Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Code Azzurro Website

New Code Azzurro Website 13 years 9 months ago #20466

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Please visit Code Azzurro site, the first international forum & fanbase for CNBLUE www.codeazzurro.net/
Welcome to the new Code Azzurro everyone!

We officially re-opened on 10th August 2010 at 10.08AM KST.

As most of you may already know, we lost all of our data from our previous board last month, which had over 3,000 members. Now we are back with a new forum and we are now hosted by IP.Board, instead of a free forum host.

The license to this forum software is quite expensive though, so we would appreciate any donations. We will open a thread for Donations very soon, so we do hope to receive donations and support. Donors will be able to get a few benefits too compared to normal members, which will be stated in the thread.

Our website layout was coded by derekk. (Derek) and our forum layout was coded by TheSun. crahyuns. (Tasha) designed the forum layout and created the graphics. They have all worked hard to create the layout in the rushed and little amount of time we had.

We have also moved to a server, shared by Park Shin Hye International. I would like to thank Sunny and the administrators of their community for letting us share their server. Please visit their site if you are a fan of Park Shin Hye :)

Since we had to try to set up the forum as soon as we can, most sections are quite empty. We will be slowly re-posting old photos and videos, though this will take some time. Some of the General Rules and rules for certain sections have changed, so please read through all rules again to avoid breaking any rules.

New staff applications will be open very soon. We hope to recruit new staff members to join our staff team and work together to continue improving on this forum.

Thank you everyone for waiting patiently for us to re-open. We hope to create a better community for all Boices :D
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: New Code Azzurro Website 13 years 9 months ago #20476

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
ahh...the website looks cool o.0

Re: New Code Azzurro Website 13 years 9 months ago #20483

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
wow~!good news for all Boices..

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re: New Code Azzurro Website 13 years 9 months ago #20489

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This is indeed GREAT NEWS !
Welcome share with our site. :whistle: We get to know more about CN Blue boys and their BOICE fans !
This is exciting ! Will be dropping by to check it out. Thanks Sunny for this ! :)
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

Re: New Code Azzurro Website 13 years 9 months ago #20490

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
I just joined today! What a cool site!!:woohoo:
Congratulations Sunny in putting up this new site for CNBlue!! :lol:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Time to create page: 0.957 seconds