Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue)

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138814

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Sharing more gifs with you.....

cr DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138815

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial

park-shin-hye-takes-on-paris.jpg

Park Shin Hye says, "bonjour mes amis" or hello my friends, in her pictorial for the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea.
On October 22, ELLE Korea released the first photos from the upcoming editorial, which depicts the "Pinocchio" star as the latest muse for renown clothier, Chanel.

park-shin-hye-takes-on-paris1.jpg

She embraces the casual, yet emotionally detached attitude of Parisian locals, as she lazes about on a park bench and emerges from a small shop.

park-shin-hye-takes-on-paris2.jpg

park-shin-hye-takes-on-paris3.jpg

In the preview, ELLE Korea notes her ability to connect with the people she is modeling with, on a deep emotional level.

Taken during her recent trip to France as the Asian representative for Chanel at 2016 Spring/Summer Paris Fashion Week, each photo captures the essence of her stylish appearance.

Through her relationship with Chanel, Park is elevated to the level of stars like Big Bang's G-Dragon, who continues to garner attention from international fashion media, as a muse of the renown designer, Karl Lagerfeld.

Park Shin Hye recently appeared alongside Girls' Generation member Sooyoung at the Jain Song runway show for 2016 S/S Seoul Fashion Week. Their brilliant, head-turning style generated widespread attention, as photographers noted their carefree interaction and the potential for a budding friendship.

Her attendance at Seoul Fashion Week followed confirmation that she would join EXO's D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and Jo Jung Suk in the highly anticipated film, "Hyung."
The full pictorial and feature editorial of her adventures in Paris will be published in the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea.

www.kdramastars.com/articles/101905/2015...-korea-pictorial.htm
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138821

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye lazes around in Saint-Ouen for ‘ELLE’
Oct 22, 2015

Actress Park Shin Hye recently filmed a pictorial in Saint-Ouen of Paris, France, where she shone with her beautiful appearance against the warm fall sunlight.

The actress was in France last week as the Asia representative for Chanel’s 2016 Spring/Summer fashion show themed ‘Ready-to-wear’ that was held at the Grand Palais. Park Shin Hye was also confirmed for the film ‘Older Brother’ recently, where she will appear alongside Jo Jung Suk and Do Kyung Soo (D.O of EXO).

Park Shin Hye’s full pictorial and interview can be found in the November issue of ‘ELLE’ magazine.

By: Alvin
Copyright@ KpopFighting.com

Saint-Ouen is located in the northern suburbs of Paris, France.
b back
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138832

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin-hye fascinates Paris

Fashion magazine Elle met the beautiful actress Park Shin-hye in the romantic city, Paris.

Park Shin-hye had the special meet with the local people in Saint-Ouen in Paris. Although the environment was not familiar, Park Shin-hye's amiable and friendly personality fascinated the Parisians she met.

Under the warm sunlight in Paris, Park Shin-hye looked more beautiful and radiant than ever.

Park Shin-hye attended the Channel fashion show in Paris representing Asia last week. She has recently confirmed her role for movie "Brother", co-starring Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo, and she has already begun filming the movie.

More of her pictorial can be seen in Elle November issue and on the website of the magazine.

Cr Hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138855

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
:heartsh: and thanks to everyone for posting lovely Elle pics and vids!!

So happy and proud for Shin Hye to be able to showcase Chanel clothing for China Self and Korea Elle magzines!

Wouldn't it be awesome if G Dragon and Shin Hye did a Chanel shoot together!!! ... It would be out of this world :touched
(I can always dream :willing )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, Sidy, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138857

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial

Park Shin Hye says, “bonjour mes amis” or hello my friends, in her pictorial for the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea.

On October 22, ELLE Korea released the first photos from the upcoming editorial, which depicts the “Pinocchio” star as the latest muse for renown clothier, Chanel.

She embraces the casual, yet emotionally detached attitude of Parisian locals, as she lazes about on a park bench and emerges from a small shop.

In the preview, ELLE Korea notes her ability to connect with the people she is modeling with, on a deep emotional level.

Taken during her recent trip to France as the Asian representative for Chanel at 2016 Spring/Summer Paris Fashion Week, each photo captures the essence of her stylish appearance.

Through her relationship with Chanel, Park is elevated to the level of stars like Big Bang’s G-Dragon, who continues to garner attention from international fashion media, as a muse of the renown designer, Karl Lagerfeld.

Park Shin Hye recently appeared alongside Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung at the Jain Song runway show for 2016 S/S Seoul Fashion Week. Their brilliant, head-turning style generated widespread attention, as photographers noted their carefree interaction and the potential for a budding friendship.

Her attendance at Seoul Fashion Week followed confirmation that she would join EXO’s D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and Jo Jung Suk in the highly anticipated film, “Hyung."

The full pictorial and feature editorial of her adventures in Paris will be published in the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea.

cr:kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138862

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
:luvluv:

proxy.jpg

Fashion magazine Elle met the beautiful actress Park Shin-hye in the romantic city, Paris.

Park Shin-hye had the special meet with the local people in Saint-Ouen in Paris. Although the environment was not familiar, Park Shin-hye’s amiable and friendly personality fascinated the Parisians she met.

Under the warm sunlight in Paris, Park Shin-hye looked more beautiful and radiant than ever.

Park Shin-hye attended the Channel fashion show in Paris representing Asia last week. She has recently confirmed her role for movie “Brother”, co-starring Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo, and she has already begun filming the movie.

More of her pictorial can be seen in Elle November issue and on the website of the magazine.

(Source: hancinema.net)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138896

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
So thrilled that there were many articles that came out about lovely Park Shin Hye for ELLE Korea November issue 2015.

Park Shin Hye Is an Alluring Parisian in Fashion Pictorial for Elle
leejojoba October 22, 2015, Soompi

Actress Park Shin Hye recently posed for the monthly fashion magazine Elle in Paris. In the pictorial, she grabs viewers’ attention by displaying a more mature and alluring aura about her.

In the pictorial, the actress is seen making special connections with people of Saint-Ouen in Paris. Although she found herself working in an unfamiliar city, it is said that she mesmerized Parisians and was able to make friends quickly.

Park Shin Hye has recently been in the spotlight for attending Chanel’s fashion show in Paris as a representative for Asia.

More of her fashion pictorial from Paris will be featured in the November issue of Elle magazine and on the magazine’s official homepage.
:luvluv:

Link... entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=144&aid=0000387539

Saint-Ouen... it is easy to get there, exit Porte de Clignancourt on line 4. there is a big flea market, so much to find there... like treasure hunt. :blush: it is also known as Les Puces (The Fleas). :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #138897

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am so proud of how far and how much Shinhye have ventured personally. She had gone to parts of Europe and met people along the way, very enriching experience. Plus her venture to the outskirts of Paris for her ELLE magazine photoshoot.

I am partial to black and white photos... :blush:

Lucky Monsieur to have his picture taken with our beautiful and sweet Shinhye. :)

Wonder if Monsieur was on his way to work and was asked to join in the photoshoot. :P and the children were lovely. How I wish we could hear them speak French... it's always nice to listen to, right sis @narjess. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

Park Shin Hye for ELLE KOREA (November 2015 Issue) 8 years 5 months ago #139948

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Elle Korea IG update

CTLVUT0VEAQst74.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds