Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119184

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Lina,
You are aIways the best vidoe maker Sis.
Thanks for making one for our Daring coupIe.
Miss you and your creation. May you be heaIthy aIways Sis.
Hugs.

Screenshot2015-03-18at11.52.01PM.jpg

Wish everyone have a pIeasant night and great day.

Thank everyone for the marvelous updates. Iove you...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, funz1818

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119231

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are trending in Weibo and Naver since the Instyle photoshoots.
Not surprising... we are all on the same boat :lol: unexpected and oh so Daebak!!
:luvluv:
Nice photos to cap their London trip... Must say, well worth the trip and anticipation.

Am I allowed to be a little greedy and hope for a BTS bonus pictures too. :P :side:
In black n white.... Magnifique !

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119235

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can't help but grin when I look at this picture. Normally I want to check out whose design Shinhye is wearing but I could only see her sleeves... :P

A powerful visual.... delightful, refreshing, a level up from their Jambangee photos. ;)

cr: InStyle

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119252

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye on the set of her InStyle pictorial shoot in London

Park Shin Hye: “#Instyle #London Lee Ha Na-ssi, please show me more pictures. I don’t have any pictures from London…ㅠㅠ… I’m not crying…ㅠㅠ… haah…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
** Shinhye got her phone stolen while she was at a restaurant in London, therefore, she lost all the pictures she took in London, as well as during the “Pinocchio” filming process. She got a new phone but did not have a backup so she lost all her memories, which is why she’s sad and asking the her makeup artist Lee Hana from Jennyhouse to show her pictures from her shoot in London.

cr: pienocchio
:heartsh:

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119254

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

(I won't repost the same set of InStyle photos)

From Allkpop....

Pinocchio's Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunite in London as a chic, visual couple
March 18, 2015 @ 7:29 pm

One of our recent onscreen sweethearts, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, recently reunited in London for a picturesque couple pictorial with InStyle.

In the pictures released, the two become a fashionable hipster couple, dressed in light casual outfits, perfect for the upcoming spring weather.

During the interview, Lee Jong Suk reminisced the kiss scenes in 'Pinocchio' and said, "There was a picture that the director had imagined so I followed the script without any hesitation. Even after the drama ended, I listen to the OST often and the scene comes up in my head so vividly. It was that pretty. "

Park Shin Hye then added, "I think the kiss scene came out much nicely because even the direction that our palms would face were detailed out beforehand."
Check out the pictures below!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119272

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
PSH & LJS InsTyle Issue Photoshoot

:luvluv: :luvluv:
CARGLzwUgAAhO0-.jpg

credit to @LeeJongsukID
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119297

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
InStyle Captures the Romantic Warmth of Lee Jong Seok with Park Shin Hye in London

Posted on March 19, 2015 by ockoala

image-5.jpg

Now this is more like it! After sportswear brand Millet seriously botched the first post-Pinocchio reunion photo spread between Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, it’s up to InStyle Korea to correctly capture the chemistry and sizzle between the two pretty stars. The magazine flew my two babies to London earlier this month for a photo shoot that is billed as Pinocchio-themed, whatever that means. I guess it’s safe to extrapolate that Ha Myung and In Ha took a working trip to London that also doubled as their honeymoon? The magazine only released four pictures so far, with plenty more coming inside the April edition, but four is more than enough to dazzle me with love.

My Note: "plenty more coming" around the "honeymoon.......Pinocchio-themed"........ Has me waiting in anticipation.......... :woohoo: ..........the rest of my note reserved for "the pic" to come later. Have to express my feels.........although belated.........you guys have already done so.....
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119361

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye reunite for couple pictorial in London

pizap.com14266415044171.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye transformed into a hippie couple in the city of London.

The two reunited for a couple pictorial with fashion magazine 'InStyle' after acting together in the recent drama 'Pinocchio'.

The two showed off perfect chemistry as a lovable couple during the shoot in the streets and cafes of London with their hippie look and makeup.

During the interview with the magazine, the two talked about their famous kissing scene from 'Pinocchio'.

Lee Jong-suk said, "The director had a pretty scene on his mind, so I just went for it without hesitation. Even after concluding the drama, I often listen to the drama OSTs. And it's such a pretty scene that I'm always reminded of whenever I listen to the song."

Park Shin-hye also said, "The hand's angles were directed in detail that made the kissing scene even more beautiful."

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's full pictorial can be found in the April issue of InStyle.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119455

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
Another pics of choi couple in instyle mag...

image-63.jpg

image-64.jpg

image-65.jpg

Ccto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119468

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh ur super fast @Xiaohye27. I luv you !! you are one of our untiring, diligent members. Thank you dear! :kiss:

I need to re-load this picture of our Darling couple for InStyle Korea magazine, April issue. We gotta have one. ;)

cr LJS DC via supernad
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, Xiaohye27, mariana, skyful
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds