Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79779

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Last page..

3547181577_94858181copy.jpg

Nowadays, it might be true that warm-hearted or lovely is not a complimentary words. But, nevertheless, what we like the most of Park Shinhye is her smile. How wonderful to have an actress who is positive and filled with warm energy, while everyone tends to be gruff and calm. Anyway, Park Shinhye is a woman who smiles a lot. I'd like to keep seeing her smiling.
"I used to have a goal of being an actress who can age along with , be a friend to talk to, and walk forward along with fans. On top of that, I added one more recently. Acting is an occupation that could make people to have some breathing room , to get relaxed. And I got to know that is a really tremendous thing. To deliver a message to others is as huge work as to change the world. I know I might stumble some time, and I'm afraid of it, but I'll bear the thought always in my mind'

The end!
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79780

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
PARK SHIN HYE STEPS INTO AUDREY HEPBURN’S SHOES FOR MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S MARCH 2014 EDITION

Marie Claire Korea’s March pages has cranked back time and given Park Shin Hye an Audrey Hepburn makeover, taking inspiration from her films—her Roman Holiday bike ride, her beatnik inclinations in Funny Face, and her effortless chicness and sophistication as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Park even stretches out like a ballerina, a reminder of Hepburn’s background as a ballet dancer.

The title of Shin Hye’s feature also takes inspiration (well, borrows) from one of the Hollywood legend’s famous movies, My Fair Lady.

Credit: Couch Kimchi

My Note: it is difficult to step into shoes of legendary icons of the industry who have been universally loved like Audrey Hepburn BUT..........Shinhye has truly managed to yet again surprise me with her hidden potential that keeps surfacing repeatedly.

When she mentioned that she wanted herself to be like AH, I had assumed that it was meant that Shinhye wanted to be like AH in terms of the respect, love and standing among the people long after she was no more. Here in these set of pictures, Shinhye has not only been able to look as ethereally beautiful but also managed to capture the essence of AH that I have never seen any other artist do before ........................since I have watched AH's movies and browsed through her pictures repeatedly since she was among my all time favorite stars.

She truly stepped into AH's shoes in this photoshoot that I have to consider to be the hallmark of her career as a model and will always remain so. This reminds me why I consider Shinhye to be such a good actress that she can sell or portray any image and character by virtue of her innumerable expressions and mannerisms. She looks so much like AH that Shinhye can easily play as AH in any biographical movie made after her

Shinhye is breathtakingly lovely and holds one firmly entranced in the palms of her hands through these set of pictures inspired by AH.

Elena ! Thanks for the translated interview......I was wondering how long I would have to wait for the translation when I was writing this post.......Now I will go back to read it.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79781

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The legend and 'the legend' in making. :woohoo:
audrey-hepburn-and-her-yorkie-on-bike-710816.jpg

140218PS021copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOW so proud of our community.... we're on top of the news! I just got time to post the interview portion and here it is !! Yoohoo !! Great team!

btw, sis Elana... LOL, the Audrey Hepburn movies are classics. We rented them, actually sometime last Fall... and she's one amazing actress too.... we are in awe when she's on screen.

here
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Shin Hye as new faces for MAMONDE 10 years 2 months ago #79799

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
1932198_10152059040132961_484184729_n1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, nistymaj

2014 - Shin Hye as new faces for MAMONDE 10 years 2 months ago #79800

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
1888752_10152059040292961_1355770323_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79829

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1392781706.jpg

Classic beauty ♥
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79830

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1392783118.jpg

Cr. Marie Claire
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79860

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Shin hye looks stunning on those Hepburn's inspired photos. I think this pictorial is one my favorites.
If she can do Hepburn I bet she can pull a Marilyn Monroe too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye For Marie Claire March 2014 10 years 2 months ago #79879

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Park Shin Hye, My Fair Lady.

The biggest common thing between Park Shinhye and Audrey Hepburn (AH) is that both are a lovely and warm-hearted lady who makes you feel good just looking her by her sides.
I asked her for an artist she wants to pay Hommage for our photo-shooting, and Park Shinhye’s choice was Audrey Hepburn. Actually she openly showed her affection for AH in her other interviews. It’s not just because AH is an icon of a time and a great actress. AH, a beautiful person and at the same time a beautiful actress, lived a life that her words and life are in consonance and lived a beautiful latter years. And Park Shinhye, she also seems like longing to live a life of a beautiful person. "Audrey Hepburn carried a sophisticated look, even from today’s standards. And her loveliness and fairness are not made up but emerge naturally. AH must be a person of strong self-esteem. You can’t love others if you don’t love yourself. AH was a big star but she lived her life sincerely and diligently. I’d like to follow her in that aspect . Live healthy and happily is my biggest objective. I can’t expect happier life if I live a mentally healthy life while doing volunteer work every so often and meeting with other people as I do these days. You can only live once, so I’d like to live for myself."
It was a year ago last time I met her. And in between, there must be only great things happened to her. Miracle in the Cell 7, a movie that she worked with trustworthy ‘oppas’, was a great success. and with a drama <The Heirs>, she became a brightly shining ‘star’ as she is, along with other young casts. And now she is to start in the filming of a movie ’ The Royal Tailor’. She will works with Han Sukkyu and Go Soo in The Royal Tailor, which is a story of royal costume makers in Chosun dynasty palace. She has been always lucky in terms of colleagues to work with. It’s two weeks to go for the start of the filming. “I’m trying to do something/anything nowadays, since I feel I get more exhausted if I sit still. I tend to have an aftereffect finishing a work and tend to think of the crew I worked with. After the last shooting of the <The Heirs>, I got tears in my eyes when I woke up next morning. I thought I shouldn’t be like that since I’ll start a new movie, so I went out to get along with others. It’s my way of getting back to everyday life. To get over, to learn something new works well. These days I learn to do a flower arrangement, and it really makes you feel good”
What impressed me most when I met her before was that she has a quite a variety of hobbies. She spends her time such a way that a lazy person like me can’t even imagine. Park Shinhye has widely done sports activities from snowboarding, wakeboarding, fencing, horse-riding, badminton, swimming and to golf, and loves the most when she’s cycling alongside Han river. She started to practice modern dance to enhance her body balance two years ago. Besides pottery, cooking and backpacking trip, she has many things she’s engaged and more things she wants to do. I know it’s not easy thing to do and I got to know quite after I became grown-up that a person who has various hobbies is more likely to be happy. You should work very hard to enjoy these various hobbies while working in an environment that you easily get to be sensitive and there’s big pressure on you. Park Shinhjye, busier person than any else, is the one to keep some time aside that she can enjoy her life. She is learning something anytime anywhere. "I tend to think that I do whatever I want to do, not paying much attention to others’ eyes. I can’t live if I don’t. Recently I spent a vacation with my family, and even that private time wasn’t always comfortable. I think it’s rare to get attention and love of this amount from public, but on the other hand you realize it’s not easy at all. By the way, I got to meet Han Sukkyu and Go Soo for the movie ‘The Royal Tailor’ and they seem to be poised(relaxed), and that felt great to me. Their words are like a poem word by word. I could learn those aspects by filming with them."
I didn’t contemplate long to reproduce what AH loved. There were many common habits between Park Shinhye and AH, who is said to walk around freely from a filming site to another wearing flat shoes, while other actresses tapped wearing high-heels. They are ladies who are always close with pets sharing pure friendship without any condition, who look fabulous in their ballet tutus, and who have no regrets in things make you smile. “If you’re get hurt or stressed, smile fades out from your face. But not smiling like that makes you lose your composure. If I smile, that makes others to smile, and their smile brings back sincere smile to me. What if there’s time you can’t smile at all? I just tell others frankly ‘Sorry, I’m not in a mood. But I’ll do my best. And I’ll be better next time’ That’s my style.”
Nowadays, it might be true that warm-hearted or lovely is not a complimentary words. But, nevertheless, what we like the most of Park Shinhye is her smile. How wonderful to have an actress who is positive and filled with warm energy, while everyone tends to be gruff and calm. Anyway, Park Shinhye is a woman who smiles a lot. I’d like to keep seeing her smiling. "I used to have a goal of being an actress who can age along with, be a friend to talk to, and walk forward along with fans. On top of that, I added one more recently. Acting is an occupation that could make people to have some breathing room, to get relaxed. And I got to know that is a really tremendous thing. To deliver a message to others is as huge work as to change the world. I know I might stumble some time, and I’m afraid of it, but I’ll bear the thought always in my mind."

From Marie Claire Korea magazine -March, 2014 issue.
Translated by nevrmind@soompi.
repost from the_inheritors
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds