Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120387

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Shin Hye was interviewed by Easy Idol in SHANGHAI.

20150327175950_4553-650_401.jpg

20150327175552_4613-650_937.jpg

20150327174842_7741-650_902.jpg

miss-bone-173-4.gif
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, YuthfulGrace, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120389

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120390

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
the translation the interview by MR gOOGLE

=====================================

E: for fans EasyIdol say a word on it!
Park Shin Hye: Long time no see, I am glad to see you. The meeting will be from Shanghai Station, and China would welcome the opportunity to meet a lot of friends. Each works have been a great support and love you very much. Even better then I will work with you to meet, thank you.
E: There is no Chinese artists want to cooperate? Why?
Park Shin Hye: Last participating in Hunan TV Lantern Festival party, Huang Xiaoming have seen, I think he's really handsome, if given the opportunity, I hope you can cooperate.
E: feeling tired, would do to adjust the next?
Park Shin Hye: Recently probably too busy to even think they have time. I sometimes use "eat" to unpack.
E: For you, eat a hundred tire of the food is what?
Park Shin Hye: no bar, eat a certain extent, will tired, probably beer. A drink will be drunk, but drink it is very comfortable and cool, so very much.

E: Travel is one of the best way to encounter love, hope to meet their favorite people in what scene it?
Park Shin Hye: Travel to a person to go, do not expect to travel but also encounter what romantic man, traveling is to a person to enjoy.
E: Your singing and dancing are great skill, this meeting will not have a chance to hear you sing?
Park Shin Hye: The participation of the concert, "Pinocchio," the OST, so meet at will sing a few songs for everyone.
E: For always been supporting your meal who, if given the chance, they want to do?
Park Shin Hye: Well because I am, after all, is an actor, the more outstanding works show for everyone to see it should be the best thing.
E: If their favorite male gods and others together, what would you do?
Park Shin Hye: Everyone has their own pair of people and, they are more likely to match it with it. If it belongs to my man, will one day come back to me, if not, that is not fate.
E: In terms of acting, which hopes to break through?
Park Shin Hye: in "Pinocchio," which is a specific career reporter, I first played the role of a professional nature in the play, but also hope to challenge a particular career.

Hello everyone! I am a Park Shin Hye -

"Pinocchio," the trend of re-aired and Park Shin Hye, March 28 will be held in Shanghai in FM. Today, EasyIdol exclusive interview with Park Shin Hye, quickly leave your question, there is the opportunity to feel close to Park Shin Hye charm. Click the upper right corner of comments, leave your question, goddess waiting for you yo!
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Love is You.

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120391

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
What it's mean????

Park Shin Hye: Everyone has their own pair of people and, they are more likely to match it with it. If it belongs to my man, will one day come back to me, if not, that is not fate.

c43c01ed3676fea8d334da7a22da6054-3.gif
Love is You.

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120397

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hmmm.....this statement is making me think sis @kimi
But its not clear huh.....nevermind :)

CBGS-VWUcAA8D7T.jpg

CBGTAHHUQAAdFpy.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, sarah.94

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120399

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
kimloveeun wrote:
What it's mean????

c43c01ed3676fea8d334da7a22da6054-3.gif
p

I also want a better translation....it sounds ....I don't want to make any conclusion...

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120405

• lialim22
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 65
Those translations are definitely not accurate and please don't you ever again associate Shinhye with LMH, since the beginning all LMH did to Shinhye was to deny her. Its too obvious that He does not like Shinhye and all he did was all fan service.So far every girlfriend that LHM had he admitted it publicly without consideration to his career and his agency is so supportive of the admission and the dating.In Shinhye's case they deny the rumors so exaggerated by saying 300% not true! So please STOP That Delusion That Shinhye Was Part Of LHM's Lovelife.Please Stop That Unnecessary Conclusion That Makes Shinhye Look Being Dump.She Has Nothing To Do with LHM They Are Not Even Considered As Super Close Friends.Imagine At GB VIP Premier Fans Thought that Shinhye was the most VIP Girl that was invited it turned out that Shinhye was only a part of the guest list because othet heirs cast where there.And it also prove that the first translation that LMH told Shinhye that she lost weight and they just saw each other at the premier was true.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by lialim22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120469

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I would not overthink, over analyze the words from the interview above based on preconceived notions existing in ones minds. That could lead to things that may be totally untrue.

As far as I am concerned it was a hypothetical question to which Shinhye answered in general terms with no specific person in mind. According to this......simply put........if two people are meant to be together ......they will be!

Let's not assume things keeping in mind some recent events because that would be highly unfair to Shinhye.........it will only propagate rumors and falsehoods.

Let's stick to the facts , Please. :)
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 1 month ago #120494

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
HI Sisters from another Mother!
Good to see Sis Maris here ! How are you?!

Welcome lialim !

i guess this one was i saw yesterday which i really cant understand because of lack of translatons.!

i posted it in dream of an angel.
let me post this here in the right place !

CBF2TgiUMAAUwTZ-2.jpg

CBF2TgqUYAAT8he-2.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

27 March 2014: Shin Hye appear at EASY IDOL 9 years 4 weeks ago #120854

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye EasyIdol exclusive video greeting

may I know who is IiaIim, is she truIy PSHIC member? If she is truIy PSH Iover and our member, she shouId active here
and give us very cIear transIation rather not so nice comment. I am so respect aII the staff and admin who working so hard
to estabIish this site!!!
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.932 seconds