Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6625

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
OMOMOMOMO.. I AM SUPPOSE TO ENJOY MY MALL DAY! But when I online with my mobile and saw you guys spazzing over a magazine, I just couldn't help it from being left out. After done with some window shopping, I went straight ahead to starbucks! *I brought my mini along in case of this thing happen!!!* and it's totally worth it!!!

Thank you for the update Girls!!!!!!!!!

They both wore eyeliner... I love them!!!!

Note: congrats to springblossoms Finally you post something. Thank you for being apart of the family!!! :kiss:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese 14 years 2 months ago #6649

jaimejks-psh wrote:
-It's 1050yen after tax
-There's a poster of Keun Suk--verse side FT Island (sorry Hongki, but my love for Keun Suk comes first)
-4 pages back to back of Keun Suk photos, 4 full page photos, and 4 containing small ones. note: missing photo of Keun Suk doing the pigrabbit nose
-1 page (1 side only) of Keun Suk and Shin Hye photos Karen posted--three of which has Keun Suk's arm around Shin Hye's shoulder
-2 full page photo of Shin Hye
-2 page (a total of 1 page back to back) of little photos of Shin Hye Karen didn't post in a different outfit.

Worth the money??? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far:
Amy
Karen
Maize
Hailey

Hi Mee, can I trouble you to get me a copy as well?
If you prefer cash, I do have leftover yen that I can mail to you, if not I can use Paypal as well.
Let me know the total amount with shipping to Singapore, 679976.
Thanks so much!

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6653

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks thanks in a million for all the updates about our Shinhye and Geunsuk!
Job well done!

Anyways, they are so so cute!
just love them.
Geunsuk so handsome.
Anyhow, i don't like JGS to smoke its not good for his health.
I hope hes not really smoking in real life kekeke.
Shinhye's look is stunning as ever, what ever she dressed up she stands out!

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6666

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hi everyone, hi springblossoms, may I add have seen you lurking often, so glad u posted. hooray.

unfortunately Ketobi, JGS smokes socially, but not too late to quit *fingers crossed* not good for our SH especially the kissing parts. :lol:

thinking of checking some japanese stores in the city first. hope i could find a copy, otherwise, i'll join the bandwagon. :)

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6670

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
springblossoms! welcome aboard! so happy to see you post! you are so welcome to join in all the spazz about our beloved shin hye and her errr beloved. :lol:

pj: yup, they both wore eyeliner. loved it much! sukkie could really pull it off. *hearts on eyes*

can't wait for our copies!! am ecstatic!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6673

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
@nu2me
after hearing from you that JGS is smoking i felt sad and Turned off at the same time.
because i don't really like boys who smokes.
merely because it can affect your health.
i just don't like the smell of cigar lol.

anyways i hope he'll stop eventually
haha because it's not good for shinhye.
and seriously the smoke from cigar is not that good to breath in you know.
Auugh, anyways he's not perfect so i'll just accept it even though i'm really sad hearing this news haha!

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6683

• Karen Ma
thread updated with scans from our dear Emma [JAMEREI]

Credit: jamerei @ www.park-shin-hye.com

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6685

yippie..happy to see them in the same photoshoot again after YB ended..since the photoshoot was for jap mag, makes me really can't wait to see the pics of both them promoting YB in Japan later...can't wait to spazz..hope good pictures will pop out ;)

thanks for Karren and Jamerei for sharing this..Karren u're an anjell as always :)

Gosh, I really spend some of my 24hours time just for lurking and stay here digging fun stuff about SH *and GS also*..it is one way for me to escape from my stress uni life :P

So, for all mods, admins and others..many many thanks for all good and stuff that you guys sharing!! I really appreciated it!! :) B)

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6704

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi farieza..u do too?me too...

See gals..how can we spread fun and happiness arround here...because our shin hye n offcourse all the mods and admins...luv u..dont stop doing what u'v done..

:lol:
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese mag 14 years 2 months ago #6713

• jaimejks-psh
Hi gals, because of the increase in orders, I will send everything out on Wednesday as I need to prepare everything today. I hope you can wait a bit longer.

Update on list:
Maize and Shirly
Amy and Hannah and Amy's friend
Karen and friend (different mag)
Ellie
Evelyn
Jessica
Kay
Hailey
Mama Al.

awaiting confirmation:
pj
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jaimejks-psh.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.345 seconds