Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011

Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37568

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315

Actress Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV on March 1, 2011 at 11.15 p.m. She will appear in talk show “Win Win” as special guest. Talk show “Win Win” is just like SBS’s “Strong Heart”. “Win Win” is a talk show that invites Korean singers and actors come to their show, share about their life, career and dream.

“Win Win” gave audiences and fans an opportunity to know more about their idol’s life and listen to idol’s stories. Lots of stars came to this show and talked about their life’s stories. For example, they talked about difficulties on debuting, weird experiences and funny things that happened in their life.

Hosts for the show are BEAST’s Lee Ki Kwang, actor Kim Sung Soo, DJDOC’s Jung Jae Yong and actor Kim Seung Woo.

News from DC:
On March 1, Park Shin Hye will appear in TV, the guests filmed the show secretly on last week in KBS’s headquarters.

Info:
In this show, special guest is the one who will talks about guest’s things. Recent guests for this show are Johnny Yune and Joo Sang Wook. In 2007, Joo Sang Wook and Park Shin Hye filmed “Kimcheed Radish Cubes” together as on-screen couple. Therefore, Park Shin Hye maybe will be Joo Sang Wook’s special guest because of their friendship.

:bingo:

✩Translated by Vicky​✩
based on chinese translation 小花 @ Baidu PSHJGS Bar & 娇娇 @ PSH Baidu Bar
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elsiec, elankham, Lina507, monomi, ininah, Laurabianca, azu, iloveHACCI, kwinna and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37573

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Vicky Darling for the another great news about our Shin Hye. :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Too bad, we can't watch the show since our cable TV only have KBS.. :cry :cry :cry
Hmm.. Shin Hye is busy with many activities since she came back to Seoul.:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
SHIN HYE FIGHTING!!!!! :willing :willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37607

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
thanks Vicky-unnie!

same with you Sis Elana, I can't watch it live because only arirang is only the Korean channel in our local cable. too bad huhuhu!

I will wait someone with big heart upload the episode in "you tube".
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elham_naz_9, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37609

• ininah
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 119
@vicky
@elena

Thanks for that info! I was lurking in this forum for quiet sometime already... been giving some comments but not often... I've been waiting for a lot of news about SH and this time she'll be guesting on a TV show but too bad 'coz I can't have the access to watch it since our cable channels are just limited... I hope when somebody sees it they will upload it here! and translate it as well.... thanks in advance and I'm so happy I get to know more news about SH thru this forum....God bless everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37721

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
two news from newsen:

~ Park Shin Hye and Joo Sang Wook ~

google translate:
Park Shin Hye "Joo Sang Wook kkaebangjeong, sauna like my sister" Why?
[2011-02-28 20:48:35]

Park Shin Hye, Joo Sang Wook of the pole had a big laugh out particularly for jjonjjonhame.

Park Shin Hye is recent progress made KBS 2TV 'Win Win 승승장구' record in the "pole Joo Sang Wook two drama Sir role fit, suits very well and became a voice too cool, but a little different from real life, "he revealed.

Park Shin Hye after the "sister is a sauna," he Joo Sang Wook's say the pole "is not. I do not mean much, "said his wife said.

But Park Shin Hye "The drama comes in the cool, but it actually own two gags to laugh when in one corner 'in utgyeotji Why not?' worry, "said a surprisingly timid to reveal the reality of residential wook.

Meanwhile, all the images recorded from the 180 residential Joo Sang Wook other kkaebangjeong shaking like a studio show that it is the rear entrance tinged with laughter. Broadcast 1 March.

google translate:

Park Shin Hye "and the first meeting Joo Sang Wook residential kiss, to more than shaking" revelation
[2011-02-28 20:42:59]

Actor Park Shin Hye, Joo Sang Wook, and a columnar kiss was the story told us to.

Park Shin Hye recently conducted KBS 2TV 'Win Win 승승장구' record in the pole-Wook Drama with ' radish 'pole, align the first breath-Wook and' kiss' a story that told us.

Two men "The first meeting 'kiss' was far," he said. Following Park Shin Hye, "said then I was 3, 'kiss' not a burden adrift. she wanted to talk to you when one is wondering. Uk Residential and one more than they hide in the tension had been, "he said.

Therefore, MC Kim Seung-woo and "Were you nervous?" He asked the pole-Wook, "was not nervous at all. There are only a mouthwash, the camera angle from the smoke just by myself I was contemplating leaving behind a lot, "he tried did not stress his wife said.

In addition, the ttidonggap Residential Park Shin Hye Joo Sang Wook and 'uncle', not 'brother' to the title he also told us the story. Broadcast 1 March.

*need an angel help us translate these news >_<

credit:

www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=2011022...g=%B9%DA%BD%C5%C7%FD

www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=2011022...g=%B9%DA%BD%C5%C7%FD
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Vicky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, klm_adebayor, gailnav, monomi, ininah, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37767

• widaputri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Park Sin-hye "Kiss scene in my third year of high school, Joo Sang-wook shook more than I did " (2011/02/28)

Park Sin-hye spoke about the incident when she first met Joo Sang-wook and kissed him too.
Park Sin-hye will appear as a surprise guest for Joo Sang Wook

Park Sin-hye spoke about the incident when she first met Joo Sang-wook and kissed him too.
Park Sin-hye will appear as a surprise guest for Joo Sang-wook in the KBS 2TV show "SeungSeeung Jang-goo" on the 1st of March.
In the recording of the TV program Park Sin-hye spoke about how they ended up working together in the drama "Ggakddugi" and had to kiss the first time they met.
Park Sin-hye sai

Read more: www.koreantopnews.com/story.php?title=pa...110228#ixzz1FO4H7Q9Y

Park Sin-hye "Kiss scene in my third year of high school, Joo Sang-wook shook more than I did "

Park Sin-hye will appear as a surprise guest for Joo Sang-wook in the KBS 2TV show "SeungSeeung Jang-goo" on the 1st of March.

In the recording of the TV program Park Sin-hye spoke about how they ended up working together in the drama "Ggakddugi" and had to kiss the first time they met.

Park Sin-hye said, "I was in my third year of high school and although it was an act, kissing was a bit stressing. I worried if I should tell my mom or not. But I saw Joo Sang-wook was hiding in a corner and being more nervous than I was".

When the MC asked him, "Were you really nervous?", he replies, "I wasn't nervous at all. I just mouthwashed, and was concerned about the camera angle and such".

Other than that, Park Sin-hye also revealed the real life of Joo Sang-wook and his debut times.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ininah, paire

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37770

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
Lovely Day "jusanguk kkaebangjeong, sauna like my sister," Why?

201102282045491001_1.jpg

[Newsen bakyoungju news] Park Shin-Wook of the pole had a big laugh out particularly for jjonjjonhame. Park Shin Hye conducted the recent KBS 2TV 'triumphantly' record in the "pole-Wook two roles for the drama, Sir, suits and became a well nice voice, but a little different from real life," he revealed.

Lovely Day after the "sister is a sauna," he wook's say the pole "is not. I do not mean much, "he denied. But Lovely Day "The drama comes in the cool but not really laughing when her gag from one corner utgyeotji Why not? 'Worry," said a surprisingly timid to reveal the reality of residential wook. Meanwhile, all the images recorded from the 180 residential wook other kkaebangjeong also have to show up shaking with laughter tinged studio is the back door. Broadcast 1 March.

Bakyoungju This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. news and press releases This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & Views

Lovely Day "and the first meeting Wook residential kiss, to more than tteoldeora" revelation

d.jpg

[Newsen bakyoungju news] Actor Lee Wan and Keith became a pole-Wook told us stories. Park Shin Hye conducted the recent KBS 2TV 'triumphantly' record in the pole-Wook Drama with 'radish' pole, align the first breath-Wook and 'kiss' a story that told us.

The two men, "the first encounter, 'kiss' was up," he said. Following a Lovely Day, "said then I was 3, 'kiss' not a burden adrift. Should I tell my mom when contemplating. Concealed in the side pole-Wook was more nervous than me, "he said.

Therefore, MC Kim Seung-woo and "Were you nervous?" He asked the pole-Wook, "was not nervous at all. There are only a mouthwash, to smoke from the camera angle just worried how to do it alone, so I was hiding, "said his wife had not tried was tense. In addition, the ttidonggap Residential Park Shin-Wook and 'uncle', not 'brother' to the title he also told us the story. Broadcast 1 March.

Bakyoungju This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. news and press releases This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & Views

thats my own translation..
i hope you guys understand it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: azu

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37802

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
Link to watch KBS 2TV online:

*shin hye will appear on 11.15pm (korea timing) show

*malaysia time 10.15pm (20 minutes to go :lol: )

able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html (click 2TV)

kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/ (CHOOSE KBS 2TV)

www.tv365w.com/ (SCROLL DOWN, CHOOSE KBS 2TV)

www.kulei.net/HanGuoDianShiTai/68/

credit: PSH Taiwan First Fan Club
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, Lina507, ininah, azu, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37814

• gwen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 282
cant wait for the video to come out...

1_2011-03-01.jpg

9.jpg

Cr:PSH baidu bar
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, azu, NaZira1199, jewelmoi

Re: Park Shin Hye will appear in KBS 2TV, talk show “Win Win”, on March 1, 2011 13 years 2 months ago #37823

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
Print screen by Vicky :lol: Part 1

The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, monomi, gwen, ininah, Laurabianca, NaZira1199, jewelmoi
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds