:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

image-120.jpeg

Via pearl0028

My Note

************CONGRATULATIONS****************
****************** SHINHYE! ******************

Your hard work and dedication has reaped its reward. We cannot be more delighted withe the milestone achieved by you...

I pray and wish that you will be able to make the graduation ceremony so that we can celebrate your achievement alongwith your family and admirers all over the world....

We would love to see you in your gown and flowers....with your family....three days before your birthday....

This birthday thus will be a double celebration.....very special!

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nyocyp, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144244

• Lorrssinz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB, pochacco

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144247

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOW... her dream to graduate is coming true... After 8 years of studying in between her big projects. Finally she is completing her course. Shinhye started in year 2008 and with determination... has now completed. One wish off her bucket list
:heartsh:

Thank you sis Maris and Lorrssinz for this wonderful information.
:luvluv:

I am not expecting any or a lot of pictures since I really have not seen much from graduating celebs... maybe their classmates taking selfies with other graduates, hopefully posted in IG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144251

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Im kinda sad to hear that she has not decide yet if she will attend her garduation ceremony in Feb due to overseas schedule.

I hope she will able to attend it and celebrate with her family and friends. But at the end, its her to decide and i will always support her decisions whether she will make it or not. Im happy for her and always proud of her.

Congratulation Our beautiful Shinhye :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144254

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Her Agency, S.A.L.T. also said Shinhye has a schedule overseas so they are not sure yet if she can attend the ceremony.

Other celebs who from Chung-Ang University ...Kim Bum, Kim So-eun, Jung Il-woo Go Ara and the like, and Go Ara graduated in 2013.

Park Shin Hye, Chung-Ang University Film Theatre graduate in eight years
Link...entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=000...=m_entertain_twitter
:(
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144259

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Shinhye with her values firmly entrenched in the right place will always honour her commitments over any personal wishes. It's most probable that she was booked for those days before the announcement of graduation day.

Even, if it was known.....I am sure that the commitment must be a very important one because graduation day is most special one for her more than anyone else. If she can make it ....she will.

Her agency has said that "she might not"..... They must be trying to manage it still....so there is still hope. :)

Whatever happens......I trust the fact that if she could not attend the graduation ceremony there was a valid reason for it....

After Go Ara she will be the second one from above celebrities to graduate...
Eve, as you mentioned it took her 8 years to graduate....2008-2016. I admire and commend her for all the achievements during this time. It's not easy to focus on studies, do well in them while reaching the hallyu star status at the same time.
Kudos to her for sticking it out...
:piggyrabbit

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144268

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
.you are so right @Maris, our Shin-hye was trying to complete her studies but new projects come her way that she can't refuse.. :) it was tough juggling studies with working until the late nights with little or no sleep. So proud of her !!

This is one of her many accomplishments she had under her belt.

I wonder what overseas schedule she has that may conflict with her graduation.

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144274

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye to graduate college after 8 years

image-142.jpeg

It's hard being a full-time student and actress at the same time, but Park Shin Hye has finally done it, and she will be graduating after 8 years of attending university!

According to recent reports, she will be receiving her Bachelor's Degree in the Department of Drama and Theater in Chungang University; the graduation ceremony will be held at the Chungang Culture Center on February 15. As she enrolled in the school back in 2008, this means she will be accepting her degree after 8 years.

S.A.L.T. Entertainment stated, "Park Shin Hye is to graduate this time. It's up in the air whether she'll be able to participate in the [actual] graduation ceremony. We're not sure if her participation is possible as she has an overseas schedule in the middle of February." Either way, she'll be getting her diploma, so congratulations

!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144275

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Maris wrote:

Chung-Ang's graduation ceremony will be on February, 15th.

She will finally graduating ..

:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

image-120.jpeg

Via pearl0028

My Note

************CONGRATULATIONS****************
****************** SHINHYE! ******************

Your hard work and dedication has reaped its reward. We cannot be more delighted withe the milestone achieved by you...

I pray and wish that you will be able to make the graduation ceremony so that we can celebrate your achievement alongwith your family and admirers all over the world....

We would love to see you in your gown and flowers....with your family....three days before your birthday....

This birthday thus will be a double celebration.....very special!

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

SUPER PROUD AS YOUR AVID FAN...YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE...GOOD JOB...STAY AS HUMBLE AND ALWAYS MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144276

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

Cr: Roem

Congratulations to Shin Hye on becoming an university graduate soon! Although the report tried to emphasise it has taken her 8 years to graduate, during this time she has worked so hard. She has been the lead actress of 6 drama series, participated in at least 4 films and has become the leading Hallyu actress of her generation. This is no easy feat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.311 seconds