Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #102996

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
New set of Bts pics from Star 1 magazine....

B06sXy-CYAEIw0b_2014-10-27-2.jpg

B06sYG-CYAEChzW_2014-10-27-2.jpg

B06sXvWCYAAxVrK_2014-10-27.jpg

B06sYQ0CAAALgxw_2014-10-27.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #102997

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
More more BTS pics....

B06qsfYCAAAR6pJ.jpg

B06qsLqCcAE-Eyq.jpg

B06qr6xCcAAxYAZ.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, prettycool610

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #102999

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye "The best lie I ever have?"

Actors who look good than the word 'beauty' Park Shin Hye (24). Among the beauty shop that did not ski the chief sources from the flower arrangements to the 'belle directions. After the photo shoot is complete without one trillion people, met a lovely Park Shin Hye colorful without makeup. Sound hiding her eyes gazing into the crystal-clear without being squeezed, but the true story.

Circle punch shoulder black dress Ko, Stuart Weitzman stiletto heel, a gold ring with pink cubic zirconia chandelier earrings Kate emju right hand and left hand, gold cubic zirconia ring Kelly Bright Idea

Flower pattern long dress tube top publication Rica atelier, glitter platform heels Steve Madden ring of flower motif Karen Walker Jewellery by optical W., simple silver ring Stonehenge

How To SKIN The Age Control Power Mamonde Age Control Serum and oil from the foundation stage kkamelriah 1:01 with mixed at a ratio gives a deep moisturizing and elasticity to the skin. Mamonde while making the skin naturally silky texture to jelly fact represent one seemed glazed skin.

Flower Mini Dress, including fine lines deep marine blue, navy shoes Nine West

How To Make Up Blusher in use CHEEK_ Mamonde jelly nundudeong touch and see. Give your skin a natural color can be represented in the makeup mystique. EYES_ Mamonde dual Gras child alive hanol eyebrows with Brow hanol expressed in natural hair and eye color to match. LIPS_ Mamonde creamy tint color night the 4 of rubbing lips from the inside perimeter of the lips are natural finish Tapping Blend by hand.

I was ready for a pretty flower hangadeuk, Park Shin Hye was more beautiful than flowers. Only stopped, facing the camera in front of the flower throughout the shoot, actress Park Shin Hye light doesnt more than flowers. She looked short of pitting accumulated from acting as a child I was not the only thing even though we also look to light. During the interview, take out the cell phone directly to ask questions and listen to your favorite music judeon her music. Park Shin Hye is also appearance, also natured '~ ♪ beautiful than flowers.

Q. was the first drama acting challenge in <Sanguiwon> movie. Is there any difficulty.
It was tough because a lot ▲ than endure the weight Gache others. I was so fond Hanbok eopeotneunde discomfort, the weight of Gache was the most difficult. Yo, so the crowd go heavy and the neck. Pain vivacity to the waist end of the shooting because of downed Gache.

Q. Breathing with Han Suk-kyu is wondering what it was like. ▲ Han Suk-kyu seniors are really your scene In daeseonbae inde atmosphere makers. He led for the seniors always lighten the mood and gave this've always Friendly & Harmonious filming. I've encountered many a scene with Han Suk-kyu adherence seniors than seniors. Those two minutes are gentle and honorable breath then I guess it was the best.

Q. The heyday of this year, South Korea movie. Expecting the attendance of the movie look <on the circle>? ▲ <Sanguiwon> very many dramas and movies since opening downed before opening. I think I still expect the attendance hagien early. Of course, much more - I'm in the position I wish I have yet to have a humble heart. But I really am. Please expect a lot from the movie because the movie that I could not see very interesting.

Q. Sequel SBS <Pinocchio> When it appeared to lie in the 'Pinocchio syndrome' Patients hiccups. Do you actually have symptoms that appear when you lie? ▲ When do you have to lie to the whole body as well as face tee. What am making awkward reaction on the body rather than specific symptoms. Acting career in front of the camera, but I think lying is another. Neungcheong carefully downed andoe well.

Q. I have the ultimate lie? Was ▲ By the time five years old? I have a great memory because honnan lie. Took out the money to the young minds in the coin-old grandmother was actually going that was the only source. Very big money, but then eopjanahyo good concept for the money. That's a big mistake not to recognize that Pulls tried to pretend I did not take a lie. While we regret this honna remember my parents did still vaguely. Sondaeneun the stuff that other people since then I never lie.

Q. SBS <Pinocchio> in this role, there is a possibility seems there are no significant differences were acting in character with the existing. ▲ Some people even get invited to more disruptive change but do not always take on 'Candy' role for me. I used to think I am different from any role in charge of all this so far. I do not think that the less similar before. All roles are unique in character was also mindset was different. <Pinocchio> I think there is a role in the many variations among them in particular. Meanwhile, I smoke a lot of 10, but this time I think you may have a lot to show the real state of my age 20s. Please watch once.

Q. Park Shin Hye and breathing to match the opponent is saying that the Hallyu star actor. What is the reason? ▲ say is that it's also an honor. Mater will complement the other so restore sight. That's a people who are attractive enough to be with me without a Hallyu star. I like to think that my mood and gave the slightest influence. After all, I'm looking at the fact I saw a lot more virtue. Thank you everyone.

Q. The breathing is well learned man who was right? ▲ Jang said John. When shooting the SBS <You're Beautiful> I 'kungjjak' were right well. Some scenes have been done or are planning to shoot right breathing smoothly well. Internal as well as external work was great through good conversation. One more kkopja if Mr. John Lee. Also had to work with the most recent and breathing liked this nature is so good. It's a lot of extra people to remember.

Q. Regarded as the natural beauty hand. Do you just want to fix the site if you need a mold. ▲ I E.O korang thumb. I wanted to see the sleek nose is built from an early age. But these days, rather downed many people say my nose is an attractive point. So I threw nose. Until recently, surgery was the most worried I'm 'Brachydactyly surgery. I'm very blunt and ugly side thumb. If you cultivate the thumbnail I'm a little embarrassed to reveal the thumb. How much trouble until haeteotneunde seriously, I'm just eating yimajeodo mind to think is part of the state.

Q. The skin is very good. If there is to know about skin care? It's not particularly my own recipes ▲ tend to invest a lot of time on cleansing. I try and I try to avoid the surfactant necessary to leave as much oil in the skin. Nowadays the same season yen puts plenty of water with plenty of cream in it. But parents you both have very good skin. I want to thank my parents who inherited the skin.

Q. Age fell so much. I think the screen looks more plump than the real stress Is not receive? ▲ I thing it's true chubby than any other actress. But do not stress, largely because of the weight. Incidentally I've seen an interview with Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence was completely 200% agree. Downed body and does not stick to dry. Me too, but I do not agree with the skinny body preferred ideology. Dry only a healthy body shape than you think suits better to the actress.

Q. Steadily to the work activity. Even from an early age would be postponed to feel gwontaegi. ▲ spare time around the end of the work piece's journey. Itgoyo also have a variety of hobbies. Especially likes to ride a circle ski. Days to really like the usual water sports are also fun was held on the original ski. Another flower arrangement also creates pyeonyira gwontaegi also enjoy a variety of activities, yet I do not feel pottery.

Q. Park Shin Hye is a good song when hear. If you want kkopja a male singer singing with? ▲ kick kirang Zion.T, like a voice like Sugar Bowl. You hear a good time. If the opportunity I'd like to have a song come together.

Q. Also has a very thick, low anti-fandom. If this secret. I'm trying to remember that a lot of fans ▲ often facing. Until a familiar face, if not I'm going to remember most of their names. I also do not want to worry you see fans often seemed a long time also been reported. Such trivial things impress fans get downed. This leads my heart I could be called a secret, if secret it.

Q. In Asia, enjoys the highest popularity. How the popularity as a Hallyu star management. ▲ thing that I managed separately. Me too, I do not really think differently overseas fans and Korean fans. Please look at my work is kind to support even see you far away I'm trying to find a good smoke as much as possible in return. I think that I see fit, thanks to the fans for the postponement harder

editor Choi Su-Ji Kim Du-ri Photographer Interview Photographer Kim, Young - Joon Chang-Hyun Kim cut behind the next generation hair stylist starring Tea (Jenny House) Makeup Hanna (Jenny House) Location Atelier Helena, Helena Flower (02-542-6644) Ko contact 02-3445-8484 02-6137-5494 Mamonde 080-023-5454 Nine West Bright Ideas Vintage Hollywood 02-784-2203 02-3449-5973 070-7802-1221 Blumarine Stonehenge Steve Madden Stuart Weitzman 02-531-2198 02-735-8858 02-6905-3991 02-3446-3068 emju Optical W. Kelly and Kate 070-7704-0579 070-4177-1514 publication Rica atelier 02-512-4877 At style (@ star1)

(this is a rough trans from google translate)

Source: atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201410201801447910
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103034

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
[韩流音悦Tai] Park Shin Hye..Lovelier than flowers, glamorous pictorial shoots revealed. Park Shin Hye recently accepted media interview & pictorial shoots, with regards to her recent completed movie piece and soon to be broadcasted drama "Pinochhio". As for issues like her real self being very thin yet being slightly bloated when on screen, is there any pressure for her, she expressed "It's a fact I'm slightly chubbier than other female actresses, and (I'm) also adjusting to (my) weight. In comparison to be skinny & bony, health & figure are equally important".

ORIGINAL POST:- [韩流音悦Tai] #朴信惠#人比花娇,美艳画报公开。[春暖花开]朴信惠最近接受媒体采访并拍摄了画报,对于她最近拍摄完成的影视作品和即将播出的电视剧《匹诺曹》进行了一系列访问。关于真人很瘦上镜却略显臃肿的问题是否有压力时,她表示“我比其他女演员胖一些是事实,也在调节体重。比起干瘦,健康和身材同样重要 ”。
by wintercherub
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mya_mya213, Jenzzy

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103041

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
BTS photoshoot for Star1 magazine, November issue...

cr: the inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103042

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
BTS gif for Star1 magazine...

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103056

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye : "The biggest lie I've ever had?"

Brief Translation

For her, Han Seok Kyu (from Royal Tailor) was a (good) atmosphere maker at the filming sites. It's really nice that she was able to work with him. She said that audience has to expect a lot from Royal Tailor and she's hoping for a good attendance.

When she's lying, she would usually make awkward reactions on her body and doesn't have any specific symptoms like hiccups.

Her biggest lie was when she was 5 years old. She took a coin from her grandmother? (Not sure of this one) but according to Shinhye, after that incident she hasn't lied anymore especially to her parents.

She thanked her parents for having good skin.

She said that she might be chubbier compare to other actresses but she doesn't stress herself about it.
She's more worried about how to be a better actress than with weight issues.

She's tried to remember the faces of her fans and hopes she can remember their names as well.
And she's not worried much about her antis.

She doesn't think that there is a difference between her Korean and international fans. All of them are equal to her and she's been trying her best to return the support she's getting by reaching out to them and by working harder.

Translation Credit: twitter.com/khjpearl
Source: www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201410201801447910
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, Jenzzy

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103068

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ahhh... interesting comments from Park Shin Hye... thank you sis@Irene for sharing :)
I'm happy that Shinhye doesn't worry too much about weight gains...
"She's more concern about how to be a better actress than with weight issues."

"She's tried to remember the faces of her fans and hopes she can remember their names as well.
And she's not worried much about her antis." Smart Shinhye.... you make me even like you more!

"She doesn't think that there is a difference between her Korean and international fans. All of them are equal to her and she's been trying her best to return the support she's getting by reaching out to them and by working harder." Very endearing person, warm and sincere. That that in her!
Fighting!! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103069

• irene_xxvi
Shin-hye always prioritize inner peace and humbleness. Cant agree more with you sis @nu2me! :shy: she's really smart and she knows how to choose her battles! Really well! That's what i love about her. And on top of everything she knows how to reciprocate especially to her fans! :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610

Shin Hye in STAR 1 magazine November 2014 9 years 5 months ago #103071

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Those words of hers :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Down to earth and no worries about her figure, rather, she worries more about her future career :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

PSH fighting! :bingo: :bingo: :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds