27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 3 weeks ago #120856

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
the screen caps
Screenshot2015-03-30at07.25.39AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-03-30at07.25.58AM.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123242

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123261

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I tried "translate"..... on the Easy Idol interview

After a hot drama "Pinocchio," Park Shin Hye, recently unveiled a fan meeting held in Shanghai, and the fans had a great time. In a busy schedule Easy Park Shin Hye accepted an exclusive interview, smiles are elegant and beautiful.
I hope to do more challenging still young  
E: For travel a lot, you often go to work abroad is concerned, what is the secret of eliminating the "difference" in it?
Park Shin Hye: Because often flying, so the situation will be swelling of the body comes out, I'll do some stretching exercises, or by doing SPA to relieve.
E: the debut of child actor you can already be called a "senior" actor, and now there will be a burden in terms of acting it?

Park Shin Hye: still have the burden, in terms of acting, I would hope that every one will be better than last, for an actor, I feel that "acting" is what I always thought would be subject.

E: You said before you want to challenge "action scenes" is not because he liked the challenge of exciting things?

Park Shin Hye: Because I like sports, so I hope you can take advantage of their young, give yourself a little more challenging.

And actor collaboration is destined

E: Your very wide network of people, it is also very good straight edge, you should be very forthright personality, right?

Park Shin Hye: because my personality is pretty straightforward, easy-going, and I think "straight edge" is better, because those are, and I worked with the actor, it should be said, they all came to me and affinity. (Laughs)

E: Recently, you and Lee Jong-suk also went to London to shoot a pictorial, shoot, what an interesting thing?

Park Shin Hye: When shooting, we have been very worried about the rain, but fortunately no rain, because the two of us have been familiar, so the whole process is very pleasant to shoot.

E: In a variety of magazines, and a variety of style you can digest perfect, then your fashion rule is?
Park Shin Hye: Actually, I have no fashion rules, usually, I like to wear the kind of casual clothes, or is neutral in some clothes.

I hope to do more challenging still young 

E: For travel a lot, you often go to work abroad is concerned, what is the secret of eliminating the "difference" in it?

Park Shin Hye: Because often flying, so the situation will be swelling of the body comes out, I'll do some stretching exercises, or by doing SPA to relieve.

E: the debut of child actor you can already be called a "senior" actor, and now there will be a burden in terms of acting it?

Park Shin Hye: still have the burden, in terms of acting, I would hope that every one will be better than last, for an actor, I feel that "acting" is what I always thought would be subject.

E: You said before you want to challenge "action scenes" is not because he liked the challenge of exciting things?

Park Shin Hye: Because I like sports, so I hope you can take advantage of their young, give yourself a little more challenging.

source: www.weibo.com/p/1001603834468581417822
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, sarah.94

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123262

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more....
And actor collaboration is destined

E: Your very wide network of people, it is also very good straight edge, you should be very forthright personality, right?

Park Shin Hye: because my personality is pretty straightforward, easy-going, and I think "straight edge" is better, because those are, and I worked with the actor, it should be said, they all came to me and affinity. (Laughs)

E: Recently, you and Lee Jong-suk also went to London to shoot a pictorial, shoot, what an interesting thing?

Park Shin Hye: When shooting, we have been very worried about the rain, but fortunately no rain, because the two of us have been familiar, so the whole process is very pleasant to shoot.

E: In a variety of magazines, and a variety of style you can digest perfect, then your fashion rule is?

Park Shin Hye: Actually, I have no fashion rules, usually, I like to wear the kind of casual clothes, or is neutral in some clothes.

Travel does not want to encounter

E: It is said that you liked to travel, what your travel "essential goods" is? Where is the best place to travel?

Park Shin Hye: I'll take a mini stereo, you can always listen to music. Travel, I like to go to the Maldives, Hawaii, this island resort.

E: Travel is one of the best way to encounter love, hope to meet their favorite people in what scene it?

Park Shin Hye: I have been a person to go traveling, traveling, and I want to enjoy one's time, who did not want to encounter. (Laughs)

E: If their favorite "men of God" and others together, what would you do?

Park Shin Hye: I think everyone has their own matches and the man there, so if I like people and people together, it means we have no fate, that he is not my MR RIGHT..

E: If you come to China filming, then there is no Chinese artists want to cooperate?

Park Shin Hye: The last time I came to China to participate in "Lantern joy will", Huang Xiaoming have seen, I think he was really handsome, if there is a chance, quite hope and his cooperation.

Source: Easy Idol
:luvluv:

please post better translation if you find one.... mianhe :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123266

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Thanks Sister @nu2me for the rough translations.
We can understand what she is trying to say.
She mentioned many time about action drama or movie,
why non of producer or any production house could read her hint? aaaiissshhh... :( :(
She being quiet quite long. And I miss all sisters

sharing my collage
5ab280a_3542390700_9b742709_image.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123277

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This is much better translations.....

credit: Tiggie
I will try to summarize it:

Having finished the hot Korean series 'Pinocchio', Park Shin Hye recently appeared in Shanghai to hold a fan meeting, enjoying a happy time with fans. During a busy schedule PSH accepted an exclusive interview from 'Easy' reporters.

Whilst young want to accept more challenges
E: Faced with a busy schedule, frequently going broad to work, do you have any tips to reduce the 'time difference'?
PSH: Due to frequently flying abroad, body will have swelling issues. I will do stretching exercises, or usually go to the SPA to relieve it.

E: Debuting as a child actress, you can be called a 'Senior' actress now, do you still have burdens when it comes to acting?
PSH: There will still be burdens, in terms of acting, I hope each time will be better than the last time. For an actress, I think 'acting' is a topic I should constantly think about.

E: Previously, you said you wanted to challenge 'action films', is it because you like to challenge exciting things?
PSH: It is because I enjoy sports activities, therefore I hope whilst I am still young, I give myself more challenges.

Collaboration with male actors seems pre-destined
E: You seem to know many people, have good 'fate with the opposite sex', your personality must be very straightforward type?
PSH: Due to my personality being pretty straightforward, easy going, I think 'fate with the opposite sex' seems better. It's because the male co-stars have previously worked with me. It could be said, they and me are pre-destined/fated (laugh).

E: Recently, you and Lee Jong Suk went to London for a photoshoot. During the shooting, was there any amusing situations?
PSH: During shooting, we were constantly worried it will rain, luckily it didn't. Because we know each other so well therefore, the shooting process was carried out happily.

E: In various pictorials, various styles you seems carry them off well, what is your fashion rule?
PSH: Actually, I don't have a fashion rule. Usually, I like to wear casual clothing or clothes with neutral colors.

Whilst on holiday don't want special encounter
E: Reportedly you love to go on holidays. What is the 'must have' item for your holiday? What is your 'ideal' holiday destination?
PSH: I will bring mini sound loud-speakers, therefore can listen to music anywhere. Holiday destination, I like Maldives, Hawaii sea island resorts.

E: If the guy 'male god' you like is with someone else, what will you do?
PSH: I think everyone will have their perfect match which will appear eventually. Therefore, if the person I like goes with someone else, it means we are not fated to be together. He is not my 'Mr Right'.

E: If you came to film in China, is there any Chinese artists you want to work with?
PSH: Last time I came to China to participate in 'Yunan spring festival' I met Huang Xiao Ming. I think he is very handsome. If given the chance, would really want to work with him.

Thank you!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123278

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
2 Things I was anxiously waiting for translations.... Easy Idol interview.

1) Places she wants to go for her holiday....
Shinhye choose for Holiday destination, I like Maldives, Hawaii sea island resorts.

2) If the guy 'male god' you like is with someone else, what will you do?

Shiinhye's reply..... I think everyone will have their perfect match which will appear eventually. Therefore, if the person I like goes with someone else, it means we are not fated to be together. He is not my 'Mr Right'.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, mariana, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123313

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Thank you sis@eve for those awesome translations!

sis@KIM ! thank you for the additionals !
I missed you. We didint have time to encounter here ! also to sis@eve !
Hope we'll be reunited one fine day !
Hope everything's doing well.

CDQjTXbW4AAUy16.jpg

guiyumi_zps54067007-5.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123387

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Easy Idol interview.
More Screen Caps coming..

For the video: m.yinyuetai.com/video/2278700

CDVKTzEUkAArdMu.jpg

CDVN0u0UgAAhZqU.jpg

CDVN0tgVIAEnI_K.jpg

CDVN0sPUkAAxNJ3.jpg

1939677_370268156511311_2320853980636129555_n.jpg

PostSignature-13.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Park Min Song

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 8 years 11 months ago #123391

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Mianhe for everybody if theres no eng for this. I think maybe later or tomorrow it will have already.

Video :

Super Cute expression !
1939677_370268156511311_2320853980636129555_n-2.jpg

PostSignature-15.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.812 seconds