Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MSOAN Updates

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31135

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
AHAHAHA :D yeahs i shall watch it tmr!! this show is nice, cux of Jang Geun Suk and maybe Moon Geun Young bah? If not, i doubt i'll even watch it! LOL Ally, i love ur comment! it's supposed to be MAERI right?

WOnder how they gonna continue e story, with 8 more eps to go.. Yeah sukkie is so cute inside.. but viewerships sucks though, cux u cant expect ahjummas to watch this kinda of romance series lol~

hugs xD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Last_Angel, Laurabianca

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31141

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
too many spoiler here makes me want to watch it :1

haven't started watching it yet =X

ooohhhhh....my beloved MGY :shy: :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Last_Angel

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31165

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@ally:sis after watching it I feel a little bit like this :S
hahaha :-V I've been a bit crazy keke

Stars, I like Sukkie's reaction about the kiss it's for us and Shin Hye too =X
to re-assure us that it's just for the drama and that it's still "her."
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31167

• gi24na
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 53
Giant reaches new high, Mary hits new low

SBS’s 60-episode series Giant wrapped with a massive 38.2% rating today, ending its seven-month run on an all-time high. Not only that, the finale rating is also a sizable 5.5% jump from its previous high last week (which it drew with its 58th episode).

It’s enough to make you wonder how high Giant could have gone had it not had to deal with steady competition from Dong Yi throughout its first half; Giant stayed firmly in the lower 20% range till that drama ended, after which it enjoyed its constant climb.

That also means lower numbers than usual for its two competitor dramas: MBC’s comedic Queen of Reversals only dropped a bit with a 9.8%, but KBS’s fluffy romance Mary Stayed Out All Night hit a new low with 5.7%. Ouch. Although I don’t suppose a low-key romance with a meandering plot could compare with the finale of an intense drama that has been building to a climax for the past 60 episodes. No matter how cute Jang Geun-seok and Moon Geun-young are at playing giddy young lovers.

(Note: The above are AGB numbers, for consistency’s sake, but according to TNS reports Giant performed even higher with a 40.1% rating, while Queen of Reversals had a 9.6% and Mary Stayed Out All Night a 5.1%.)

Following Giant, we (FINALLY!) have the premiere of IRIS spinoff Athena: Goddess of War. After months (and months and months) of teasing, the 20-episode action-spy drama premieres next Monday, December 13. I’d almost forgotten about it in recent weeks because I’d grown so tired of hearing the same promo stuff without anything new, but now that it’s almost upon us, I’m hoping it’ll live up to its hype. Though anything with that much hype is facing an uphill climb.

cr: Dramabeans

poor sukkie :cry
YAB still much better :wahaha ooopss??!sorry... :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, monomi, tulipanns, gwen, Vicky, azu, sharnik06, iloveHACCI, kwinna

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31182

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Ms Switzerland I admire you for posting up the photos of the kiss without looking at them haha.....thanks for sharing even though you dont really cant bear to watch the series....BIG HUGS my dear!!!!

I think they are going to have more kissing scenes in MSOAN bcz they cant think of another way to boost the ratings. I do feel sorry for Sukkie bcz he is a good actor but the series is not doing well. See if only they had Shinhye be the main actress instead then im sure the ratings would go through the roof !!!!!!
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sabry13, monomi

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31200

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hahaha,
My dear friend Annie, :-V
Actually it's so difficult to be Switzerland. :OMG
I told myself it was only acting but as mentioned earlier I have a weak heart so I truly can't bear it. hehehe.. so childish and silly..:shy:
Hugs you back dear. :wahaha
I guess JGS didn't make the right choice this time. :-V
Really pity him about the recent rating. :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, tulipanns, azu

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31242

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Mu-gyul and mae-ri singing and playing the guitar.
Watch it here on this link:

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI4MzEwNDY4.html

Stars let's make MSOAN the Best Korean drama of the year.
It's a bit behind Playful Kiss. For more information click here:

www.koreandrama.org/?p=5818
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by gailnav.

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31254

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
@Sweet Elana it is very hard to watch MSOAN and not think about YAB and hoping that Shinhye was playing Mary instead. I do pity Sukkie and MGY bcz they are both great actors but the weak plot and storyline just doesnt attract enough audiences.
I was thinking how great would it be if Sukkie played the role of the Butler in Hayate instead so this time he would have to be at the whim of Shinhye and serve and protect her =D
Ok im off in fantasyland but a girl can dream right?!!
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, sabry13

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31503

• elankham
  • Administrator
Mary Stayed Out All Night replaces writer

Looks like drama in K-dramaland. KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama Mary Stayed Out All Night, starring Jang Geun-seok and Moon Geun-young, has announced the departure of its screenwriter, In Eun-ah (Goong, Love and Marriage, Hon). She’s reportedly left the production of her own accord, and will be replaced by new head writer Go Bong-hwang (18 vs. 29, Nice Girl Baek Il-hong).

The announcement comes on the heels of Mary‘s lowest ratings yet: it dipped down to 5.7% this week, up against heavy hitter Giant‘s finale. While it might be too late to save this sinking ship, perhaps it makes sense that if there was ever a time to make the switch, it’s now. Maybe with Giant gone and some new blood in the writers’ room, the production is hoping against hope for a ratings revival in its last leg.

The changeover was initially suppressed when rumors of on-set discord surfaced, but it’s now been confirmed that writer In Eun-ah has decided to leave. Just how much of that decision was really up to her is of course anybody’s guess. The drama isn’t exactly what you would call well-executed, given the potential it had with its cast. It really kind of pains me to think of how awesome it could have been, if the writing had been sharper. Suffice it to say, I’m not surprised that the writer was blamed, but I AM surprised that they’re risking the change this late in the game. I guess we’ll just have to tune in to see what happens to the story, once the dust settles.

Go Bong-hwang has taken over the script starting with Episode 11, which airs Monday December 13, along with Episode 10.

Via Star News
The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, sabry13, Vicky

Re: MSOAN Updates 13 years 3 months ago #31504

• elankham
  • Administrator
I wonder whether it's a right decision.
Hopefully with the new scriptwriter, miracle will happen to the beautiful Mary who love stay out all night.
What if it will not change anything or will make things worst.
It reminds me of the score mark that Go minam give to HTK.
1st - 5
2nd -7
3rd -another 5.
Then she gave 2.
Finally she gave 100. HTK happy like whoaaaaaaa...
What I'm worry that the new scriptwriter will make Mary love stay out all night 100 percent flop!!! OTOKE???
9591f3d88d24362933fa1cb6.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, monomi, tulipanns, Vicky
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds