Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rice wreath project for Pinocchio

Rice wreath project for Pinocchio 9 years 5 months ago #100548

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hellooooo sis @Rach welcooome back :heartsh: nice to see you here :heartsh:

thanks for sharing this suggestion i joined as an Arab fan and why not as PSHIC good idea ;)

hey admins can we do that ???
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100785

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Rice wreath project for Pinocchio

m.blog.naver.com/shinhyestar/220148324139
We, Starlight Angels, are going to place a rice wreath and hold an drama filming site event with Park Shin-hye's fans around the world.
The production press conference of SBS TV Drama 『Pinocchio』in November 2014 
and drama filming site event.
You can join in this project as a country or a group and your own banner.

★★ Rice wreath project for supporting the production press conference of SBS 『Pinocchio』★★

① Participation Form : You can participate as a country or a group or a private individual.

② How to participate (Overseas) : 1.Sending a application email for participation (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) -> 2.Banner with supporting messages for ShinHye
-> 3.Sending fund to Starlight Angels' official Paypal Account (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

③ Banner Size : A4 (210mm * 297mm) + The bigger banners of various sizes (ex. 103cm x 110cm / 210cm x 120cm / 60cm x 180cm )
(There can be a restriction of banner size based on quantity of rice you assist. Email consultation is possible at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

④ Banner Contents : ShinHye's photos + Country name or Group name + Supporting Messages

⑤ Application for participation & Inquiry : Official Fanclub Starlight Angels E-mail (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or Twitter Account (@star_lightangel)DM

⑥ Previous rice wreaths project
ex. hort film “One Perfect Day" www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view.html
ex. tvN “Flower Boys Next Door" 'www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view_fbnd.html
ex. sbs "The Heirs" " www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view....E9%26present_num%3D0

⑦ Sending fund to Paypal account (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) untill October 25th

Overseas fans can send fund to Paypal account (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) .
If you send a message with your native language, it will be used on banner.
( Your national flag can be printed on banner, when you request)

The rice wreaths will be displayed at the production press conference, then donated in "노원 나눔의집" and "Korean Food for the Hungry International"

To place a rice wreath you should pay more than 100usd, but you can send fund as much as you want joining in filming site event.

If you need information about a wreath manufacturer, check this address. www.nanumstore.com/index.php

If you would like to join in this project or if you have any questions, please send Official Fanclub Starlight Angels E-mail (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or Twitter Account (@star_lightangel) DM.

Can we join as PSHIC?
A rice wreath from our community to support Pinocchio? Just a suggestion though :shy:

Hi everyone.. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, Kazama, izzatjaafar

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100786

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hellooooo sis @Rach welcooome back :heartsh: nice to see you here :heartsh:

thanks for sharing this suggestion i joined as an Arab fan and why not as PSHIC good idea ;)

hey admins can we do that ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, Jenzzy

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100789

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@hacci surely.....would love to join as PSHIC...ottoke???
Let's do it! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
miss you here sis :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, hacci143, Kazama, prettycool610

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100829

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It has been on my mind last week but honestly don't have the time to gather to do banner who to contact to buy the rice wreath and so on...I will gladly give our contribution but making arrangements is tough on my schedule, I have not mailed yet to sis Hacci ( Mianhe no one can get the mag, no response from publi/stores I've inquired here) :blush:

But if someone could help with the arrangements, banner I will send pay right away.
Big thank u in advance.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100830

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
There are several sites announcing the subbing, where we can find "Pinocchio" when it airs.

Dramafever
Viki has licensed to subbed
PHS Dramasupport
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100841

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Hi sis eve.. don't mind if you can't mail it right away.. we have all the time in the world for that =)

As for the rice wreath project, i will try to do the registration, as for the banner we have all creative people yo do it.. anyone can do that.. =)

Let's all do this for our Shinhye and for our community :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100843

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u sis @hacci :) would you mind following up. :blush:
:heartsh:
some years ago, our admin Le Petit communicated with someone in DC (if I remember it correctly) and we send our love with a big cake from PSHIC.

I sent an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. inquiring or more like asking for kind assistance.

Banner with supporting messages for ShinHye
Banner Size : A4 (210mm * 297mm) + The bigger banners of various sizes (ex. 103cm x 110cm / 210cm x 120cm / 60cm x 180cm )

Banner Contents : ShinHye's photos + Country name or Group name + Supporting Messages

How much is for 200 kg of rice?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100845

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Let's pool our minds to this. We do greatly appreciate our membership kind help. Oh I wish sis Elana could come.
:luvluv:

Please remember that I have to send the amt before October 25, 2014 to
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time is short! mianhe
THANK YOU for everyone's help and support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy, Kazama

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 5 months ago #100850

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@nu2me @hacci i'm all for it.....please let me know how i can help :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, hacci143, Kazama
Time to create page: 1.159 seconds