Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Summer Solstice (Completed)

Re:Summer Solstice (Completed) 14 years 3 months ago #3500

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
i just finished reading this!!! it was totally fab and engaging!

some comments:
1. i wonder what shin young and dae jung talked about at the park, while sang hee and jae hwa were away... must have been totally
awkward, haha!
2. pricking the finger to cure indigestion -acck, this scene reminded me so much of young aje and ji eun in full house!
3. dangle necklace and threatening to take it back - so like TK, i loved it!
4. shin young's favorite song - alone... awwww, i used it as my FB status when i read it here.
5. pushing her away comment from JH to DJ - so like SW to TK... except that in this case, the character was JJH to JGS. haha!
6. crush by archuleta - ohhlala! so shin young is more oldies and dae jung is more current, huh? :D
7. secret relationship - sounds so real!! accck, must be PSH and JGS' case. hahaha. *wish wish*
8. the forever yours chapter sent me bawling... seriously! glad it ended on a very light note. :)
and last but not least...
9. Jae Hwa, be mine!!! hahaha, but he married towards the middle. awww... no wonder he's such a ladies man. but i also admire him for knowing his place.

great, great read! :) i'm going to start reading another one soon. :) thanks jessicaaron! two thumbs up go mi nam style.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Summer Solstice (Completed) 13 years 11 months ago #16178

• thricia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 13
nice story its so good i read it 4 only 1 day on my psp and i'm really attracted 2 ur story that i dont want to leave my psp

Re: Summer Solstice (Completed) 13 years 1 month ago #38323

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
Another astonishing story from your golden hands!!!! Please I pray for your good inspiration so you can create more in the future that i love looking forward to :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
psh/jks forever

Re: Summer Solstice (Completed) 13 years 1 month ago #38757

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
@Jessicaaron619

i haven't read your fanfic yet but, when i saw that there was a lyrics and continued the story, their love is very special... :luvluv:

i'm a graduating student and it's my exam this week and it might take a lot of time to read your fanfic but, i am excited that i will read your fanfic after my exam :-V

take care :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: Summer Solstice (Completed) 13 years 1 month ago #39913

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
u'r a great writer.....

...so dun ever stop.

Just finished Summer Solstice & gonna start on the Prince & the Puaper soon.

Have noticed u've not been on Soompi or PSHIC lately, so, I hope sooner or later u will manage to read this comment.

U've got a talent & thanks so much for sharing it with us. Enjoyed your work tremendously & only see fit that u should know.

Take Care & God Bless!

p/s will leave this comment at PSHIC too :)

Re: Summer Solstice (Completed) 13 years 1 month ago #39914

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
u'r a great writer.....

...so dun ever stop.

Just finished Summer Solstice & gonna start on the Prince & the Puaper soon.

Have noticed u've not been on Soompi or PSHIC lately, so, I hope sooner or later u will manage to read this comment.

U've got a talent & thanks so much for sharing it with us. Enjoyed your work tremendously & only see fit that u should know.

Take Care & God Bless!

p/s will leave this comment at PSHIC too :)
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.671 seconds