Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My New Life

My New Life 13 years 3 months ago #34411

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
since new stories kept going into my head..
i decided that i would make a new one for you guys..
hope u like my fanfic..

Characters

Park Shin Hye

an unsociable girl who finally attends a new school where her cousin is,in gangwon-do high school.she meets some new classmates and they seem to want to be closer to her.she meets a cute boy but in a lower level than her and later broke her heart.she eventually develops feelings for her enemy,Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk

one of the youngest basketball players in gangwon-do high school. he became friends with shin hye at first then later becomes her enemy.he has a secret crush on shin hye since they were friends and even they became enemies.

Lee Hong Ki

one of the youngest basketball players in gangwon-do high school.he falls in love with shin hye and always peeks at her whenever she is the peer-group-leader.he always makes her laugh but his' request for her made her mistrust him.

Park Si Yeon

shin hye's cousin and is a student in gangwon-do high school since elementary.he has a secret crush on his' bestfriend,Lee Min Hoo by their same interests and his' humour.she is the same house as shin hye,house of saturn.

Lee Min Hoo

si yeon's bestfriend and has a crush in si yeon because of their same interests and their friendship since elementary.he is the second person who made shin hye laid eyes on because he is close to si yeon.he is from the house of neptune.

Kim Ki Bum

he is one of the youngest basketball players in gangwon-do high school.he is the first person who made shin hye laid eyes on.he is a playboy who lies to every girl that she is the one for him.

Park Jung Min

he is from the house of neptune.he is a friend of shin hye and he hides his' feelings from her.he is the smartest student in their classroom that made him the class president.

Lee Da Hae

the first friend of shin hye and also the second smartest student in their classroom.she is from the house of saturn.

Synopsis

an unsociable girl finally attends her cousin's school ordered by her cousin's parents.she meets some new classmates that made her felt love and friendship.her classmates are more nicer than her old classmates.

__________________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it..
it took some long time to finish it.

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My New Life 13 years 3 months ago #34419

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter One

Shin hye went to the library before going home and picked a book for her to read.After a while, her phone is ringing in her pocket that made the librarian get mad at her and reminded her to be quiet in the library and that gadgets aren't allowed.

-

Shin hye went outside to answered her phone and saw that her bestfriend was the one who was calling her. "Shin hye'ah! let's go to the mall!""mianhae, i'm looking for a book and my parents already told me that i shouldn't go to any other places than at home and school."shin hye said with a sad face.her bestfriend understands her and quickly hang up the phone.

-

It's Graduation Day and everyone gathered except shin hye and her bestfriend.Shin hye was called by her mother to go home early. "why did she left so early."her bestfriend thought sadly."eomma!why did you want me to leave so early?"shin hye asked her mother, "shin hye'ah, we're all spending the whole summer in your cousin's house!"her mother said to her excitedly and as shin hye heard it, she was completely excited that she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

-

Shin hye packed her things last night and rode all the way to her cousin's house.She had totally forgot to remind her bestfriend that she is going to korea to spend the whole summer.

-

The plane landed in Korea and they saw them down waving at shin hye and her family.Shin hye ran towards si yeon and hugged her tightly."eonni, is that really you?"shin hye asked her with full of happiness, "shin hye'ah, have you been well?"si yeon asked her while brushing her hair smoothly, "eonni!i really missed you so much!"shin hye said as she hugged her tightly.

-

At night, all of them ate dinner and si yeon's mother kept on asking if shin hye can go to si yeon's school this year but,shin hye's mother refuse because si yeon's school is a lot expensive than shin hye's school.

-

The next day, shin hye and si yeon kept on telling their secrets and to what would it be like if shin hye would be in si yeon's school and what would it be like if si yeon is in shin hye's school."everyone would admire you,eonni."shin hye said with a bright smile.Si yeon blushed and said "you are much more prettier than me."si yeon said, "you are more prettier!i'm even unsociable to many people, that's why i only have one friend."shin hye pouted."but your smile can make a sad face into a whole new world."si yeon said to her that made shin hye blush.

-

Si yeon's mother approached shin hye's mother and told her that she can pay shin hye's school fees and her tuition and all of her things she needed for school.Finally, her mother agreed if only she can possibly pay all of it.Shin hye's mother called si yeon and shin hye and told them that shin hye can go to si yeon's school from now on.Shin hye was full of joy and told her mother how would they pay for the school fees, her mother said that si yeon's mother is going to pay for it.

-

Both of them received money to buy some things for school and went to the library first.Shin hye is amaze of how big is the school and lost her way to the library until she saw si yeon waving her hand and led her there.She is quite distracted by a pile of interesting books to read at and forgot that she needs to buy some books.

-

Then, both of them went to the mall to buy some new clothes,bags,shoes and everything they need in school.

-

Si yeon bought her a new cellphone and reminded herself that it's already late and they need to get home.Si yeon called her driver to pick them up and drive them home.

-

After Summer, shin hye was completely nervous and kept on asking si yeon if her classmates are all friendly.Si yeon said that they were friendly but they might change their attitude since summer.Shin hye is totally freaked out at what she is going to wear and picked a red sleeveless blouse with a long black leggings and a cute pair of white sandals.

-

On their way to school, Shin hye kept thinking if her classmates won't like her and they will think that she is weird that they will plan to kick them out including si yeon.Shin hye stopped her imaginations by si yeon kept on calling her that they are already here the, shin hye immediately hides behind si yeon's back."you know, they will think that your weird if you keep acting like that." si yeon said to her that made shin hye thought that she could just relax and be friendly to others.

-

Inside the school, Shin hye didn't know where they were going and realizes that she lost her way to si yeon.She stood at the side and kept turning her head to find si yeon but has no sign of her until a teacher approached her and shin hye immediately asks where is si yeon.the teacher asked if they are in the same level and she told him they are.the teacher led her to the row where si yeon is sitting.

-

A few moments, she saw a cute boy who keeps on laughing at his' seatmate and it was love at first sight! She kept on looking at him even when they were about to get separated from houses. Shin hye didn't realize that some of her classmates kept looking at her.

-

A few hours later, all of them were separated from houses, Shin hye and Si yeon is in house of Saturn. Shin hye finally found si yeon! si yeon is a little bit sad because her bestfriend is in the other house, the house of Neptune.

-

Then, Shin hye and the rest went to their houses but, shin hye only met a few of her classmates. Shin hye became friends with a smart student in their level.

-

At breaktime, her new friend,Lee Da Hae, is happy with shin hye and doesn't think anything weird in her. Da hae kept on telling her of who is going to be in this subject and what subject will this person be. Shin hye is full of questions in her mind and she interrupted her question by telling her to finish her food.

-

At Home, shin hye told everybody that she already got a new friend at the first day of school that made shin hye's parents very happy and si yeon and her parents happy too.

-

The next day, Shin hye is late by their first activity and that's introducing yourself with everyone.Shin hye was shocked and decided to hide from the bars but, si yeon saw her hiding while she was in the comfort room.Si yeon drag her to the activity and pulled her a chair.

-

A few hours later, the principal announced that the houses will not be separated anymore and all the levels will be back together again that made everyone shout for joy.All of the students were guided by the teachers to where they will go.

-

At the classroom, all of them were together but, when teaching, they have to be separated. Shin hye is the next one who is going to be the peer group leader but, she suspects that one of her classmate in the house of neptune kept looking at her.

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gita

Re: My New Life 13 years 3 months ago #34439

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ehmmm
Another new fanfics. :-V
Look like very interesting story..:bingo:
The pictures that Abby includes in fanfic make it more wonderful..:wahaha
God job Abby. :-V
Love you and thanks for sharing dear..:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: My New Life 13 years 3 months ago #34445

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
thanks for the comment elankham.. :shy:

i'm making this fanfic because this is what happened to me the time i enrolled with my cousin.. :wahaha

i'm just replacing it with interesting characters in the story.. :bingo:

hope that u will like the next one :-V

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds