Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: An Angel came from above

Re: An Angel came from above [Chapter 4] 12 years 10 months ago #51329

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Photo of the day

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 4

Eun mi smiles while lying down in her own little bed in her own little room.

"Happy to her new family huh? It seems your life is perfect as I am right now. If only I could kiss your shimmering angel skin then maybe I might change my mind..." a voice said from another world.

-

Eun mi sits in the living room as jung su passes her.

"wait!" eun mi called.

"hm? what?"

"wh-where are you going?" eun mi asked.

"I have a date with a lovely lady." jung su replied as he smirked.

"d...date?" eun mi repeated.

"a date! having a special dinner for couples only." jung su explained.

"c-coup...couple?" eun mi repeated.

"arghh, don't waste my time I need to go." jung su said and starts to leave.

"wait!" eun mi called again.

"what now?" jung su asked as he gets irritated.

"uh..erm..never mind.." eun mi said as she turns away.

" *sigh* just tell me what is it?" jung su asked.

"can I..come..?" eun mi asked.

-

Eun mi and jung su arrived at an expensive coffee shop where jung su comes often.

"hm? what is that weird yet gratifying smell?" eun mi wonders while looking around the place.

"The smell of their finest coffee i'm sure." jung su said.

"That smell is called..coffee?" eun mi asked.

"I..guess?" jung su said.

They both sat down on a table while they wait for jung su's date.

"who are you going to see, jung su'ssi?" eun mi asked.

"her name is Lee Hee Young. She was my best friend when we were in elementary and high school. I was really popular that all the girls have hearts in their eyes whenever I pass by them. But when hee young came as a new student, I just can't believe when I myself talked to her face to face, and all she did is ignore me. And I also can't believe that a guy like me doesn't even talk or look at a beautiful girl like her.Anyway....Every Valentines Day, I receive a total of 82 girls love letters while she gets a total of 88 love letters every month. One friday night, she goes home from school all by herself so I decided to follow her secretly until she gets home safe when suddenly a bunch of drunk guys saw her and decided to do something bad to her. She begins to weep so I decided to show up and give this guys a piece of my mind. As they left, she finally looks at me but unable to talk because she was too startled. As time goes by, we became close that all the girls sob from watching us always together. When we were old enough, she often visits just to see me and make preparations for a secret, unexpected, or special date just the two of us. Then..."

jung su's phone rang and read the message that hee young is almost on the area now. jung su freaks out and tells eun mi to go on a different table. eun mi nodded and left the table and moved to another one.

-

As eun mi waits, she catches a familiar guy who keeps staring at her across the table. The guy stands and walks towards her.

"Is it okay if I accompany you for a bit?" the guy asked.

"uh..sure.." eun mi answered while looking at him carefully.

The guy keeps his eye lock to her while her eyes as narrow to familiarize him.

"Remember now?" the guy asked.

"remember what?" eun mi curiously asked.

"I guess you don't remember yet. Don't worry, after I break up with my girl then I will tell you...eunni.." the guy said.

"eu-eunni..? it seems familiar.." eun mi thought.

A lady enters the coffee shop and walks to the guy whom eun mi is talking to.

"oppa, who is this?" the girl asked.

"sorry yun hee. I guess you're not really the one for me." the guy calmly said.

"But what about you said last time that 'the girls who shows they're best are not worth it but the one who's always there are the only one for me', is that all made up, oppa!?" yun hee burst her anger.

"That's very cruel of you to say but I only have one last thing to say to you, you're useless and as common as any other girls so don't ever show you're dirty face to me 'cause you're more gross than a no good tramp." he calmly said with a devilish smile.

She cries so hard that even made attention to everyone including jung su and hee young.

"What the hell happened?" jung su thought.

"Did she get dumped?" hee young wondered.

"you're a bad ass!" yun hee shouted.

"I'm honored." the guy replied with a smirk.

Yun hee leaves with her hands covered all over her face while sobbing.

"Why did you made her cry?" eun mi anxiously asked.

"I always do that everyday. I become a girl's boyfriend immediately and the next day I will break up with them eventually." he said with a devilish smile with his eyes lock with hers.

"That smile is also familiar too.." eun mi thought.

"So do you want to know who I really am?" he asked challenging.

eun mi nodded then he gets up and drags her out of the coffee shop which made jung su follow.

Information:
Lee Sang Ki

sang ki is a devil who manages to escape just to have fun with the real world. He pays a visit to eun mi's dream last time and falls in love with her deeply that she may be the only one he will not let go of. He calls her eunnie - short for eun mi unni - and always hugs her or kisses her whenever he wants to.
"eunnie!" he cutely whined.

"wh-why are you calling me that?" eun mi asked.

"I really missed you." he said and suddenly hugs her tight.

"heh!?" eun mi screamed in her mind.

"does eun mi have a boyfriend already? how lucky..." jung su thought.

"yah! why are you hugging me!?" eun mi asked as she pushes him.

"why can't you remember me? don't you know how much I don't want to forget you? I really missed you eunnie!!!" he said as he hugs her again.

"yah! yah! dae jung! look who's hugging eun mi!" mi sun called.

"what the heck is sang ki doing to eun mi!?" dae jung shouted and begins to step out of the cloud.

"yah! yah! you can't do that without permission!" mi sun said.

"so do you want to watch a devil actually hugging an angel!?" dae jung shouted.

"of course not but.." an angel touched mi sun and dae jung's shoulder and tells them to just watch and see.

"sang..sang.." eun mi keep repeating a name.

"you're remembering it!" he cheerfully said.

"sang ki oppa..?" eun mi whispered with a shock.

Sang ki is so happy that he kissed his forehead that made eun mi, jung su, dae jung, and mi sun shock.

"what the heck are you doing to my eun mi!" dae jae shouted on his mind.

"I cannot believe what I'm seeing right now.." mi sun thought with her jaw dropping.

"what a show!" jung su thought.

"please don't do this sang ki oppa.." eun mi thought with her forehead being kissed and her eyes widened.

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sachiko12.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Love them

• Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.988 seconds