Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present

Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51610

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
I hope this picture is spazz-worthy enough. Thanks to Eve , Pj0t and Elana (though I think you haven't opened the box lol)

photo1.jpg

I think I'm lucky enough to notice it, since I'm pretty busy and just saw that picture on our facebook page, didn't have time to check the post here.

Have a good week ahead!

P/S: Just to clarify it a bit more. We gave her that necklace and earrings last Xmas. Eve chose it from a Tiffany store with the help of some French "strangers". They were sent to Afiza, then Elana to pack into our big box :P
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Sunny.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, Lina507, Vicky, iloveHACCI, Alice, kwinna, katnissgale, lolla, Naaya

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51620

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Sis Elana, the other day we are just talking about the jewellry our community bought from Tiffany as a Christmas gift to Shin Hye, today she's wearing it. This is a good news she's wearing The PSHIC gift.

Thanks Le for posting and sharing this good news to all the community!
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51621

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks to Afiza and Eves, the most dedication admin. We missed them. Miss Le Solar too huh!!!:P :P :P :P

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51631

• lolla
  • New Star
Can i ask a question when you manage to deliver her presents you meet her in personal and thanks in advance

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51633

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
Actually, we have many ways to do :P

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51634

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH

Credit as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, Lina507, Vicky, iloveHACCI, kwinna, smsm_JP, katnissgale, dmpingol

Re: Shin Hye spotted in Incheon Airport with our Xmas present 12 years 10 months ago #51651

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The clear picture. I love it.. :P :P

6687476_n.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, Lina507, Vicky, iloveHACCI, kwinna, blackmoon_boyz, Humilis
Time to create page: 0.953 seconds