Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13604

After spazzing and dying, I thought I’d take these photos for a spin…

Question of the day:
Were they made to pose for this pictures based on the photos?
I don’t think so. The gaps between photos seem too fast that I think the photographer made it a continuous-shooting session. In a continuous-shooting session, the photographer will have no time to call out poses that the subjects can follow in a quick way.

Specimen A:

Observe the distance in this image. In the first shot, JGS had a little distance. In the 2nd shot, SH doesn’t move her angle but JGS moved closer. This is likely a continuous-shoot mode series of photos on the camera. So when JGS angled his face closer it happened in a matter of seconds like he is getting cozy with her or is reciprocating her, for lack of a better word, “clingy” pose.
Another thing to note in the first shot is the similarity of their smiles. Although it could be possible that they had a mirror in front of them for the shoot (used to check themselves or to help deflect flash, etc), perfecting a similar smile takes time. And that absolute similarity in that smile is somehow a nonconscious behavior, a clue into their interpersonal closeness. When two people are so close to each other, they get to read each other’s facial expressions more often and in their constant interaction nonconsciously adapt those expressions to their own. That’s how couples in love end up looking alike or at least send off the perception they look alike.
And on the second shot, JGS’ smile, let’s observe that. He pursed his lips from his open smile from Shot 1 (again, remember, this is only a split-second change in shooting). Pursed smiles usually denote pleasure, akin to liking the taste of something or perhaps the feeling of being with someone?

Specimen B:

Focus on the lower photo. See, that open lips stance. The same right? Please see my observation on similarities above. It applies here as well. It gives me more evidence that they’re that close. Shin Hye had that look – “what did ahjussi photographer say?” and JGS had the same question in his expression. I think this was a candid shot. So, my spazzy imagination is thinking maybe photographer said “Now, let’s see the kiss.”, hence the dazed and confused look on both of them.

Specimen C:

Monkey see, monkey do. JGS was the one looking at SH on the lefthand take. If that lefthand shot really came first, then it looks like he copied SH for the righthand shot, since he made the same pose on the opposite side. Mimicry at its finest, enough said.

Specimen D: (As in D, for Dorothy. Dorothy’s specimen. LOL!)

The spazzworthy image.

While everyone is cropping the handholding for this one, I will crop it to what JGS thought the shot will look like….

Does this cropped photo look familiar? I thought I saw it somewhere before these Mook spazz sessions. And my brain is telling me I saw it as the beginning image of the anjell.com video or something related to the anjell.com launch. Can someone please help me verify?

Anyway, that’s not my point…

My point here is that I think JGS thought that shot will be a headshot/half body shot. So he held SH’s hand so his expression can come out the way it does. The handholding is meant to be hidden and obscured from the photo. But smart photographer took it full body!

Because it is still kind of hidden, I can’t see clearly how the handholding was formed. All I know was that he had his hand in hers, instead of the other way around. This gesture, taking her hand, looks as if he was leading her or something (flash back to movie theater scene where he grabbed her hand to find a lower seat?).

Plus, I am not sure if my eyes are playing games with me, but I thought they had their inner fingers (ring and twinky) interlaced in this photo, can you confirm? If so, then that just made this handholding pose a real intimate one, since the hidden fingers are the ones that are interlaced as if trying to still guard a secret.

All evidence have now been presented. Jury, please announce the verdict.

***”Honorable Judge, Judge? The investigator just died again, from spazzing, I think”***

N.B.: Obviously, I spent an entire day staring at these photos….
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13607

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Hahaha...dorothy..yup you can do this...observation thing..heehee,loving every words u wrote...and the way u devided to 'specimen' so cracking me up,..hahaha..very good dorothy,i think from yesterday,most of us savoring the photo angle by angle,detail by detail..hahaha,oh ya..try to scrolling down fast,u can see they're moving hehehe :lol:
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13609

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
mee i love you.

holding hands. look at their fingers. kyaa~ even the fingers are screaming destiny. lol

seriously in that pictures you can tell they're both in love. kyaaaaaaaa~
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13613

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
ok since Mee started sending our hearts aflutter, we've been feed and our body and soul went to PSH+JGS heaven.
like everyone here, been staring at those photos, not so much as to find anything else hidden, because their stance were so obvious.

Now, earthprincess, oh can i also all u Dorothy. found something more, interesting. You are a good detective too. :)
True, what we witnessed are real feelings from them. can't find anything remotely cold, artificial or distance between these 2. No photographer's input either. So real ! I'm endlessly spazzzing. and loving it. :blush:

may I add, our beautiful Shin Hye's stance with her one hand on her hips, seems like she was directing it to the photographer, wonder if they got teased on the sweet intimacy they just shared. and smart move to capture. :whistle:

thanks everyone, love and laughing at ur posts, it is a joy !

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13617

• jys
  • New Star
need some help to verify..^^
i emailed Kinokuniya and it can help me to buy it..
just want to confirm is this the right magazine...hehe
www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%9F%93%E5%9B%BD%E3%8...%80%8D/dp/4764131307
the price is RM75.40,approx 24usD...is it normal rate for japanese magazine?
first time buying..^^
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jys.

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13618

• jaimejks-psh
jys, yes that's the right magazine.
In yen, it's 1365yen, so just convert that to USD.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13622

EP - once again thanks for the wonderful analysis. I had to take a closer look at their hands & yes, you're absolutely right!! Fingers are interlocked! Furthermore, more significant than the handholding is JKS's face - his expression says it all in that one photo, specimen D.

This is the best "psychology class" I have ever taken. Please let there be more...

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13630

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Mee, thank u for the pics sis...
Woooaaaaaaa.... can't breath now!!!

Earthprince: may I call u dorothy?
Thanks for that wonderful analisis...

Spazzeeeeee...

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね (韓国ドラマ公式ガイドブック) Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13639

Yes, dita and nu2me, please call me Dorothy. Thanks for reading my spazzanalysis!!

Re:美男<イケメン>ですね Photobook Mook 21 13 years 11 months ago #13928

• pui
  • New Star
this magazine is on APR?
can i buy it in JPN now??
i can call my friend buy in JPN,
plz tell me... thxthx!
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds