Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129875

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
PRECIOUS STRAWBERRIES. Taecyeon took good care of them, and even put chopsticks to hold them up so they won't touch the ground. And he took one nice piece to taste when he arrived during the 2nd episode. He walked over to get one to appease Seo-jin who was "upset" by the day's task which was to build a brick oven... Seo-jin warned that they were to keep the strawberries as much as possible to themselves... BUT when PSH comes, it is the first thing he thinks to welcome her. AND he had the audacity to say to her, "There are some more over there...help yourself, just get..." about which I think a production staff, in jest reminded him, "I thought you were to save them?" And Taecyeon, gentle person that he is, polite and courteous to a female guest, retorted, "We can always plant more... we can always plant more" meaning he'd be willing to go through the toilsome process of planting strawberries if he had to, just so PSH could enjoy them as much as she wanted. Isn't that sweet! That sounds to me like he's kind of lost his mind for a moment there... that's the PSH effect! :)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by fgnuva. Reason: wrong grammar
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129876

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
SIGNING THE BRICK OVEN. After cementing the brick oven, for some reason, Taecyeon tells PSH to sign her name before the cement dried. (Ahem...did he want his and her working on the oven together remembered long after her guesting was over? Or maybe he wanted to have a reminder of her every time they used the stove???) And she readily did so...but just to show how she was not too much into herself or anything, she added the names of Taecyeon and Seo-jin, and even PD Na. I wonder if their names are still there.. I noticed in succeeding segments of the show, some decorations were added to the roof of the brick oven. :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129877

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
CATCHING FISH. Wasn't it PSH's idea or suggestion that they could catch fish from the river? That was sharp of her, I think... to find a source of protein in the farm other than the eggs.... to show that it was a "sustainable" kind of farm. After that... they went for some shelfish to add to the veggies. I am beginning to love this farm... is it for sale, after the show? Are there any more farms in the area that can be rented? (Just curious!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129879

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
3MAD: HEIRS deja vu: PSH washing dishes reminded us of Cha Eun-sang doing the same in her part-time job. :)
Sis Narjess89, Taecyeon walking into the room where PSH has fallen asleep reminded you of Kim Tan coming in the Eun-sang's room... The difference is that that scene was scripted while the 3MAD video clip is so natural and real. I like the latter better. tee-hee!

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129880

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH'S FIRST NIGHT IN OK-SOON-BONG. Tiredness has overtaken her and she falls asleep on a corner of the bed prepared for her. Taecyeon finds her asleep but she is awakened. He gives her two pillows and warns her to be careful lest the heat gets into her clothes. Then he leaves her. He sits outside in front of the stove and Seo-jin asks what Taecyeon was doing outside...and he said, "PSH has fallen asleep" so he went out... I think this was very considerate. He didn't want to hang around the house with PSH sleeping. :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129881

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis Nicole Park, saw your comment on PSH peering out the bedroom window watching Taecyeon finish the brick oven chimney. You mentioned "Go Dok Mi"? I don't think I am familiar with that character.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laila dee, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129882

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Just keep posting sis @fgnuva, it always brings good vibes:)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129884

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
TAECYEON'S TRANFORMATION: If you had seen Taecyeon in Season 1 Episode 1, and compare him in Season 2, Episode 1...you'd say he really improved in his cooking skills. (Remember how he cooked rice the first time in the stove behind the house? Seo-jin who was more experienced did a lot of work for them to eat that night. Having been embarrassed by his cooking mishaps, Taecyeon I think resolved to do better... and he really did better in the following episodes in Season 1. He couldn't even get a fire going with the wet matches, and so he got a fire-starter and he got so skillful now he could easily start the fire. They needed one more stove that's why they built the 2 stoves in front of the house. And Taecyeon even raised one stove up (adding more bricks) because he thought it was too low. They had no frying pan and someone suggested they could use the caldron lid. And so it has been till the guesting of PSH. :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129885

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Notice also that when he took one strawberry for his to taste he didn't wash it, I guess he just wiped the dust off with his fingers or with his shirt...and this was the same with the strawberry he gave to "pacify" Seo-jin. But with Shin-hye, he was careful to wash it with water first before giving it to her... ha! ha! (So careful to treat a lady well...)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129886

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Go ahead with your posts sis @fgnuva.....
The thriller thingy is a fan made video sis :) just wanted to share some laughs
now remembering the brick oven with PSH....i guess heir names already permanently written there

web_3745426464_a8749fd1_web_2087662188_0d5dd62b.jpg

3745426464_966697d9_downloadfile7E01.jpg

Go Dok Mi sis is PSH character in 'Flower Boy Next Door'
You haven't watched it?.....it's a nice drama too....different character she portrayed

FB8avi_000096062.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.101 seconds