Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question

Question 13 years 8 months ago #18906

Hi! It's been a while since my last posting. It's back to school and welcoming rainy season here in our country. I hope we are all enjoying the new weather (except for the typhoon and no classes and power interruptions).

Anyway, I just like to ask, when will be the airing of You're Beautiful in the Philippines? I hope somebody from this site might inform us or Park Shin Hye herself (since it's her website...i am hoping she's visiting it).

Regards to all the members and hope to hear some good news about my query.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Question 13 years 8 months ago #18976

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
@mado1121 :)

As of now, we have no official news about it. I don't know what took them so long to air YB. However, at wiki it was posted that it will be aired this july but until now we haven't seen any preview or trailer :( Since ABS is still celebrating their 60 yrs. of pinoy soapopera, maybe they prioritize our very own dramas. :unsure: I'm sure they will air it soon. Hopefully before the year ends. ahh I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :S

Pls. visit our very own KAbabayan thread and feel free to spazz. We'll inform you if there are news/updates. Don't lose hope! fighting! ;)

See you around! Enjoy! :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds