Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon

[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8512

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
I found this clip on youtube. This video is about the tv program that the guest have to do the mission in a horror place ( I don't know the show name).

Have anyone watched this before? It's really funny. She was screaming loudly like she is really scare.

I laugh a lot, but seriously I don't like horror thing , movie, novel, picture or anything. If I were there I can't laugh like this.
I'm also imagine, what if the person who walk beside SH is .... "You know who"... of course I mean GS. She might less screamed or maybe it turn into Romantic situation. Ha Ha Ha.

Wait, What if Go Mi Nam and Hwang Tae Kyung . At first ?? must left Go Mi Nam behind but after he walk for a while he will return because he is too scared and then let Go Mi Nam step in front and then finally they will go together hand in hand. 555+++
I'm out of this world.

Sorry if I'm post in the wrong section.

Is there the full video of this program, It's really funny. 555++
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by M-tongy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8517

• Liesje
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
OMG!! the classroom moment and the shelter moment was so freaking scary! :ohmy: :unsure:
So funny how she's screaming her head off (so would i too tough :P )
I think Geun Suk can scream really loud with this aswell..i bet he isn't that though :P
# One more glass of wine #

# before I turn off the lights #

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8519

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
That was freaky!!! Oh, but Shin Hye is still cute as ever (oh, that just sounded like the title of the YB song, haha!)

Liesje, I think Sukkie is capable of screaming that much, too. Hahaha! Oh, but then they'd be holding hands. And Shin Hye must be covering her eyes on Sukkie's shoulder (or he to her shoulder), or even embrace! Hahaha! My imagination is running wild! Not too fond of horror stuff, too, but the made-up JGS-PSH scenes are making me spazz! :lol:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8528

• Liesje
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
omg! i'm totally picturing it too bianne ong :D it would be too cute and funny
I can totally picturing Geun Suk screaming like this :P only kind of higher ...i wish we had this kind of scene in You're Beautiful

I went to Madam Tussaud a couple of years ago in Amsterdam (i'm from The Netherlands)
and there was a small part which was kind of an horror house.
the warning before it was that people with heartproblems weren't allowed to go in
and also woman who were pregnant....lol i already got scared :p
My dad, my friend an i went in...we walked for a while and we heared scary sound and stuff then
when we came in an 'U' form of room....in that really small room there was an cage
and you could only get to the exit if you walk the half round around the cage..but there was someone in that cage..who was trying to touch us and stuff and making scary sounds (i was already so affraid) so when we came infront of the door of the cage...that person swung it open...and ran towards us...i screamed like i never screamed before :P

lol I know how Shin Hye feels...deep down you know it's fake ..but still you're so scared
# One more glass of wine #

# before I turn off the lights #
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Liesje.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8539

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello ! i came across this Horror Mission team 1 awhile back and really, the props, the scenes were perfect, very scary and unexpected, they did an excellent job at shocking, sudden jolts, fear, surprise appearance sets the scary scenario even, like what Liesje had mentioned u know its *fake* but the unexpected timing when u least expect it shocks u still. well made!

can't imagine how scared our Shin Hye must have felt then, she must have tears from fear factor alone. I would have peed on my pants :lol: i would be screaming till my voice gives up on me! :lol:

M-tongy, thanks for sharing this here, this is a refreshing topic after my jolt about a certain someone's new movie too hot to handle at the moment for me.

p.s. luv Amsterdam Liesje, know what u mean !

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8549

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
I always told my self that I don't scare a ghost. Haunted house is not feared me. Like Liesje said, It's a fake for me. May be it is because there is no scary haunted house in Thailand. But sometime when I'm in the real place I'm a bit scare too, even I pretend that I'm not.

I'm think I'm not scare a ghost but I can't watch a horror movie and I don't know why, because it is a fake too. When I watched it, the picture of ghost follow in to my dream and I hate that.

Ps. I watched the other 2 teams video. When other team get out and start to screamed, Sh is really like it, she laugh a lot. 555++

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8602

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh M-tongy , can u kindly post the other 2 team videos as well here, since PSH was also captured there too.
maybe just don't take a peek so it won't carryover in ur dreams later.

I myself try not to watch any scary movies or even thrillers, but just so curious so I go ahead anyways, then... like a fool, covers my eyes and screams at the top of voice. :lol:

Thanks for the find.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8604

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
nu2me, I post the other 2 team at the first reply.

Today I went to the movie shop to buy the evil twin dvd but after I saw the dvd cover... I think I can not watch this movie. So I didn't buy it. It's too scary. I want to watch SH in this movie but I can't ( T T ). Maybe one day I could.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8613

HaHaHa Thanks for your shared this video
it made me laugh when i saw PSH scream
That classroom's really horror if i was PSH i'll make a loud scream too :lol:
she's so cute when she express her emotion it's nature....wow how cute is she!!!
P.S.sorry for my english i'm not good at english :side:

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 month ago #8622

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
don't u worry Chanprapaipat, u are fine.
all of us learns something new everyday. and we share and support each other.

continue to share ur thoughts with us. Shin Hye was so scared, and we would too. I did too became anxious when the classroom scene came on, knew somethin is brewin to happen !! :ohmy:
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.623 seconds