might be that for this season PSH would be the only guest to walk to and stand in that field with Taecyeon. Talk about fate.
IS THERE AN ENG SUB WITH BOA AS GUEST?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129291

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
"Three Meals A Day" writer says, "Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon" are shy of female guests

image-555.jpg

Writer Kim Dae-joo from "Three Meals A Day" talked about the guests that visit the house of Ok Soon-bong where Lee Seo-jin, Taecyeon and Kim Kwang-gyoo are.

tvN "Three Meals A Day" has had Park Shin-hye, Ji Seong, BoA and Yoo Hae-jin come by so far and Kim Ha-neul is their newest guest.

Kim Dae-joo said, "Many things about the Ok Soon-bong house changed with a guest. There are only guests to bring a change to the atmosphere of the farm house because the same people do the same kind of work everyday".

"Lee Seo-jin, Taecyeon and Kim Kwang-gyoo also have high expectations of the guests. They don't like it when the guest is revealed before arrival. They look forward to the guest very much".
- Is there a standard to finding guests for the show?

Kim Dae-joo said, "We look at the character of the guest. Our show is about the stars living together. There's no mission like other shows. They have to stick together for two to three days and that's when one's true character comes out. If the stars are too uncomfortable among themselves it's hard to carry on. So we don't consider anyone who we think might not get along with the show".

"We have to be serious when we find guests. We ask around a lot about the person we are about to invite".

About expected guests, Kim Dae-joo said, "We welcome anyone like Park Shin-hye who has a bubbly character to her. She worked really hard and it was humane to see her as a person and not an actress".

"I personally hope for female guests but male guests are alright, too. When men get together, they seem very dumb. It's like becoming teenagers all over again".

"Lee Seo-jin, Taecyeon and Kim Kwang-gyoo all find it amazing when a female guest comes to the house".

Credit Hancinema

My Note

The thing to note is that the characteristics needed to be a guest on TMAD describes Shinhye well hence she was the only one to date who was asked to be a permanent member of the show.
Please tell me if I am wrong since I have not seen the other episodes

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.085 seconds