Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137493

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
show5.jpg

show6.jpg

show7.jpg

show8.jpg

cto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137513

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waaaaahhhh we have many picts and updates here :woohoo:
PSH took a photo with Karl Lagerfeld woohoo that's so special hehehehe Happy for you my dear :heartsh:

Here is more pict with ELLE KOREA team

YHN.jpg

Shin Hye's posts are in the TOP on IG :-V Les Meilleures publications (The best posts)

ebe.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137515

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye is Stunning in Airport Fashion

On October 5, S.A.L.T Entertainment published photos featuring Park Shin Hye impeccably styled in pieces from Paris fashion house, Chanel.

The 25-year-old actress embodied unparalleled airport style as she traveled from Incheon International Airport to attend Chanel’s Spring/Summer 2016 Ready to Wear show.
According to a report published by Money Today, the “Pinocchio” star who was scheduled to appear at the October 6 runway show, was luxuriously styled with a statement purse, provided by the esteemed designer.

“Park Shin Hye looks beautiful,” said the Money Today writer, when quoting responses from Netizens.

The popular star previously turned heads in May 2015, when she appeared at a special domestic for the Chanel Cruise collection. During the Cruise Collection show, she rubbed elbows with fellow Hallyu favorites like her on-screen partner, Lee Jong Suk, 2NE1’s CL, YoonA of Girls’ Generation, Krystal of f(x), Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and G-Dragon of Big Bang.
G-Dragon has led the movement of interest by Chanel in the Korean market. He has served as a muse for Karl Lagerfeld and appeared at numerous runway shows for the label, during Paris Fashion Week.

Park Shin Hye will likely appear as striking while scoping out new pieces on the catwalk as she did while traveling through the airport to France. As her profile continues to rise as a key figure in Asian style, she continues to score coveted invitations to prominent fashion events.
Chanel’s Spring/Summer 2016 Ready to Wear show is scheduled to be held at the Grand Palais in Paris on October 6.

Translated by kdramastar

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137519

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOW... more gorgeous, stunning and impressive pictures of our lovely Park Shin Hye !
Thank you to everyone who contributed and everyone who came by to like and love our favorite Shinhye's experience and guesting at Chanel Paris S/S Fashion Show for 2016.

that lady with Shinhye is someone I can't place who, Karl came by to where she's at. She must be an important figure in the fashion industry.

Shinhye at Dispatch news tweet...
배우 박신혜가 '샤넬' 수석디자이너 칼 라거펠트를 만났습니다~
박신혜는 지난 6일 파리 그랑 팔레에서 '샤넬' 2016 S/S 레디 투 웨어' 쇼에 참석했는데요. 라거펠트와 인증샷을 찍었네요.ㅎㅎ
러블리 비주얼도 인상적이네요. 레더 스커트와 블라우스에 포인트 핑크 백까지! '샤넬' 룩으로 중무장했는데요.
해외 유명 셀렙과도 인사를 나눴어요~ 바네사 파라디, 릴리 로즈 뎁, 카라 델레바인, 카야 스코델라리오까지!
박신혜의 '샤넬' 나들이, 감상해보세요 ^^

:luvluv:

rough trans....
Actress Park Shin Hye and ' Chanel ' chief designer Karl Lagerfeld met -
Park Shin Hye attend on October 6 at the ' Chanel '2016 S / S Ready-to- Wear ' show at the Grand Palais in Paris .Lovely visuals that's impressive . Leather skirt with pink bag on the blouse to the point ! and wrist armed with " Chanel " look.
and it mention the other important guests too...
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137527

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Spotted at Chanel Show in Paris

Park Shin Hye crossed paths with Karl Lagerfeld in Paris.

The actress attended Chanel′s Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-to-Wear show.

Park Shin Hye was spotted at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-to-Wear show, held at the Grand Palais in Paris on October 6, grabbing the world′s attention with her lovely charms.

Park Shin Hye wore a white blouse with a black leather skirt, playing up a feminine feel. She accentuated her look with a hat and pink clutch in true fashionista form.

This Chanel show was attended by Park Shin Hye, Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose Depp, Cara Delevingne and Kaya Scodelario.
Photo credit: Chanel via MWave

Link: MWave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137531

• Maris
image-15.png

image-16.png

Via StyleH_

Via StyleH_
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137535

• Maris
image-18.png

image-19.png

image-17.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137538

• Maris
image-22.png

image-23.png

image-20.png

image-21.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137543

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: Maris, thank you for more updates. I was looking for Shinhye with her pout because I want to match it with Kendall's
here goes...

see you all later.... work calling again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137546

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for the beautiful pics sisters.....

Sorry for the double post on this pic but do we see this selfie soon in her IG?

web_3537749824_edb2fd3e.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds