Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9209

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks the sun n karren for dis great article!! i hope she'l get her wish n she'l b happy with him! i wonder lyk many others here abt her ex (or exes) too!! is he in da entertainment industry too lyk her or nt? cos her ans in qn 3, to me sounded lyk she has experienced it tho nt wit an idol!!
i feel sad for her when ppl asked her y she nt on tv? i mean, dats kinda rude, rite? da same thing happen wit my kouhai wen she met up with her former highschool frens. they asked her wat course did she repeat to make her univ course get extended frm 3 yrs to 5 yrs? wen da truth was she was articulated/upgraded to a higher course frm da usual basic course by da univ. i feel sad n angry lyk her too :angry: !!

hey almontel, i think i know abt dat couple u're talking abt!! cool relationship, rite? n im wit u abt spazzing Sukkiehye having babies and getting married ;) !!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9213

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
their 1st kiss?! definitely... we treasure it a lot! *lol*

i knew them thru YB drama 1st, then only i came to know they both had shared a kiss, n i was like.... what?? on CF?? and... what?? deep kiss?? n then i discover a lot of things they shared so much in common. living nearby, contacting each other, his omma really like her, they hv same circle of fren, n lot lots more.

i think d fans wanted to see how far their relationship will go.. n as for me, i can't wait for this spring!

Yeah , me too. When I saw the kiss scene in YB drama I feel fine with that Go Minam and HyungNim.
But in the CF, that kiss is so real like it not the first time them met. It's passionate. I like that kiss but I feel jealous too.
They look perfect together. I want it to be real so I won't jealous.

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9217

• Karen Ma
btw i think the cafe mentioned at the end of the article is cafe de analog, but i don't know how to translate the chinese address into english (千湖洞) so i skipped it while i was translating last night. I just know that it's in eastern seoul and i couldnt google the name into english thus i ended up putting in east seoul lol sorry...my laptop battery really died on me last night :p

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9278

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
i surf on d Net bout Cafe De Analogue. n here what i found.

cda1.jpg
cda2.jpg
cda3.jpg
cda4.jpg
cda5.jpg

all pics credit to http://blog.naver.com/fuerza2002

what a cozy cafe.. luv d environment, d interior, d lighting.. n of coz i want to b here too someday. :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gonnabeme.

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9298

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
ishtargoddess wrote:
Maize, i think i know why she doesn't have Yong Hwa's number...because he doesn't have a cellphone! At least during their debut...that's what i read from soompi. They said the management banned them from having cellphones when they were starting out. Now that he's in WGM, he seems to be carrying around a cellphone already so maybe the ban was already lifted. And who knows, maybe he can get around in contacting his friends now, like Shin Hye. :)

I agree with Tita Girlie, you are the ultimate spazz queen. you are infectious. :lol:

I knew it, that girl must have had a boyfriend already, at least once. She looks exactly like how she describes herself -- someone who gives her all and is easily hurt. Aww...maybe she'll have a bf this spring. :)

Ohhh, now I know... You've really done your assignment with Yong Hwa, Raine! LOL!!!

And, what a coin... I've seen your comment on my FB status... and now I've just read your reply to my comment here. Awesome!

I think PSHIC quote for the week has been provided by Hailey:

"Great minds think alike"

Yeehaw!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9304

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
SH wants to have a BF this year?
i think i read somewhere, i cant remember where that GS wants to have a GF this year
too (correct me if i'm wrong).

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9312

• winnieho
  • New Star
  • "Do or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda
Thank you Karrenstar and TheSun for the article and translation!

I can't get over the 1st kiss! You all know which one I'm talking about, right? Right? :woohoo: :silly:

My mother, in her wisdom has told all her daughters (I have 3 younger sisters) that long friendships with the opposite sex can turn into love. So, yeah I agree with Almontel...

Eiram888, if you're right, wouldn't it be bloody awesome that fate intervenes and make their words come true with each other? Can't wait for that to happen. Hyperventilating here!! :lol:

To the "Ultimate Spazz Queen", please spazz away with abandonment. You put a happy smile on my face everytime! Muah to you!

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9322

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
Ah!!

I didn't know that before SH become an actress she was trained as singer.
She done well in her career but I'm sure she can debut an singing album too. I love her voice.
It's might be true some day.

Re:《歌迷大世界》Vol. 323 14 years 1 month ago #9325

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
thanks the sun and karen for the translation :)
wow A BOYFRIEND for 2010. wow triple wow. i know shinhye will get one soon or maybe by spring im reading too much fanfic :) so she basically trained to be a singer. :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds