Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC!

Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18485

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Time surely flies!

Park Shin Hye International Community was officially released to the public on the 10th January 2010.

6th months.. Half year already?! It's not even a year, but it surely a memory to remember and value.

Back then we started from scratch. The love, the withdrawal from the best drama ever (well for most of us to be specific hehe) stared by our lovely Park Shin Hye in the drama You're Beautiful. The discussion took place at www.soompi.com was simple, instantaneous and very direct. All of us have the same mission and target; to have a dedicated international fansite for Park Shin Hye.

After we decided on the domain, we started working on the development, collecting and preparing materials for the website. We only have one developer at that moment and we still have him working and dedicating his love to this site. Please thank him for his effort for providing us this platform, the chances to gather, share, exchange and networking with each other.

It is also important to highlight that it was a team effort. Without everyone contributions and support, this site won't be able to be released within 2 weeks! Each and everyone has their own committment in their own life; school, work, studies, family and etc. But we made it. Yea, we made it as a team. B)

Over days and time, this site continue to grow and getting bonded with each other. Regardless of our distance, nationality and language, we are all here to support our star and share our admiration with each other.

Our achievement for the past 6 months need not to be mentioned anymore, but we did it as a community. Each and everyone of us has contributed in everyway they can and the effort goes to the community. Without your support and contribution, we won't be able to make any achievement.

We are still here and committed to make this site as a happy place. We made it this far because of each and everyone of you. With arms wide open, we welcome everyone to this community.

Big thanks for your support and we believe thank you alone will never be enough. But it's all we have to show our appreciation to our members.

Happy 6 months-nevassary!

Thank you for being a part of Park Shin Hye International Community.
Thank you for your support and contributions.
Thank you, thank you and thank you.

127197819.jpg

Big hugs and love
pj0t
On behalf of the admin, moderating and contributors team
www.park-shin-hye.com
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18493

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Yeah..Happy 6th months-nevassary to all of us!!
Chukhadurimnida! :lol:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by gailnav.

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18496

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
happy 6th months-nevassary to everyone too! this has been a great site =D

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18497

• yenlouise
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Happy 6th-Monthsary! This site deserves to stay longer!

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18501

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Congrats! Truly a great accomplishment. :)

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18502

• gigi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
:woohoo: Happy 6th months..
congratulatuion all,,^^
always feel much love spread here :) :lol:

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18513

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Happy 6month PSHIC! Keep going and hwiating (fighting)! :D

This site is really a lovely place for all to gather and have some fun^^ really great thanks to those who had made this possible!

Oh and yeah barney's i love you, pj0t, good choice of song! I'm a fan of barney, hehe a little old for him but ain't the purple dinosaur such a cute l'll thing (no, i think it's big dino). May the love continue to spread throughout this community!

All the best for its future endeavours~! :)

big hugs xD

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18517

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
yey happy 6th months-neversary to us!!! :lol: (but as for me its only my first month)
its all thanks to the very HARDWORKING modertors,admins,and the others...(i send you all my love and gratitude..!! :) thanks for making this site possible..!! :lol:
i really enjoyed staying in here..i love my family in here!! :silly: I HOPE we could STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!haha

HUGSenKISSES>>> :kiss: :lol:
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18518

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AND HAPPY 6TH MONTHS-NEVESARY PSHIC :whistle: :lol:
It is with great pride that I joined this unselfish community: www.park-shin-hye.com.

I am proud that this community has continuous unwavering love, warmth, cheers, very supportive, deep understanding and has the commitment to share the love for Park Shin Hye with everyone and became an instrument to make new friends. :)

It is quite an interesting ride and the faith and true friendships came through without a doubt. Let's pat ourselves for all the hard works and no regrets spending hours to share unselfishly with others.

We will continue to be a happy, peaceful family. We will work harder and grow bigger and better as an international community of good people. Hugs to everyone, we did it and we made it !!!! :) I love each and everyone here.

CHEERS !!

Re:Happy 6th months-nevasary PSHIC! 13 years 9 months ago #18520

• celayan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 22
Happy months anniversary I'm proud & very Happy to be part of this community I found a family here.Every time i get bored and frustrated I just visit this community and I'm become ok already. Thanks for all the hard work to each and every one.Especially to the moderators & admins.More power God Bless us!
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds