Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #140668

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
And sis@yummiejeu judging from the photos of Taecyeon holding children in his arms on his lap (looks like he was playing a game?), and from Taecyeon's taking care of Minky even if initially he seemed "afraid" to even be "touched" by animals (remember the cat at the grooming place where he brought Minky? that was a funny bit him trying not to touch or be touched by the cat but eventually gave it petting strokes... And for those who had seen We Got Married with Emma where their supposed wedding photos were taken with sheep?? Oh it's hilarious!)
To continue... Judging from how he took care of Minky... Even as early as Ep 4 or 5 of Season 1 of 3MAD he took Minky to the nearby stream for what... He gave her a bath...it's so interesting how gently he handled her even if she tried to escape he kept taking her back to gently splash her with water gently stroking her.
One can tell this so-called "shirt-ripping, beastly idol" has such a gentle and soft side to him... A paternal kind of side as revealed also b photos posted by sis@yummiejeu...
And so it seems he's quite ready to be a dad... He'll make a good father I think.
And too it's probably because he was raised and raised well by his parents. He lives with them still amidst his busy sched...there's possibly time for little bits of good word, wise advice, old-time reminders from his elders...to keep him grounded.
The thing now is... Who could possibly be the "mom" of his real-life kids? (Note: Plural, maybe a boy and a girl?) This is something he may have to settle after Army duty.
In the meantime... It's more public appearances for this busy bee of Oksunbong.
Welcome back home Taecyeon. Your ahjummas and noonas in this forum are I guess more at ease now that we see you in your pleasant smiley posts.
Have a good midweek everyone! Take care all and be safe. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #140693

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
i miss her in 3MAD.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, avrylle19, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #140698

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I think we all liked PSH in 3MAD because there she revealed her candid self interacting not only with the 3 main cast and the other members of the family like Minky, Jackson and Matilda and her buddies, but also PD Na and the crew as well as the local folks in the market, and all those dialogues minus a formal script. So what she showed there in the few episodes and few hours she was there was her real feelings, thoughts, reactions, opinions. Nowhere else do we get to know of her more personally than in 3MAD (and of course the other reality variety tv shows she had guested before like Running Man and 2days 1 night (mianhe sisters I may not have the accurate title). :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #140712

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Jenzzy wrote:
i miss her in 3MAD.....

cr DC

Am just looking at her how she wears the cap... has she ever worn her cap that way? Or is it she wears it the way Taecyeon does? :) Just curious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #140939

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
Jenzzy wrote:
i miss her in 3MAD.....

cr DC

Am just looking at her how she wears the cap... has she ever worn her cap that way? Or is it she wears it the way Taecyeon does? :) Just curious.

sis@fgnuva, I tried looking to see how she normally wears her caps and here some pics of some of them.

art_1365257949.jpg

d95b1ef2bd18174d5eae354c346ad8d2.jpg

fast-runningman-1990-rose-park-shin-hye-same.jpg

images.jpeg

Park-Shin-Hye_Hat.jpg

park-shin-hye.jpg

And last at Three Meals a day in the first guest appearance.

image.jpg1_zpsde5gzi3n.jpg

Hope that answer some of your question.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, taranom1379

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #141088

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
This awesome news belong here...

news20.busan.com/controller/newsControll...ewsId=20151126000200

20151126000072_0.jpg

COEyBDqWgAAJKAw.jpg

Remember how she is cooking the pork meat????
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #141089

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
elankham wrote:
This awesome news belong here...

news20.busan.com/controller/newsControll...ewsId=20151126000200

COEyBDqWgAAJKAw.jpg

Remember how she is cooking the pork meat????
SHE REALLY IS A GOOD COOK...JUST BY REMEMBERING HER COOKING IN THREE MEALS A DAY MAKES ME HUNGRY ALWAYS...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #141095

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis @yummijeu

sis@fgnuva, I tried looking to see how she normally wears her caps and here some pics of some of them.

.jpg[/attachment]

And last at Three Meals a day in the first guest appearance.
Hope that answer some of your question.[/quote]

Yes sis. Thanks for taking time to search the pics. See I thought it was unusual way of wearing a cap... I had never seen her in a photo with the cap backwards.
Taecyeon normally wears his cap that way...(and sorry, so does LMH I think)..
Was she imitating Taecyeon? Ooops! My suspicious mind is running away again... Mianhe :)
Thanks sis .. Interesting
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #141108

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@elankham... is there an English version for the news story you posted? It seems to be interesting and encouraging... but can't really appreciate it much... thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 3 months ago #142485

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

PD NA picked Shinhye as the most impressive guest among all his shows..

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a…

image-83.jpeg

image-84.jpeg

Credit pearl00204

My Note

That is a huge compliment coming from PD Na since he has come across most outstanding ones from the industry in these programs and the nature of these variety programs...
It's all a yes good to see SH being praised but specially satisfying when it's coming from an outstanding person from the entertainment industry....

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.616 seconds