Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SHIN HYE For TVBS MAGAZINE (OCT 2014)

SHIN HYE For TVBS MAGAZINE (OCT 2014) 9 years 7 months ago #98271

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From TVBS weekly #873.....

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 7 months ago #98438

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
Rough Trans - Partial ②] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

☆ Speedy 10 Q&A ☆

Qns: When did you eat the most recently?

PSH: This afternoon (13th Sep)..Hahaha…(shyly peeking at manager and laugh), have already said wanna eat Xiao Long Bao, hence ate some, it’s really very very delicious yo!

Qns: Cried recently due to what issue?

PSH: Because of friend. Recently when I ended my US vacation, read a book on the flight back. In the end, I found a letter written by my friend slotted inside the book, cried on the plane after reading it.

Qns: Most scared of…?

PSH: Seems to be nothing! If were to say horror movie, but because it’s not real ghost, (I) don’t feel especially scared. Dislike cockroaches..but it’s not to the extent of being scared. (I) will only think of how should I settle it, (started having exaggerated actions acting out the process of catching a cockroach), will pull a lot of tissue papers, thereafter carefully catch it, throw it into the toilet bowl and flushed it away.

Qns: Things you hated most?

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kinda chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself.

Qns: Will you go out without make-up?

PSH: Usually (I) don’t put on make-up, just apply sun screen lotion.

Qns: What do you wanna do when there’s no need to work?

PSH: Attending school, hahaha…because I have yet to graduate. Though it’s only one semester left, but (I) need to write thesis, there’s a bit more stress.

Qns: When you see pretty babes or handsome hunks on the road, which part will you notice first?

PSH: Eyes

Qns: If there’s no work schedule now, where do you wanna roam around?

PSH: Seaside, beautiful ocean

Qns: New things which you wanna try the most now?

PSH: Universe Vacation, Hahaha….(This is such a difficult goal ah! Haha…)

Qns: What is the part that you have breakthrough the most in these 2 years?

PSH: Felt that the number of countries which I could hold Fan meeting has increased! Originally it’s just in Korea, but now I can meet fans from different countries, this is a very different big breakthrough for me ^^

credit translation to : Wintercherub
source link : wintercherub twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 7 months ago #98455

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Rose.......thanks for the excrept of her interview. I am reposting a portion that has me speechless and in awe of her....

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kinda chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself.

My Note: WOW! That tells you a lot about her...........this is why I love this young girl.......her THINKING! It's the way she thinks that makes her who she is and the reason why she is successful in all areas of her life. There is the element of respect shown towards herself and her parents too. The way she responds to the things and events in her life is rooted in this positive attitude in everything.........she acted on how she thought......took up exercise and ate properly and voila .......her perfect figure now
I wish there was a clapping icon here.... I would have inserted it here........

Btw, Jenzzy..........I think she means that she is naturally chubby as inherited from her parents BUT looks the way she does by managing herself well.......a good role model for everyone in yet another area.

Qns: When you see pretty babes or handsome hunks on the road, which part will you notice first?
PSH: Eyes

my Note: I totally relate to Shinhye's answer because it is so true when they say that eyes are the mirror to the soul..... After the expression on a persons face this is the first thing you look at when you really want to know a person.....what he or she is like, what they are thinking and feeling.
I am therefore not surprised that Shinhye being a people's person and very caring looks at the eyes first.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, starfire182921, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 7 months ago #98458

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:piggyrabbit @ Sis Maris glad to see you!! I missed your " my note" and I luv reading it!!everytime I come here always checking your post!! You have so many brlliant thoughts on whatever the topic is!! I should give you outstanding ovation!! :kiss1:
" MARis Beyond the human thought"" should I give u that title? :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 7 months ago #98462

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@starfire i totally agree with you.....whenever i see those coloured fonts i know i'm on to a good read :) @Maris
:superkiss: :kiss1: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, narjess89

SHINHYE For TVBS MAGAZINE 9 years 6 months ago #100107

• Maris
image_2014-10-07-3.jpg

image_2014-10-07-4.jpg

Credit to the owner via LaDadaista

My Note: Good Morning / Good Evening..........hullo everyone ! Hope everyone is feeling great and are fighting fit.
There are so many new posts in different threads to catch up after few days absence that I will have to do it in bursts. This is just to say hullo to you all.......
Eve........hope you are feeling on top of the world. Was thinking of you since yesterday.
Elena.......your words and presence as soothing , calming as ever. Thank you
Starlight......welcome to the community . It's great to see you active and hopefully enjoying yourself. :)
Be back later!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

SHINHYE For TVBS MAGAZINE 9 years 6 months ago #100109

• Maris
image_2014-10-07-5.jpg

image_2014-10-07-6.jpg

Ctto

Really not surprised that all the cosmetic companies like Mamonde, Étude etc chose her as their products representative......Shinhye's skin is flawlessly beautiful......luminescent , glowing , fresh and clear...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

SHINHYE For TVBS MAGAZINE 9 years 6 months ago #100111

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello sis @maris :)
:blush: why were you thinking about me. oh uh
thank u for starting this and we had them all along embedded in PSH's world tour - story of angel forum.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

SHINHYE For TVBS MAGAZINE 9 years 6 months ago #100112

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Is it just me or Shin Hye has gotten thinner? :S :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

SHINHYE For TVBS MAGAZINE 9 years 6 months ago #100119

• Maris
Eve, I did not remember these pics......though do remember the dress. Searched in the magazines and could not find this particular one so here they are.......it seems again. Sorry for the repost but she is really naturally lovely.....couldn't stop admiring her skin

I always think of you all but since yesterday it was you because I felt somehow that I needed to hug you...... I had never seen you express feeling low about anything even when you are not well......you know about the excitement ebbing low etc. I was thinking all sort of things . Please Eve.....always be happy and healthy.

Prettycool......Shinhye does seem thinner but thankfully fit and glowing........I just love the first pic. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds