Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] PSH.com is One month!

[NEWS] PSH.com is One month! 14 years 2 months ago #4850

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515

Today, PSH.com has achieved another milestone. Our community is one month old.
It feels like a long journey but we are still a baby!!!

Congratulations to everyone. Every single person in this community has contributed so much. Same goes to our daily visitors to this site. No matter who you are, where you from. We have made this far because of you.
Yes, YOU!

As of today, we have been able to obtain a total number of 740 registered members. We have also exceeding 200,000 page views. Each and everyday, the number of new visits to our site is keep increasing and growing. Other than that, Korean search engine; Daum has also approved our application and updated PSH.com under Park Shin Hye's profile.

Our community has become closer every single day. We're not just sharing our admiration and love towards Park Shin Hye, but we've also grown fond with each other. Shin Hye has been sharing her thoughts and life journey through her cyworld and me2day. Her entries have influenced us so much in our life.

For instance, Shin Hye has inspired us for the Remember Haiti campaign. Within 12 days, our community has successfully collected AUD 1100 for the campaign and the fund has been channeled to UNICEF Australia on February 8th. This is a significant success to us considering we as a newly established community.

We may be million miles apart from each other, but Shin Hye has brought us together. We are glad to have each other and share our admiration towards our shining star. Shin Hye may be young and she may not know us, but her words and thoughts have motivate us in many way.

To be grateful, to be thankful, to value love and life.

With strong support and contribution from the community, we are now wrapping up for our birthday project.

Thank you for being a part of Park Shin Hye International Community.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you and congratulations everyone.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4852

• Karen Ma
awww pj0t I can't help being ni awe after reading your post!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY!!!! it's been one busy month.
To me, the previous month passed quickly. I can hardly feel that it's gone and that our community has already been established for one month.

Maybe it's the happy moments that keep time swiftly passing under our noses.
So much laughter, smiles, and yelling.
So many wonderful memories.

I'd like to express my special thanks to the admin team, especially Sunny and Amy. Everyone on the team as been working so hard to make this place a wonderful hangout for Shin Hye fans worldwide. Although some are quiet contributors, but I can tell you that each and every one of them has put in a lot of effort and time despite having a busy schedule. You can take my word for it. Thank you Sunny Amy Ellie Shrly pj0t Gems Hailey Mee!!

And of course, to everyone here. I love sharing with you all, and I love gushing over Shin Hye's kindness, beauty and the endless lovely qualities that would be too long to list out here.

Our future counts on YOU. Come and help make our community a better, more prosperous place!
Speak out your mind and let us know what changes you would like to see, what you expect...etc.

And most importantly, ENJOY YOURSELVES! :)

YAY US

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4855

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
wow. congratulations to us.

CHEERS TO OUR SUCCESS..

let's continue to support her

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4858

• Liu Si Ying
aww~~ time went by sooo quick!!

I <3 this place and <3 everyone here!!!!

we should really chuck a birthday party at a restaurant! LOL!

hopefully one day we'll be celebrating it with Shinhye in korea!!!!!!!

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4862

• Hailey Nguyen
Awww pj0t I love what you wrote <3
1 month already...so fast!!
In 1 month, we have about 23 people registered each day...though not many of them are active! haha
We hope in the future all the members will be more open up, and talk more!
THANKS TO THE ADMINS TEAM and ALL MEMBERS, only 1 month has passed but yet we've come this far... I hope in the future our site will receives more and more love, and one day Shin Hye will be proud of us.

We will always welcome Shin Hye with open arms ^^

Happy 1 month old, everyone!!!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4863

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Congrats for 1 month aniversarry

Time passing by so quick....I hope we still continue as one big happy family from all around the world that support Shin Hye :) :)
....as time goes by maybe there are new fans come and some gone, but I believe Shin Hye already left her mark in our heart.... :)

Shin Hye...fighting !!!!

and to all Shin Hye's fans from all around the world...a warm big hug for all of you :P

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4864

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wow, 1 month old? i felt we've known each other for quite sometimes, even more, we've became such a big family here. i'm impressed with every single of us & the viewers.

keep on clicking, friends. keep it alive..! :)

yeah, thanks to all d founder, admin, mod of this forum. you know who you are. BIG THANKS from me.. thanks for setting up this platform.. its like building up a virtual house for us to gather with no matter where we are from.

congrats to all of us.... HAPPY 1 MONTH OLD, PSH INT FORUM.... make a wish n blow d candle ;)

i m wishing this forum will grow n gain more recognition locally in Korea & of course internationally.. :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4867

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
congratulations and a big bear hug to the mods,people who posts,lurkers, subbers of this community is indeed getting stronger...I hope alot of people will continue to to browse post comment or whatsoever to this community....I love everyone here.....congrats and may the this community spread sporadically all over the globe...

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4872

Congratz to all the moderators and members of this community...even i'm being the lurker all the time but i'm still proud to be one of the members in this family :)

Juz really hope that one day our ShinHye will say hi to us ;)

Re:[NEWS] PSH.com is One month old! 14 years 2 months ago #4873

• jaimejks-psh
Congratulations everyone!!

One month and still going strong. Fighting!!

Gosh, I still remember back on soompi the admins/mods were talking about creating an international forum for Shin Hye. Even though I couldn
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jaimejks-psh.
Time to create page: 0.635 seconds