Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: New forum for 20+ members

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37277

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks for the recommendation mama al, I'll watch it.

Stars, since it's still love month I'd like to ask few things about love and marriage.
Here it goes:
1. If you are of age already would you be force to get married soon? Why?
2. If you're in a relationship and you happen to meet someone, unexpectedly you fell inlove with, who would you pursue then?
3. If you have to choose between marriage and career, what would you choose?
4. They say that love is the most important thing in a relationship, but is love enough?
5. Share an unforgettable experience about love.
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gailnav.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elaiza, zweetrhea21

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37291

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
  • Thank you received: 260
gailnav wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation mama al, I'll watch it.

Stars, since it's still love month I'd like to ask few things about love and marriage.
Here it goes:
1. If you are of age already would you be force to get married soon? Why?
2. If you're in a relationship and you happen to meet someone, unexpectedly you fell inlove with, who would you pursue then?
3. If you have to choose between marriage and career, what would you choose?
4. They say that love is the most important thing in a relationship, but is love enough?
5. Share an unforgettable experience about love.

:shy: :shy:
so love love love..

about q#1..well i guess its not true at all....being in the right age doesn't mean you have to engage into such serious commitment that everyone of us or if not most us here does know how tough and challenging it is to enter in or set about....thinking possibilities,weighing things up..and making wary decision.

q#2...hmmpp..did came across in such situation actually...and its sad to say that it didn't worked out....i did choose the 2nd one...whom i fall in love with,..leaving the other one at complete loss....:wahaha :touched ..well going back to the q...well it depends on how intense and strong the feeling you had either the 1st or the new one...its up on how you you weigh thing up...so it wont turn into a failure and unhappiness..

q#3...:) ..well for me...having a good career is one of the greatest attainment to each and everyone of us...its everyone's goal in life...so if there comes a time that you'll stuck between such situation..necessarily, it isn't that a big deal to choose bet the two option nor giving up one...it is so important that one must think assertively if you get into marriage partner should be willing to support and respect you wholly which specifically include your career..being a working woman...if that partner wouldn't give you that freedom...then obviously things wouldn't work bet you and him....because if he really loves you...he wouldn't let you give up the thing that you consider precious...love,acceptance,faith/trust and respect is important factors in marriage life..

q#4....love is essential in every relationship that's true but its not enough to keep the relationship on its climax or pick always and that's a fact also...sad to say but in life..that's the reality we can't deny because there will come a time that love will lessen..that is actually the reason why there are lots of incidence that marriage fall into failure and separation....
therefore love alone doesn't strengthen the relationship..it need both partners support,good communication, no blame game but understanding and listening..respect and trust....being faithful and never thinks its going to end nor there's no other way to solve hitches you encounter...

q#5...and finally the last one....hmmpp:luvluv: :luvluv: ...as of now..we are on the process of building a good foundation with our relationship...:D :D ...i am actually married.:wahaha :wahaha .just married last year...we're both aware that we had lot of differences and we have to work on it...im happy and inl ove..:shy: :shy: ...for me being with my husband and having him from age 23 till the rest of the years...no regrets at all...lucky and happy and in love that's all..though there are times that we misunderstood small stuff sometime yet good thing it didn't last a day before we settle things out....:luvluv: :luvluv:

and to add up q#5...had some previous relationship..but i guess it isn't true as what i had right now..most of the past..were build and started from tease and chase...hhehehehe...puppy love as what we always call it...but its fun and cute somehow!!

credit: IchiReiTama09
"You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are."
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37316

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
nu2me wrote:
COOL PUZZLE

Just a tip........take all of the pieces out of the box first
Not your usual jigsaw puzzle! This is amazing, the picture has movement in it the entire time you are working on it.

Drag the pieces together to make a picture, it can be done completely!

Unusual puzzle

click here
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
that was really cool sis eve...had fun putting it up together...recognition after the puzzle was forms...is great!!!

:-V :-V
"You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are."

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37317

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
Sunny wrote:
I just read it on twitter, it's kinda crazy LOL :

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't:-
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

www.twitter.com/FunnyOrFact

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
...really amazing didn't even notice the letter were scramble when i reach in the middle of it...wahhhh!!
thanks sunny..nice one

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37321

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
:-V :-V
A RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN!

“Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.”

:1 :D ...once you find the answer, you slap your forehead and go “Of course!”
and i did freak out when i find out the answer...shame on me..:wahaha :wahaha
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by zweetrhea21.

Re: New forum for 20+ members 13 years 1 month ago #37323

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
The Tree Of Trouble
by darkblak

The carpenter I hired to help me restore an old farmhouse had just finished a rough first day on the job.

A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric saw quit, and now his ancient pickup truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stoney silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family.

As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. After opening the door, he underwent an amazing transformation.

His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward, he walked me to my car. We passed the tree, and my curiosity got the better of me.

I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier. “Oh, that’s my trouble tree,” he replied. “I know I can’t help having troubles on the job, but one thing for sure, troubles don’t belong in the house with my wife and the children.

So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning, I pick them up again.” “Funny thing is,” he smiled, “when I come out in the morning to pick them up, there aren’t nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before.”

;) ;) ...this is one of the greatest role a parents,a husband and even a wife should practice in order to make the relationship within the family remain strong and peaceful. but sad to say in real world....it is the other way around...parents or family member in particular oftentimes forget about it...instead they bring matters inside making everyone suffer!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by zweetrhea21.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twotaur

Re: New forum for 20+ members 12 years 10 months ago #48997

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
this was shared to me ,it's funny! funny! . and practically true :wahaha

for any comment or violent reaction , don't PM me please :wahaha , kidding! I would love to read any of your opinion

As I Mature

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just a xx h xxx .

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big willy or huge boobs.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place!

I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away

English Is Difficult !!

Can you read these sentences correctly . . . the first time?

- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The landfill was so full, they had to refuse more refuse.
- Please polish the Polish furniture.
- He could be in the lead if he would get the lead out.
- The soldier chose to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there is no time like the present, it is time to present the present.
- A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- I did not object to the object.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- There was a row among the oarsmen a bout how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- The buck does strange antics when does are around.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- The wind was too strong for us to wind the sail.
- I shed a tear upon seeing the tear in the painting.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- I need to intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Let's face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, no ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins were not invented in England nor French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies, while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat.

We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square, and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Is it not crazy that you can make amends but, not one amend?

If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Sometimes I think the first teachers of the language' should have been committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. How is it that people recite a play and play at a recital; ship by truck and send cargo by ship; have noses that run and feet that smell??

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down; you fill in a form by filling it out and an alarm goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not computers, and reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. This is why . . . when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.
PS. - Why doesn't "Buick" rhyme with "quick
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, khulynne29

Re: New forum for 20+ members 12 years 9 months ago #52418

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
For sis ekka and everyone..

If you're burned out and tired..

Relax and have a good laugh:
snail_riding_turtle-273.jpg
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Pammoe

Re: New forum for 20+ members 12 years 8 months ago #54294

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
i love this thread, thank you for making this thread!! your a genius!!

i love the stuff your putting in, hopefully i can share some insights, trivia, something to ponder, puzzling scenario, funny stuff, something enlightenment for all the stars.

And most importantly this thread is ours, thread specially made for our age!!!

@Laurabianca and gailnav

Totally laughing my butt off this time, love the turtle and the snail!!!!!!!

bring more stuff in something to work on my brain and to laugh at myself for being stupid!!:-V
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by July.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca

Re: New forum for 20+ members 12 years 8 months ago #54358

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
July ,

thank you and welcome back ... I know we haven't introduce myself yet to you , but when I become a member of this community I read the GS thread from page 1 , yeah , I work very hard to know every single detail , hahaha! and I miss all your post , in fact I miss all the post of the original Seniors here...

Again welcome back , and I also laugh at your post in the difference between man and woman ,

mind as well think , how long does the author figure out the difference between man and woman, hihihi,

or take if from experience...

have a great day , and welcome back or welcome home
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 1.215 seconds