Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU

Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 6 months ago #72699

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
October 21, 2013

"IU confirmed to star in 'Pretty Man' as a 4D girl who has a crush on Jang Geun Suk"

IU has now been confirmed for her next production,'Pretty Man', meaning she'll be starring alongside the already confirmed Jang Geun Suk in the new KBS 2TV drama.

As mentioned before, IU will be taking on the role of Kim Bo Tong. Like her name which means 'ordinary' or 'average' in Korean, the character is an ordinary girl but has a lovable charm. She also crushes on the 'pretty man', Dok Go Ma Te (Jang Geun Suk), whom she fell in love with at first sight during middle school. Everything she does is for him, and she'll do all that she can to protect her love for him with her 4D ways. Reportedly, she'll find herself in a love triangle with him as well as Lee Jang Woo's character Choi David.

'Pretty Man' is a story about a man with a pretty face who manages to capture the hearts of females easily, and through them, he gains not only riches and power, but also later learns what's truly important in life.

The drama is set to premiere following 'Secrets' so you'll be seeing IU back on the small screen again soon!

LINK: www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-confi...un-suk#axzz2iSt8TJ5E

~jessica~

1385615_510401962389308_1263015211_n.jpg

1385798_1467061173518589_446116535_n.jpg

9980782055_536f528f9b_2013-10-22.jpg

Credits for the pictures goes to the owners and uploaders.
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see JKS's new hairdo ! Hwaiting JKS ! The first script reading will be held on 24th October 2013, this Thursday. :willing :-V :ding:
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by snsaf.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, mana ^-^

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 6 months ago #72732

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Sharing sukkie new hairdo for BM.

1382429419.jpg

Credit to the uploaders
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 6 months ago #72733

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Is that the official poster or just a fan made?
I like IU, I think she would do well in this drama and the bubbly and innocent girl fits
her image.
Now I just hope they won't over accessorized JKS. Sigh I was wishing
that JKS would take on a serious role again, playing Dok GO Ma Te is a spitting image of him already.
So acting would be a breeze for him.
It would be more challenging if he portrayed an ugly man that makes over later, I think that's more interesting.
Either way he always come out a "pretty man"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 6 months ago #72916

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
IU and Jang Geun Suk are a 'pretty' couple in BTS photos from 'Pretty Man' poster shoot and script reading

Read more: www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-and-j...eading#ixzz2ipMEz3mw

IU-jang-geun-suk_1382743646_af_org.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743661_20131025_PrettyMan_2.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743661_20131025_PrettyMan_3.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743662_20131025_PrettyMan_4.jpg

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 6 months ago #72917

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
more ...

jang-geun-suk_1382743662_20131025_PrettyMan_5.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743663_20131025_PrettyMan_6.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743663_20131025_PrettyMan_7.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743663_20131025_PrettyMan_8.jpg

jang-geun-suk_1382743663_20131025_PrettyMan_9.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, vertige25

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 5 months ago #72926

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I can't wait to see JKS act again, and to see what IU can offer in this drama.
They look so adorable in these photos. I like the JKS I see here, I wish he dresses up like this style more often.
Brings back my fangirling mode for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 5 months ago #72927

jks is prettier than his leading lady...:piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sakura2503

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 5 months ago #73000

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
IU, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jang Woo, Han Chae Young, and more attend welcoming ceremony for 'Pretty Man'

The cast (IU, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jang Woo, Han Chae Young, and Kim Young Jae) as well as 80 staff including the KBS CP Lee Jae Sang, production company Group 8 CEO Song Byung Jun, director Jung Jung Hwa, and writer Yoo Young Ah gathered together at a coffee shop for the drama's welcoming ceremony held in Gangnam on the 28th.

Jang Geun Suk shared, "I've waited eight months for this production," and IU commented, "Like [my character] Bo Tong, I will not hold anything back and work hard."

'Pretty Man' will premiere on November 20!

IU-jang-geun-suk_1383009289_af_org.jpg

han-chae-young_1383032409_20131029_prettyman2.jpg

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 5 months ago #73063

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
“A beautiful man with a face that may change history is coming.”
Article Link: Credit Link: jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/27686

KBS2’s drama series ‘Beautiful Man (written by Yu Yeong-a, directed by Jeong Jeong-hwa, Shin Yong-hui)’, which is drawing attention with Jang Keun-suk’s comeback drama, have been unveiled. The images of Jang Keun-suk, who will play the main character Dokgo Ma-te, were released in the morning of October 30.

Dokgo Ma-te is a man recognized for his beautiful face that may change history. He has a visual worth a national treasure. He is able to appeal to any woman with his charming face and to catch what women want quickly. Dokgo Ma-te has already shaken the hearts of countless female fans through the original cartoon by Cheon Kye-yeong. The production company said that the cartoon fans showed keen interest in who will play the main role.

Jang Keun-suk was the only actor who fit the character Dokgo Ma-te as shown by the fact that the production crew decided to cast Jang Keun-suk for the role in the first place. Since his casting was reported, his fans have been showing a great sense of expectation, saying that Jang Keun-suk is very similar to Dokgo Ma-te . Some fans made the poster of ‘Beautiful Man’ for themselves or created various versions of images where Dokgo Ma-te from the original with Jang Keun-suk. It is expected that the ‘Ma-te-sick’ craze will set in during the winter of 2013.

The ‘Dokgo Ma-te’ images released today did not disappoint the fans. Jang Keun-suk, who says, “I have waited only for ‘Beautiful Man’ for eight months,” showed the 200% similar images to Dokgo Ma-te. The production company Group Eight showed great satisfaction by saying, “Jang Keun-suk perfectly became the character Dokgo Ma-te in terms of visual, way of speaking, facial expression, and gestures.”

‘Beautiful Man’ is a drama that depicts the process of how Dokgo-Mate of a beautiful face and charm grows up to a be a true beautiful man by learning lessons while he steals the hearts of 10 successful women from Korea’s 1%. Kim bo-tong, an average woman of Korea who loves only Dokgo Ma-te, tries to keep the ‘beautiful man’ from other women.

The drama’s script was written by writer Yu Yeong-ah from ‘Miracle of Cell No.7’ loved by 1.2 million viewers and it was directed by director Jeong Jeong-hwa from ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ and ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop’. The premiere will be on November 20.

By Lee Woo-in This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / Photograph=Group Eight

10567689803_66fb371285_z.jpg

10567481454_fc897c51b1_z.jpg

Re: Beautiful Man K-Drama Jang Keun Suk & IU 10 years 5 months ago #73069

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
3zqpr.jpg

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator
【 Chi Lim:】 ' Pretty woman ' IU (IU) came here looking to go away from the selection of music for DJ rim "although very pleasantly surprised," Dawn 【 pretty men】 until news of the scene, he had let the Toon! ~♡
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by mana ^-^.
Time to create page: 2.562 seconds