Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139060

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I'm salivating just looking at the Glaces Maison food truck... and Shinhye having a taste. :)
is it ice cream, is it sorbet, is it ices :unsure:

I haven't tasted this "glaces maison" :blush: but looks similar to ice cream, the taste must be interesting because of their ingredients in them. Yummy

glace = glas

sis @narjess is more familiar perhaps. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139063

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Arc de Triomphe, Paris
Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
one of the must take picture spots in Paris.... :) it's massive like a gate to the city and lovely with the lighting at night.

The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle, at the western end of the Champs-Élysées
cr: wikipedia
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139064

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
hello sis @eve nice to see you ;)

is that share before

pii.jpg

CSQe_FAUAAA3xo6.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139066

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ahh. the Louvre Museum ....75001 Paris
where the Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa is staying. ;)

Shin Hye is happy as the tour guide in Paris.... She definitely blends in with the Parisians. :)

:heartsh:

There is Venus de Milo ancient Greek sculpture

This is La Grande Odalisque oil painting by Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres.

oh there are so much more to see and enjoy the magnificence of the art works in the Louvre.
:luvluv:

The construction of a striking glass pyramid at the centre of its main courtyard that was finished in 1988 where many Parisians were opposed to who think the Louvre should be preserved as the 16th century building. The entrance is through the glass pyramid in the Courtyard of Napoleon (remember The DiVinci Code). below it the leads the ways to all the exhibit areas, bookstore.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139118

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Wawwwww waaawwww and waaaaawwww :lol:
PSH visited all the famous and beautiful places in Paris, "l'arc de triomphe aux Champs Elysée", "Musée du Louvre", "le pont des amoureux" where couples attaches padlocks (Love locks)
Daebak it's been years i don't go back there :blush: My mom kept the "Mona Lisa" as souvenirs

Happy to see Shin Hye there hehehehehe beautiful picts :luvluv:

Thanks sis @eve for the info ;) Glaces and ice cream are samething :) hmmmmm sooo yummy :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139170

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
English Translation of Starcast Dispatch Article:

[STARCAST] “You must take a picture from here” Park Shin Hye to play a role of Paris guide for 1 day
naverenter | 2015.10.26 14:54
last updated | 2015.10.27 18:52

It’s Paris, France.

143953056_1.jpg

Only Eiffel Tower comes in your mind?
Or,
only the Champs-Élysées avenue?

If you are planning to have a trip to Paris,
save this page now.

143953388_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye is a tour guide for Paris today!
Park Shin Hye tour stars now.

143953661_3.jpg

143953905_4.jpg

"Follow, follow me"

143954189_5.jpg

▶ People to tour: Hello, I’m Park Shin Hye. I’m in front of Louvre Museum, Paris. I just finished ‘Chanel’ 2016 S/S collection and heading to travel now.
I have to watch landmark, right? To be straightforward, here’s a point to take a photo. The place where I’m standing now is a best spot for the ‘Louvre’.

143954982_6.jpg

"It’s definitely Paris"

143955268_7.jpg

Everybody got the photo to prove, right? Then enjoy watching Louvre. We can’t do anything about it’s greatness. The art works that we’ve only seen in the book spread out in real.

143955564_8.jpg

"I'm serious"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139171

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
144008014_9.jpg

If you have finished watching Louvre, then you should head to the Seine River. You shall leave a photo in front of the love locks, right? We don’t know when this will be removed.

The city of Paris removed love locks locked on the Pont de Zar bridge. It was because the part of bridge fallen down due to 700,000 of locks.

144008386_10.jpg

When it becomes dark, I recommend Arc de Triomphe street. You have to shout that you are here at Paris. Is it because of the lighting? It looks perfect by just standing up.

Paris make people’s heart pounding by just walking. Its day and night look perfectly different so it’s more romantic. Please enjoy romantic night at Paris.

144008702_11.jpg

Paris, tourism, successful

144009287_12.jpg

▶ People to heal: You must recharge exhausted life. I strongly recommend this for the people who need to heal. Please visit Giverny Monet garden. It’s located in Normandy, near Paris.
Your stress will go away because of the beautiful scenery. For me... I just couldn’t say a word when I walked in. I just thought ‘I want to live here’.

144009561_13.jpg

"Shall we heal?"

144009834_14.jpg

"Let’s do so!"

144010091_15.jpg

I’m sure that you will take a million of selfies. I did. Watch it, take it, enjoy it and take it again. The time flies in there.

If selfie is too shameful? Then ask somebody to take a photo for you. It will look perfect doesn’t matter who takes a photo from where in which angle. Because it’s Monet garden.

144010369_16.jpg

"A selfie looks like this"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139172

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
144015519_17.jpg

"It’s like a pictorial in any photo"

144015811_18.jpg

"It looks perfect whoever takes it"

144016111_19.jpg

"Don't miss it out"

144016399_20.jpg

I didn’t recognize that I was hungry because I was busy at watching flowers and trees. You can enjoy lunch at the restaurant in the garden. You can have your meal with sunlight, breeze and birds.

144016687_21.jpg

You don’t have to order separate dessert. There’s an ice cream truck. It’s good because you can have an ice cream and take a picture in front of the cute truck.

144016945_22.jpg

"You must convert your photo into black and white"

144017175_23.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139174

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
▶ People to shop: You cannot miss out shopping in Paris, right? Oh! Don’t just remind of luxury brands. It’s a good place to have an eye-shopping only.
The shopping point that I picked is called ‘Merci’. It’s a shop in Marais district. There are various things from bedding, cushion, lighting, pen, notepad, and diary.

144017459_24.jpg

"This is the point to take a photo"

144023270_25.jpg

"You must have your photo in black and white"

144023747_26.jpg

If you are tired after shopping, then go to cafe. Take a seat on the terrace if you can. It’s fun to watch people while relaxing. Of course, it’s good to take a selfie too.

144024109_27.jpg

"100 million and second selfie"

144024516_28.jpg

"A best photo in a life?"

144024933_29.jpg

Actually, Paris is a good place to just walk. I walked a lot. It’s good to just watch the place if you find a hot spot.

It’s up to here for Park Shin Hye tour. How was it? Of course, my guide is just a reference only. You have to have a travel to suit yourself. Follow the course that you wish to.

144025487_30.jpg

"I am a woman of Paris"

144026496_31.jpg

"Bonjour" "Merci"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, Sagitandra, syelin88

Starcast Captured Park Shin Hye in Paris 8 years 5 months ago #139181

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
These pictures of Shinhye are totally awesome blossom. Moreover, in here she's elegant, pretty, cute, and of course stunning. I think these lyrics represent it; 'Cause you're beautiful like a flower, more valuable than a diamond, you are powerful like a fire, you can heal the world with your mind. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds