Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 2 weeks ago #8717

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i was laughing like crazy just watching the vid...thanks for posting!!! and what a lucky guy, he got to hold hand and hug our SH so many times....it would probably be funnier if it was Hongki that was there with SH...but of course i would have loved to see GS and SH entangled like that...ha ha ha...

and i'm sure GS would scream even louder than SH...i suddenly remembered the mountain scene where SH sang the rabbit song for him and then she tried to scare him ha h ah....Thanks!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 2 weeks ago #8720

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
*lol*

i wanted to comment on this thread but alwiz tried to find d correct time & place to comment :lol:

yeah i watched d show quite sometimes ago. n mind u, i 'accidentally' watched it passed midnight alone in my working room :ohmy:

d classroom part is damn scary! shinhye was really scared back then.

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 2 weeks ago #8724

• Puff
  • Junior Star
M-tongy, thanks for sharing with us

Even I heard SH's scream, I still laugh.. Yes, I know if I were in her situation, I may scream louder :P Our SH must have been scared a lot. I can feel it when she sang in the classroom. After that, she ran very fast :lol:
I can't see her face clearly but she look really cute in that dress, look like the dress for student.

Mama Al ( can I address u this way ^^ ), it reminds me of the scene that HTK was chased by the fierce pig. He also screamed very "impressively"
Credit: miix3dButt3rfliiii @ YT
I really miss them (GMN & HTK) ever ever after...

Thanks again for sharing

@ Chanprapaipat: Dun't worry, after spazzing and sharing with us, your English will be improved obviously ^^

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 week ago #9188

• pau2
  • New Star
ahahaha... it's hillarious.. Shin Hye really scared..
but, did this show is set up or not? i mean i heard that super junior mistery 6 show is just set up.. all of them, the reaction and everything else is just an act... so they just pretent to be scared... :blink:

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 week ago #9212

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Instead of being scared, watching the reaction of Shin Hye and partner made me laugh. But if it were me though, I would have screamed my lungs out and as a result would have lost my voice. ;) Anyway, this is way too creepy than Madam Tassaud's Chamber of Horror in London.

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 week ago #9215

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
pau2 wrote:
but, did this show is set up or not? i mean i heard that super junior mistery 6 show is just set up.. all of them, the reaction and everything else is just an act... so they just pretent to be scared... :blink:

Yes, It's a set up. I think sometimes the reaction is acting but not all. I'm in the television industry and sure, if I want my program to be popular the guest have to active and participate in the show. But in this show, they might not real scare but when they facing unexpected things like loud noise, hand under table and fake ghost, they're truly surprise. This make the show fun right?

Re:[Video] Horror Mission Park ShinHye & Tak JaeHoon 14 years 1 week ago #9223

• pau2
  • New Star
M-tongy wrote:
pau2 wrote:

Yes, It's a set up. I think sometimes the reaction is acting but not all. I'm in the television industry and sure, if I want my program to be popular the guest have to active and participate in the show. But in this show, they might not real scare but when they facing unexpected things like loud noise, hand under table and fake ghost, they're truly surprise. This make the show fun right?

haha..even it's a set up but i still relly enjoy watch Shin Hye..and i think i saw at some scene that she about to cried. i think it's around storage room scene...
and the other two team i just skipped-watched it, just to see their reaction.. but it not as enjoyable as Shin Hye team.. maybe becoz she's the 1st team?
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds