Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6608

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks you for posting this Karren!!!
You are my brightest star!!!!!

When I heard Amy said about this, I was thinking to get it ( without looking at the photos)^^ haha
Then I was like... how many of us are getting it and how much is it.... But *snap*, who cares? I am getting it anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we will be looking forward to more Tea-Mi (Suh-Hye) moments/ photos in the future as they are going to promote for YB now!!!
Ahhhh. :ohmy: ... I really can't wait
Is it just me or do you think they look more and more alike ?
They REALLY look good together!!! More photoshoot please!!!!

Thank Mee for the run !
I love you

USA, CA 95035
I have PayPal so I can pay you right away too !!!! Please let's me know the totall!!!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Kay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6609

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Kay, i was about to say the same thing. they look alike already. lol

amy, yeah just yesterday we were talking about Saving for Seoul... i guess that is momentarily forgotten. this is our "NOW". haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6610

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Oww...karen...have we told lately that we love u....

Ur so fast...can't stop screaming looking for t pics...can't buy those...i'm so faaaar away from u gals...

Thank uuu...thousand times....wohoo...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6611

• Liu Si Ying
lol maize LOL!

lets make YB/PSH/JGS the last fangirling thing we'll ever have!

thanks meee~

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6614

• Karen Ma
one more...i love this one

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6615

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
Amy and Maize,

I can't stop laughing at your comments...
You gals are too cute !!!

This fan girling is my FIRST, LAST and ONLY!!! ( I really do hope so as I can't handle one more ^^ haha )

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6616

• ShrlyKim
mee, can you also include me in your list for the mags? you can ship it together with maize's mags :)

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6617

• Karen Ma
yet more...sukkie yu're driving me crazy

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6623

Mee, pls count me in... i so much want it!!! you can ship 2 copies to Sydney for me and Amy :) oh my God i couln't believe my eyes!!! sukkie with his off shoulder shirt n hugging shin hye!!!!!!! my dream came true today... weeeeee....

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6624

ho ho karrenstar, what have you done? out of my lurking ways; into the open. i admit i loose. :silly:

you have not been well; imposed a self-restraint to limit internet time to concentrate on your upcoming very impt exam and here you are! still 'feeding' us with all the latest & wonderful news of our beloved couple. somehow, i know you will steal an appearance & for that, i lost! but do really really well for your exams, ok?

yes, jgs always looks so happily relaxed with psh. they do have this special aura everytime we see them together. no, i do not think that it is due to my biasness. look at all the little gestures, they're there - head/body tilting & touching, cheeky smile, leg-crossing, hand on shoulder.... *faint*

our sukkiehye certainly do share a very strong bond which only they can decide what course to take from there. they are both young, multi-talented, have good education & great personalities. they certainly can chart their futures - single or otherwise. i would like to think that they may have already decided & are giving some years to the plans. so guys, we just need/have to be patient. at the very least, they will still be very good friends.

here's extending my sincere appreciation to all you guys - the committee of PSH.com for all that has been done to make this thread what it is today at such a short time (achieving 800+ mbrs & counting) as well as to all the equally important contributors who could write so amazingly well & hilariously funny, too & sharing their findings with videos, pics, news etc. you know who you all are -- 'the sun', mellis, karrenstar, 13sunshine, oreogal, pjot, bianne, mee, gonnabeme, mamaAl & everyone else + counting. 'kudos' to you all! "clap clap clap"

oh, i love the way you guys fangirl/spazzzzz them each time. :whistle: keep them alive!! :P :)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds