PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93800

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I said big Wow for this one!!

2000819883_871c6c9f.jpg

She is daring now. I love it.
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93801

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Collage pictures..

Fotor0822153021.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93811

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
What a swell morning for me sis@hacci, @kimloveeun.... thank u and hugs for the fantastic spread of Park Shin Hye photos for W Korea magazine, September 2014 issue.
:heartsh:

She's true to form as a model, not too thin, not too chubby. Just perfect. Love her lean waistline too. ;)

Glamorous and elegant Park Shin Hye is simply the best!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, starfire182921, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93820

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I soo love the photos.....it's soo chic! Awesome poses Shin Hye :)

Let me share you this collage of all the pics.....among all, the 2nd pic is my fave! You rock! :kiss1: :heartsh:

Good evening / Good morning everyone....

image_2014-08-22.jpg

Cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, hacci143, kimloveeun, narjess89, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93827

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye puts a spin on classics for 'W Korea'

Park Shin Hye is one of the most sought after actresses these days, and she made it obvious why with her class and sophistication in 'W Korea'!

The actress donned sophisticated silhouettes that say that she's ready to work with style, and her reddish hair color compliments her milky skin. Of course, fans know that she is beautiful both inside and out no matter what she wears because at the end of the day, her down-to-earth personality is the secret to her beauty!

Park Shin Hye has been going on her Asia tour '2014 Story of Angel' and is awaiting her fan meetings in Taiwan and Thailand this September. Check out more of Park Shin Hye's pictorial in 'W Korea's September issue!
Allkpop
image_2014-08-22-2.jpg

My Note: another great start to the day.....isn't it?
Hullo
Everyone......:)

Thanks Rachel (for yet another beautiful breaking news), kimloveeun , Jenzzy, for the gorgeous spreads .......
And other dear friends Eve, Elena, Narjess, starfire, Sonia for your comments and presence......it's wonderful sharing these moments together!
Thanks to W Korea magazine for making it possible too.

Actually, for the first time I feel that allkpop has a well written article on Shinhye that justifies her personality and charismatic presence. They took the words right out of my mouth.......good job!
All I can add to that is that she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly in her classy looks and elegance but in a way that stamps her own style ....... She gives it the youthful vibes and style of any top model or fashionista. One that anyone would love to follow.

I love the colors chosen for the autumn look.....the browns, deep burgundy, greys and blues.......so much so that I will get them for my wardrobe too. The clothes are designed and cut extremely well and put to display with perfection by our very own....Shinhye. She gives the aura of a sophisticated young mysterious woman that is sure to make heads turn once, twice and then yet again.....
Something that will happen to me as I will surely revisit these pictures again and again.....

All are extremely well put outfits but if I have to pick one.......it has to be the above brown dress for its cut, design and the detail touches in black on the waist that gives a slimming effect to her already tiny one AND the ones circling the hem
For the whole ensemble I love the black outfit paired with the deep burgundy topcoat and shoes......
The layering and mixing of pattern/ solid and texture done to perfection and not to forget a slight show of cleavage done right.....

image_2014-08-22-3.jpg

Love this blue coat which actually is a dress in itself for its style, cut and color ..... One can just go out looking superbly dressed in cold weather. Something that I look for living in a cold country where we get lot of opportunity to wear them......
She really has a small waist, doesn't she?...

image_2014-08-22-4.jpg

Well done Shinhye!
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, hacci143, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #93874

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I love them all too! the fall fashion I have to take note... u always come up with the right words @maris... well said.
If I were to pick one I love your picked too, but I tend to feel cold for fall/winter weather... so I choose the gray one, simple elegance

sis@hacci, I borrowed from ur post :blush: mianhe
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 7 months ago #94034

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She really grown up now. I am so happy she revealing something nice here.

image_2014-08-22-3.jpg

Thanks all my dearest Sisters for the awesome posts here.
hugs.

Have to go. I have weeding invitations, It's always feel good going to wedding ceremony.
Please continue posting everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 6 months ago #94534

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
The fashion spread in the W magazine..

2038797082_7580e399_CYMERA_20140828_202253.jpg

2038797082_df105b83_CYMERA_20140828_202331.jpg

thanks PSH DC for sharing
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Jenzzy, klebis

PARK SHIN HYE’S FOR W KOREA’S SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE 9 years 6 months ago #95097

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember the W Korea magazine photos of Park Shin Hye (September 2014 issue) ... the clothes she wore was by designer Jill Stuart ... I've forgotten to mention until I saw them again... always been interested in fashion. :blush: But of course you already know that they were from Jill Stuart, from the captions. :pinch:
:P

I miss sis @Maris inputs... must be super busy. :kiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starfire182921, mana ^-^, klebis
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds