Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Path of LOVE

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 4 months ago #32348

• angel17
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
Thank you for the update:) Love it very much!!! Waiting for the next chapter... I hope soon:) hehehe
Happy New year!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 4 months ago #32401

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Hi Jaymie ; Thanks so much for the update. It was a great present for all of your fans. Can't wait for next chapter - dare we hope that you will get the two to meet and talk.

A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 4 months ago #32416

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Hey guys,

thanks for reading.

Here's the next chapter..

Happy new year!!
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.

Path of Love- Chapter 24 13 years 4 months ago #32417

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Chapter 24: The Truth Behind the Lies

"whats with the big sigh, my love?" Yong Hwa asked

"will you please stop it! Can't you see i'm already out of myself? I can't stop thinking about Shin Hye" Geun Young irritatingly said

"I know, but aren't you overreacting? Shin Hye is okay there's nothing to worry about. If you're always like that you will be single all your life" Yong Hwa said

"I don't car..." before she can continue she notice the girl standing at the door.

"Miss Uee? What are you doing here?" Geun Young asked

She and Yong Hwa was both shocked. They didn't expect that Uee was there.

"I'm sorry. Your secretary told me to just get inside, but I did knock" Uee explained

"ofcourse you knock" Geun Young answered with a questioning face if she really did knock.

"So what brings you here?" She asked to change the subject

"well, I just want to ask you out. You know, uhm, bonding. You see, everytime we see each other it's always because of business.  So i thought if youre not busy...." Uee smilingly said

"yeah, sure. I think i need that. Lets go?" She said while grabbing her handbag.

"well then, i'll see you later yong hwa" Geun Young said but not looking at him.

"then Mr. Yong Hwa. I steal her for a moment" Uee winked

-its already been three days since she was confine, Shin Hye is boringly looking outside her hospital room thinking if what Hyung Joon saw was really Geun Suk's car. She shook her head again and again and gave a big sigh.

"Miss? What's wrong?" the worried Noriko asked

"nothing. I want to go outside for a fresh air, can I?" Shin Hye asked

"sure. I'll go with you" Noriko said

"no. No. I want you to go back to the office Noriko. I'm sorry but for the mean time I want you to take over there while I am here. I know it's tiring but can you do that for me?" Shin Hye asked while holding Noriko's hand.

"ofcourse Miss. It's my pleasure to help you" Noriko gratefully said. She's happy that her boss trusts her so much.
-

"you look so tired, boss" Jun commented

"well, i'm a bit sleepy" Geun Suk answered between yawning.

"then boss, if you want you can just sleep on your couch. There's nothing much to do anyway" Jun suggested

"No. I need to leave early today again so I need to finish this papers" Geun Suk said

He's been leaving early from his office and the next day he's been yawning saying that he's a bit sleepy. No one knows where he's going, even Jun, his secretary doesn't dare to ask.
-

"you heard right?" Geun Young said when they got to the restaurant.

Uee nodded

"I'm sorry for lying. I didn't mean to pretend that we are couple" Geun Young apologized

"no. You didn't pretend. It's just Yong Hwa right? It's obvious that he likes you" Uee smilingly said

"I'm really sorry" Geun Young apologized again and again.
-

"where are you going babe?" Uee asked. 

"babe? Whats wrong with you?" Hong ki asked

"what's wrong with me? I'm just asking." Uee explained

She's  been so suspicious to Hongki. Asking where he is every now and then. Calling him even he's in the meeting. Going with him everywhere he goes. She doesn't want to suspect him but she's too anxious, now that she knows that Geun Young is single. She even asked Geun Young not to tell it to Hongki. She's too anxious that she doesn't know what to do anymore.

"I'm going to see a friend okay? And I'm going alone." Hongki irritatingly said. 
-

After staying outside for a long hours, Shin Hye decided to go back to her room, she bumped with Hongki on her way.

"Hongki? It's you right?" Shin Hye excitedly asked

"yes, it's been a while" Hongki said

They went back to her room and excitedly begin to exchange stories about each other.

"I heard you're the owner of PSH? And to think that you personally design" Hongki said

"and how about you? A successful businessman" shin Hye complimented

"thanks. By the way, you're so sucessful in your career, how about your lovelife?" Hongki winked

"oh please, we're so not going there" she forced a smile

"how bout you?" shin hye asked

"now that you mention it, you have to get well soon, I want you to design my fiancé 's wedding dress" Hongki said

"sure. It will be an honor. Whoah!! To think that I will design the dresses of your fiancé and Geun Suks" She smilingly said though she felt a pain after saying Geun Suks name.

"huh? You already met Geun Suk?" Hongki asked though he's not sure if it's okay to talk about him

Shin Hye nodded

"oh really? But when did he had a fiancé? I never heard of it." Hongki asked

"it's his ex-girlfriend. Kim So Eun, remember?" Shin Hye informed

"are you serious? But So Eun is engaged with my fiancé's cousin" Hongki confusingly said
-

"I'm sorry" Yong Hwa apologized

"no need. It doesn't matter at all. What I'm curious about is that why would she still want us to lie that we are engaged" Geun Young confusingly asked

Yong Hwa just grinned.
-

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire

Re: Path of Love- Chapter 24 13 years 4 months ago #32441

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Wow, thanks for the update! I've just finiished reading again your fanfic from chapter 1 up to chapter 23 and i was surprise that

you have updated the new chapter.....oh it's getting excited and interesting the coming chapter isn't it?

You really made my day and thanks for this New Year's gift ....Wishing you a Prosperous New Year and more stories to come!!!
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.

Re: Path of Love- Chapter 24 13 years 4 months ago #32451

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@jayme,

first time to read this fanfic...
wow...kudos to you...love the story..
l
you also have a poetic side...and just like rosie,here are some of my favorite lines:

You really don’t need reasons and explanations in order to move on because moving on is easy if you start accepting everything.

Remember, if you meet someone else, don’t think they’re better. They’re just different.

It’s not always right to stay in pain if you know you already had too much.

With happiness comes pain.

Do you know that the habit of staring someone can lead to either of the two serious consequences? First, intense addiction. Second, falling in love.

The difference between our smiles? You smile when you are happy. I smile because you are happy.

I told you I love you, not for you to love me back. But for you to know that you are loved.

What’s difficult to do is to share jokes with a person while deep inside what you really want to share is your feelings.

You should live on and forget whatever bad happened in the past. To forget doesn’t mean to erase, but to no longer be influenced by the past.

It’s always better not to hurt anyone than apologize after you have hurt them.

It’s sweet when someone talks to you whenever he’s available. But it’s sweeter when someone makes himself available just to talk to you.

The difference? You let her go when you know that she loves you, how about me? I let her go because I know her heart will never be mine.

WONDERFUL LINES!...LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS..

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 4 months ago #32456

• angel17
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
I LOVE IT SO MUCH:) IT'S GETTING INTERESTING! THANK YOU JAIME:piggyrabbit

Re: Path of Love- Chapter 24 13 years 3 months ago #32752

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Amazing drama!!:luvluv:

i hope what happens on the next chapter.

may i ask on how did you make a story and all the steps for making one. tnx.:bye:
hope u update it soon :-V
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: Path of LOVE- Chapter 16 13 years 3 months ago #32753

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
awwww so sweeeettt :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

i love the time he kissed park shin hye on the forehead :shy:

your story is so amazing especially that all of my favorite actors and actresses and it keeps extending :ding:

hope u keep up a good work :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 3 months ago #32906

• rem_chan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Ah at last !!! :touched
my long wait is finally over. it's getting interesting chapter by chapter. i wish psh and jgs would finally talk hehe :luvluv:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds