For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: New forum for 20+ members

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28663

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Hey azu, we're the same haha.
I finished Call of Duty 1 when it came out few years ago. Last year I played Modern Warfare but haven't finished it yet, didn't have much time >.< I still remember, I was soooo excited when I finished the 1st release .
Have you tried Fable ? It is my most favorite RPG ever :D

And do you play online game ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28668

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
CoD 1 is the first game that made me follow the next version (PC version only) ... owh .... You should complete the game, I am sure they will be published Modern Warfare 3 next year :P :P

owh ... I've never played Fable :huh:

I was not interested and the main reason is ............................. I don't know anything about online games :blush: ... somewhat embarrassing, but yeah, I fail when it comes to online games :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28816

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
today at work my mgr forwarded a personality test for us to do and I found it quite accurate and interesting !

my result was im an ESTJ......if you have some time take the test !!

www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

@Eve JYJ seem awesome !! U are so lucky you got to go and see them !!
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28825

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
  • Thank you received: 1378
i will take the test :P
i love these stuff

i've been singing this song all day

a catchy song by OH Wo bin
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, tulipanns

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28826

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
my result is

ISFJ

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28936

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Last_Angel wrote:
my result is

ISFJ

Hey Ally !

We are quite close actually bcz i am ISTJ !

This is your profile which is found here: www.personalitypage.com/ISFJ.html

The Nurturer

As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems. It would not be uncommon for the ISFJ to remember a particular facial expression or conversation in precise detail years after the event occured, if the situation made an impression on the ISFJ.

ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method.

ISFJs learn best by doing, rather than by reading about something in a book, or applying theory. For this reason, they are not likely to be found in fields which require a lot of conceptual analysis or theory. They value practical application. Traditional methods of higher education, which require a lot of theorizing and abstraction, are likely to be a chore for the ISFJ. The ISFJ learns a task best by being shown its practical application. Once the task is learned, and its practical importance is understood, the ISFJ will faithfully and tirelessly carry through the task to completion. The ISFJ is extremely dependable.

The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. This special ability, combined with their sensitivity to other's feelings and desires, makes them very likely to be great gift-givers - finding the right gift which will be truly appreciated by the recipient.

More so than other types, ISFJs are extremely aware of their own internal feelings, as well as other people's feelings. They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside. If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside the ISFJ until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set. Many ISFJs learn to express themselves, and find outlets for their powerful emotions.

Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling. However, they will speak up when they feel another individual really needs help, and in such cases they can truly help others become aware of their feelings.

The ISFJ feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. They take their responsibilities very seriously, and can be counted on to follow through. For this reason, people naturally tend to rely on them. The ISFJ has a difficult time saying "no" when asked to do something, and may become over-burdened. In such cases, the ISFJ does not usually express their difficulties to others, because they intensely dislike conflict, and because they tend to place other people's needs over their own. The ISFJ needs to learn to identify, value, and express their own needs, if they wish to avoid becoming over-worked and taken for granted.

ISFJs need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".

The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Sensing
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Intuition
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28938

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
wow it feels like reading about me
thts so true @.@

thank u tulipanns ^_^

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #28940

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
My result is ENFJ.

ENFJ-You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.
TRADEMARK: "The first shall be last"
This refers to the open-door policy of ENFJs. One ENFJ colleague always welcomes me into his office regardless of his own circumstances. If another person comes to the door, he allows them to interrupt our conversation with their need. While discussing that need, the phone rings and he stops to answer it. Others drop in with a 'quick question.' I finally get up, go to my office and use the call waiting feature on the telephone. When he hangs up, I have his undivided attention!

Functional Analysis:
Extraverted Feeling
Extraverted Feeling rules the ENFJ's psyche. In the sway of this rational function, these folks are predisposed to closure in matters pertaining to people, and especially on behalf of their beloved. As extraverts, their contacts are wide ranging. Face-to-face relationships are intense, personable and warm, though they may be so infrequently achieved that intimate friendships are rare.
Introverted iNtuition
Like their INFJ cousins, ENFJs are blessed through introverted intuition with clarity of perception in the inner, unconscious world. Dominant Feeling prefers to find the silver lining in even the most beggarly perceptions of those in their expanding circle of friends and, of course, in themselves. In less balanced individuals, such mitigation of the unseemly eventually undermines the ENFJ's integrity and frequently their good name. In healthier individuals, deft use of this awareness of the inner needs and desires of others enables this astute type to win friends, influence people, and avoid compromising entanglements.

The dynamic nature of their intuition moves ENFJs from one project to another with the assurance that the next one will be perfect, or much more nearly so than the last. ENFJs are continually looking for newer and better solutions to benefit their extensive family, staff, or organization.
Extraverted Sensing
Sensing is extraverted. ENFJs can manage details, particularly those necessary to implement the prevailing vision. These data have, however, a magical flexible quality. Something to be bought can be had for a song; the same something is invaluable when it's time to sell. (We are not certain, but we suspect that such is the influence of the primary function.) This wavering of sensory perception is made possible by the weaker and less mature status with which the tertiary is endowed.
Introverted Thinking
Introverted Thinking is least apparent and most enigmatic in this type. In fact, it often appears only when summoned by Feeling. At times only in jest, but in earnest if need be, Thinking entertains as logical only those conclusions which support Feeling's values. Other scenarios can be shown invalid or at best significantly inferior. Such "Thinking in the service of Feeling" has the appearance of logic, but somehow it never quite adds up.

Introverted Thinking is frequently the focus of the spiritual quest of ENFJs. David's lengthiest psalm, 119, pays it homage. "Law," "precept," "commandment," "statute:" these essences of inner thinking are the mysteries of Deity for which this great Feeler's soul searched.
Famous ENFJs:
David, King of Israel
U.S. Presidents:
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #29462

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
i think mine has good result, im at least happy reaching the average? :)
psh/jks forever

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 5 months ago #29547

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
CoD : Black Ops completed :P ...........5 star............not just about game, it's like a movie :pinch:

can't wait for Modern Warfare 3 :woohoo:
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 1.307 seconds