Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137424

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Gorgeous Stylish Shinhye

image-12.jpeg

image-11.jpeg

Credit as tagged via Pank_blue

image-14.jpeg

image-13.jpeg

image-15.jpeg

Credit as tagged via StyleH_

My Note

I love this picture because it gives a very real feel of what Shinhye looked like......the skin colour and dress colours......very natural! Love her skirt colour.....of course, one of her favourites... :lol:

Loved her style......She looked stunning !

Everyone else fades around her....

Had to crop and put it separately.....
:luvluv:

!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, yummiejeu

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137427

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I was excited when i saw the first pictures from the Chanel Paris fashion show. Wish I could have participated more but work comes first. sigh. No worries, we have out able family members here who contributed more than we expected. Hurray !!

Thank you everyone... too many to thank really.... because I am now enjoying watching each picture taken and tweets shared and the clips too !!
:heartsh:

Front row....beautiful Park Shin Hye, Jelly Lin, Violonist Nana Ou-Yang and Bai Bai He

getty pictures are sharp and clear ! :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, Sidy

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137430

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sis @eve for identifying the people with Shin Hye....
I am clueless who these people are.....now i can google :)

Do you see Shin Hye in this pic? LOL :D =D =D

3553634702_5f9e2d57.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137434

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
yes, she is Cara DeLevingne.. hoodie-clad model whole arrived fashionably late to the expansive Grand Palais with her girlfriend singer Annie Clark. They were seated on a VIP bench with Hudson Kroenig, the 6-year-old son of longtime Karl Lagerfeld muse Brad Kroenig, who opened the show.

She left hand in hand with Kendal after the show.

posted by Harper's Bazaar UK
Dynamic duo @KendallJenner & @Caradelevingne were hand in hand as they left the @CHANEL show uk.bazaar.com/1Q1eZlN
8:10 AM - 6 Oct 2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137435

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here's Shinhye....

cr: getty
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137436

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye with Chinese model, Liu Wen (remember her with Siwon as virtual couple)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137438

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I was expecting that GD will be in the Chanel Paris scene...but just remembered that Big Bang has their World Tour USA going on.

The extravagant transformation to an airport terminal is genius ! Karl Lagerfeld always impressive !
Astonishing actress Park Shin Hye gave us a thrill, she is rockin the Chanel scene !! I love it !!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137439

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

and the Chanel Paris Fashion show begins....

Countless beautiful models....

:ding:

Other world celebs attended like Vogue editor Anna Wintour; tennis player Maria Sharapova; Alexandra Strizhenova, actress Actress Marine Vacth; formula one racing driver Lewis Hamilton; Kendal's mom Kris Kardashian-Jenner and so on
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, BadBat, yummiejeu

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137440

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

South Korean actress Shin Hye Park poses before the Chanel 2016 Spring/Summer ready-to-wear collection fashion show, on October 6, 2015 at the Grand Palais in Paris.
AFP PHOTO / FRANCOIS GUILLO

another gorgeous photo...

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137442

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Chanel clothes and accessories.....

I am more than pleased, our Shin Hye did very well ! so proud of her !

cr: getty

p.s. mianhe if I duplicated any photos, I'm utterly excited and beyond spazzing right now
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds