Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress )

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 8 months ago #70512

Chapter 5

It was monday morning and it was half past six. Hyo Rin for the first time didn't feel sleepy or tired, because she knew that she will see Tae Hyun today at school, so she was kinda happy about it. She got up, got ready for school and went downstairs to have breakfast. After she ate her breakfast she went into the car. The driver opened the car door for her and then closed it after she went in.

It was only a fifteen minutes ride form Hyo Rin's place to her school. The car stopped near the gate of the school. Hyo Rin quickly got off when she saw Eun Sun and some of her other friends walking together inside. Hyo Rin then called out to them and they waited till she catched up to them. They roamed around the school talking and laughing, beacause the classes did nit started yet, so they had an hour or few to play around.

Eun Sun turned to Hyo Rin and said "So did you see your prince yet?" Hyo Rin blushed a little and said "Well..I don't see him anywhere, maybe he's not here yet." Eun Sun smiled widely and said "Do you want to see him?" "Well yea, and besides I'm going to see him in the first class." Right after that the bell rang and they had to go to their classes.

When Hyo Rin entered her classroom, she knew that Tae Hyun will also be attending the same class so she was happy. She was one of the few people who entered the class first. Then slowly after sometime the class got full, and the class started. While listening to the teachers lecture, all Hyo Rin could think of was Tae Hyun. She was a bit sad because he didn't show up in class, and thought that he might not come to school today.

It was lunch time and the first break of the day Hyo Rin walked towards the cafeteria hoping that Tae Hyun would be there. But to her dissapointment he wasn't there. So she just took a tray and filled it with food and then went towards the table where all of her friends are. Everyone was energetic and ate happily while on the other hand Hyo Rin didn't seem like herself today. Eun Sun who was sitting beside her, noticed that her sudden change.

"Hyo Rin are you alright?" Eun Sun said worriedly. Hyo Rin looked up to her and said "I'm fine." Eun Sun knew that she was hiding something so she asked again. "Come on, I know you're lying. Tell me what's been bothering you?" Hyo Rin then sighed and said "It's just that I havent seen Tae Hyun today in class, and I kinda miss him." Eun Sun was surprised and thought to herself. "Wow.. what if Tae Hyun didn't show up for a year. I wonder what Hyo Rin would do. But this only means one thing. Hyo Rin has fallen for this guy for real."

Eun Sun then stopped thinking and said "It's alright, maybe he's sick or something." Hyo Rin agreed and said "Yes maybe." Then the girl sitting beside Hyo Rin said "Who's sick?" She was a friend of Hyo Rin and Eun Sun. Then Eun Sun replied "Miss Hyo Rin over here, is upset beacause she didn't get to see Tae Hyun today. That's why she's a bit quiet today." Hyo Rin and Eun Sun's friend then said " Tae Hyun? I just saw him earlier this morning. I saw him getting off from his car and entering the school." Hyo Rin and Eun Sun surprised said "Really?!" Hyo Rin worriedly said "I wonder where he is right now." Then Eun Sun said "Maybe he was just bunking class. I've heard that he always bunks class."

After the break they had two more classes and then one short break which was about ten-twenty minutes. And still no sign of him. During the class Eun Sun asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom, and the teacher said yes. When Eun Sun came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see Tae Hyun and some girl following behind him. They were very far at the very end of the coridoor so she didn't know what they were doing. She then saw them opening the door which lead to the rooftop of the building. Eun Sun wanted to go talk to him, but it was already late for that, so she just gave up and went back in her class room.

The school was finally finished for the day and Eun Sun found Hyo Rin and told everything to her about Tae Hyun but execpt for the part where, a girl was following him. Since Eun Sun's driver was already here she had to go home. She bid Hyo Rin goodbye and went home.

Hyo Rin's driver was not here yet so she decided to walk for a while till her driver comes to pick her up. Hyo Rin went behind the school since it wasn't crowded. She walked towards the back of the school. And suddenly her heart ached....she felt weak.....she was hurt....her eyes started to fill up with tears. She was shocked at the sight of Tae Hyun and a girl deeply kissing.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sayaka_caroline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, betshinhye

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 8 months ago #70518

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you for quick update. :)
I am curious about what happen to Tae Hyun? :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sayaka_caroline

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #70746

I'm so sorry for not updating the next chapter:( :( There was something wrong with my internet connection, so I wasnt able to log in this site. I will update soon;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #70748

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@sayaka_caroline. May be it was not your internet. PSHIC has experienced lots of problems lately. :(

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #70774

Oh really? Hmmm... So now I know why I could enter in other sites except this one :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #70925

Chapter 6

Sitting in her father's office, Hyo Rin started getting bored and tired. She looked at her shirt and it was all dirty, because it had a coffee stain. After waiting for ages, a sound came from behind her. It was the sound of the door opening. Hyo Rin knew it was her father so she didn't turn back. When her father came in, her father said " Hyo Rin, theres someone I'd like you to meet. This is Jung Su, he is Soo Jin's son. The boy you are going to marry.'' Hyo Rin was upset but she thought about her father and then stood up and went up to her father, untill she saw a familiar face. "You!?" They bought said out loud. Hyo Rin's father was confused. "Do the two of you know each other?" Hyo Rin crossed her arm and turned her back towards them and said "There's no way I'll marry him!" she said angrily. Thenn Jung Su said ''Who wants to marry you?" Then Hyo Rin's father cut in and said "Now stop it you too. Whatever it is that is going on between you two has to stop. And I told you that there is no turning back.
A few weeks earlier.....

Hyo Rin was really upset about what she has seen. She didn't go to school the next day and the day after that. Eun and her friends were worried because Hyo Rin didn't even attend any calls. Eun Sun and a friend of Hyo Rin Su Min came to check on her. They were surprised to see her still in bed crying. Hyo Rin told everything to them, and they were very sorry for her. Eun Sun saw how sad she was and said ''I knew that he couldn't be trusted.'' Hyo Rin looked up and said "So now this is my fault?" Su Min who was sitting on her bed beside Hyo Rin said "No, no no! This is not your fault. '' Eun Sun was really pissed off of Tae Hyun. So she told Su Min to stay with Hyo Rin for a while. Su Min then said "Where are you going?" Eun Sun stopped and said "To teach someone a lesson."

Eun Sun went to a club where Tae Hyun always went to have fun. When she enterde the club it was full of people and it was difficult to find Tae Hyun. Inside, there were people dancing and she could hear them talking, laughing and smelled like alchol. She then found him sitting at a round table in the corner with some friends. When she reached there Tae Hyun looked up and said "What are you doing here? And did you bring your friend with you?" Eun Sun looked mad she hit the table with her fist and yelled "Is that all you can say? Why would you do something like that to her? She loved you and you broke her heart!'' Tae Hyun was confused and said calmly "What did I do?" Eun Sun gave him a scary glare and said " Oh don't try to act all innocent. You know what you did!'' "No seriously I don't know. I didn't do anything bad ." "Is kissing a girl called 'didn't do anything bad' to you?" Eun Sun took away his glass while he was still drinking and threw the drink on his face and said "You deserve this." And she stormed out.

After that day Tae Hyun was not seen or heard. Hyo Rin felt better after some days, because she didn't have to see him and she felt glad that he dissapeared but still she was curious. After that her normal life began. Infact she got attached to Soo Jin and Ye Rim since they came to visit her once in a while. Since her father heard about Tae Hyun and Hyo Rin, he asked her again about the arranged marriage but Hyo Rin still said no. But after sometime she said yes. She thought about it for a while now and said yes. Her father thought she was joking but she was not. The truth is she wanted to help her father and it was the least she could do for him and because things didn't work out between her and Tae Hyun and thought if she didn't say yes she was afraid that she would never get married.
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sayaka_caroline.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Laila.ShinHye

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #70926

I know its short and boring....:( :dry:
I'm still working on that. :silly:
I wanted to post it quickly so you guys wont have to wait.
I'll update the next chapter soon. But if I don't have time I'll update it in the coming weekends ;) ;)
So till then... Have a nice week! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Laila.ShinHye

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 7 months ago #71024

Loved it till now ! Please do continue soon. I'm eager to know how they did met each other :)

Thanks for the updated ! ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: sayaka_caroline

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 2 months ago #76624

Chapter 7

"You said WHAT?" Eun Sun said when she was about to spit out all the food that was inside her mouth. Hyo Rin and Eun Sun were in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. "So, what's up you two?" Su Min came to sit with them, holding her tray, and grabbing a seat next to Hyo Rin. "What's up is that Miss Hyo Rin here agreed to marry someone she do'sent even know!" Eun Sun said angrily while folding her arms and then, rested back on her chair. "Oh so you finally did" Su Min said calmly as she started to eat her lunch. Eun Sun was blank faced, and she was dumbfounded. "That's all you can say?" Eun Sun said to Su Min sharply. "What is there to say? If she said yes, then that's it. She's our friend, and we support friends no matter what." Su Min said happily like nothing was wrong. Hyo Rin looked at Su Min smiled and said "Thanks for being such a nice friend, while someone else here dont know how to act like one!" Eun Sun got even more mad and said "Friends support each other but they don't just support each other when one is making a stupid regretful mistakes." "Regretful? How is it regretful? It's not your life! It's mine! I'm not even married yet and you say it's regretful?" Su Min just wanted to eat her lunch peacefully, and couldn't take any more of this and said "JUST STOP IT! Whatever you two are doing right now is not what FRIENDS do! Alright, I know Hyo Rin didn't make the best decision of her life, but it's her choice, and if she is so sure of it, we let go. And Hyo Rin I know Eun Sun can be annoying sometimes, but she's just looking after you. It only means that she cares a lot and wants the best for you. So stop fighting like its the end of the world and let me eat at peace for gods sake! Hyo Rin and Eun Sun looked at each other and felt stupid. They finally apologized and got on with their lunch. "I know this converstion is over...but, Hyo Rin.... are you really, super sure of it? I mean.. if you're having any second thoughts, you can always back out you know. Well I mean... for now. " Hyo Rin looked at Eun Sun and said "Look I know you're just protecting me but I'm fine. Besides, I want something to forget about Tae Hyun."

The school bell rang, and just like always the school ended for the day. Hyo Rin headed straight at home, since she didn't have any extra class or any curriculum activities. When she got home, she ate a bit and went upstairs to her room to study. Hyo Rin always had time for studying. She was a straight As student and enjoys studying, when she's got nothing to do. After nearly two hours of studying, she got a phone call from her father. She quickly picked it up, because she did not see her father for the whole day. "Hello, Appa?" "Oh Hyo Rin! How was your day?" "Well... good I guess..." " Ok so are you at home now? Or are you busy?" "Yea, I'm at home, and no I'm not busy. I was just studying, but now I'm finished. Why? Did you want me to do something for you?" "Yes, but if you don't have any plans." "Um... nope. I'm free" "Okay good, I want you to go to my study and get that white folder, which is right on top of my desk. I forgot it this morning and they are really important papers, so could you drop it by?" "Yes sure. Anything else?" "No nothing else." "Okay so I'II meet you later then." "Okay bye" "Bye"

Hyo Rin made her way to her father's study. She opened the door, went near the desk and there it is, the white folder. She took hold of it and went out. She got ready and left the house. Her father had a big company and the building wasn't that far. When the car arrived at the right destination, Hyo Rin got out and headed in the big entrance door. She went to her father's office and he wasn't there. So she decided to put the folder on his desk and went out to find him. After searching everywhere for him, she gave up and asked an employer about his where abouts. The employer was quick in response and said "Ah Mr. Kim is currently busy at the moment. He is in a very important meeting. I think there's still time left for the meeting to be finished." "Oh, I see... anyways thank you." Hyo Rin bowed and so did the employer. Hyo Rin decided to stay till her father's meeting would be over, since she has nothing. to do." Hyo Rin just roamed around until she got thirsty. She then went up to the cafeteria to get some coffee. As she was exiting the cafeteria, she bumped into someone. When Hyo Rin turned around she saw the guy just walking away. She then said "Hey! Watch where you're going!" "The guy turned around went closer to her and said "Are you talking to me?" The guy did, stare at her for a bit and so did Hyo Rin. She was mesmerized until she came into her senses. "Yes I'm talking to you!" "Me? You're the one who had your eyes on that cofee without looking around you." "But you..you..y" "What's wrong? Speechless? Out of words? Cause I was RIGHT?" "NO! You're not right. The least you could do was stop and say sorry or something and look what you did! You spilled all the coffee on my shirt! And instead, all you did was run away like a coward!" "Hey! It's not my fault that you are wearing white!" "White? What do you mean white? I'm not joking!" "Well it sounds funny to me!" And like that the guy just went off, and left Hyo Rin mad.

Sitting in her father's office, Hyo Rin started getting bored and tired. She looked at her shirt and it was all dirty, because it had a coffee stain. After waiting for ages, a sound came from behind her. It was the sound of the door opening. Hyo Rin knew it was her father so she didn't turn back. When her father came in, her father said " Hyo Rin, theres someone I'd like you to meet. This is Jung Su, he is Soo Jin's son. The boy you are going to marry.'' Hyo Rin was upset but she thought about her father and then stood up and went up to her father, untill she saw a familiar face. "You!?" They bought said out loud. Hyo Rin's father was confused. "Do the two of you know each other?" Hyo Rin crossed her arm and turned her back towards them and said "There's no way I'll marry him!" she said angrily. Thenn Jung Su said ''Who wants to marry you?" Then Hyo Rin's father cut in and said "Now stop it you two. Whatever it is that is going on between you two has to stop. And I told you that there is no turning back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Unexpected Love_GeunShin Fanfic ( In Progress ) 10 years 2 months ago #76685

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sayaka,
Finally we can see chapter 7.
Thanks for your time and your effort to continue your story Sis.
Looking forward to see you again.
Hope you and family are all good.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds