Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13491

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Oh my God...OMG,OMG,OMG...mee...i so adore you because of this...thank you...this is hooot..i'm burn..heeheehee...that's why the atmosphere is sooo good in the greetings video....they are happy...:lol: :lol:
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13492

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
OMG!!! Mee sent me the links to these pics while am at work, coz I can't access the site during office hours! Thank you sooo much Mee! <3333

I seriously hyperventilated!! These pics look soo..... together, you know what I mean?

And I've always been a fan of hand holding and back hugging - KS2H never failed me yet,. Hahaha! Oh my shipping heart!

Siti, Im copied your .gif!!! Ahhhhh! I feel like singing "Coz there's something in the way you look at me. It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece."

Awww...

Btw, have you noticed... If you combine the sixth and last pictures, they look like the blue boy-pink girl avain Shin Hye's Cyworld, except that it's the other way around... (as I've said before, Sunny, you nailed it!) If I'm not mistaken, she must have posted that around the same period when this took place. *faints!*

Take a look: (this is Sunny's ava. heehee)

Spazz!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13495

• Karen Ma
OMG Mee!!!! please get me a copy OMG im totally spazzing

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13496

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: OMG,Maizee!!!Love ur observation!!!!Their act Definitely yes like pink & blue girl.... ;)

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13498

thanks for the gif.. how do i save it?? is soo nice..

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13499

• vira65
  • Junior Star
i never thought typing OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! was going to be soo difficult. sorry back there at the shoutout box. it does match right, my shouting and the box? yah! i should have done it here.

mee right now am speechless! what do i say girl?

i said over at the shoutout box that i've died and gone to YB heaven. am still there i think. i was planning to post an invit to do some chanting for KS' press conference but i got so engrossed with something and when i came to the site what do i see but SH and KS holding hands and being soooooo sweet to each other. my heart is about to burst!

you know during the video all i can imagine, with their arms so close to each other, angled straight down and unseen by the camera, i imagine then holding hands even then!

shoots! am so old to be acting like this!!! shoots i love acting like this to #$%^ with age!!! so shoot me!!!

but what about tonight's chanting? mee and i were planning to do some chanting while KS' having his presscon. we're also planning on sending thought waves while chanting so he'll mention her name 3 times??? why 3 times? so we'll know our chanting was working coz he only mention SH's name once in all his press cons. hehehe! what do you think guys?

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13501

• Xpet
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
i like this pic... very very very much!!!!!! thx for sharing this
IMG_9167.jpg

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13504

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thank you thank you ssooooo muchh for the picss!! THanks a bunch for sharing!!!
Immmm sooo speechless!! hahaha
Same as u girls... I can't breatheeeeee!
Hahahaaha! Omg! From the look in their eyes.. THey soo in love with each other!hahahaha :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13505

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
mee :kiss: & big hugs to u!!! thank u for dos pics, kyaaaa, im so speechless & yup, spazzing lyk every1 else!!
luv all those pics esp da last one ;) them holding hands :kiss: & what's wit KS face :P - its like he's proudly smirking n smiling at same time like telling us "she's beautiful, isnt she? hmmfft, and she's mine!!! keep off, STAY AWAY!!!" or is it jst me fangirling here :) :whistle:

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 14 years 5 days ago #13506

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
omo... can't wait for d copy of my magz... :lol:

mee.. is there any other page in d photobook? whats d article about?

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.919 seconds