TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show

Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38232

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show
Date: 10th March 2011
Time: 8.30 PM
Location: Paragon Atrium (Not sure how to get there? See below)

Park Shin Hye was invited to the launch of Ferragamo’s Spring/Summer 2011 Collection because of her love for the brand and how it epitomises her free spirit elegantly, with a touch of luxury and sophistication.

About Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye is an actress, singer and model from Paju, South Korea, who is currently studying at Chung-Ang University.

Her first major role was in the popular Korean drama, Stairway to Heaven, where she played the younger Han Jung-suh. For this role, she earned a “Child Actress Award” at the 2003 Seoul Broadcasting Station (SBS) Drama Awards.

She then moved on to star in other drama series, receiving critical acclaim for the portrayal of her character, Ha Na, in Tree of Heaven. By the time Tree of Heaven ended, Park Shin Hye had already garnered a large fan base in Korea who was captivated by her infectious personality on and off screen.

It was not until she clinched the lead actress role in You’re Beautiful that her popularity soared within Asia and around the world, with the drama series gaining a cult following and her receiving a “New Star Award” at the 2009 SBS Drama Awards.

Park Shin Hye has also appeared in photoshoots for fashion magazines such as Nylon, Allure, InStyle, Vogue Girl and Elle Korea.

Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
Singapore, March 11, 2011 – Salvatore Ferragamo is delighted to present its Spring/Summer 2011 Collection, which evokes memories of a warm summer in the South of France, combining the sensual indulgences of a hot afternoon and the fragrant sea breeze that embodies the free spirit of a holiday.

Launching in Singapore on 10 March 2011, the Men’s and Women’s collection will be unveiled in a highly anticipated fashion show at Paragon Atrium. With an event concept and design from Italy, the venue will be transformed, for one night only, into an elegant setting draped with imported tulle fabric to embody the chic lightness of the collection and cocoon guests in an exclusive, imaginary tent.

Also launching in Singapore in March 2011 is Ferragamo’s “Red Carpet”, the first made-to-order project for women’s evening and cocktail shoes. Available only at the Ferragamo duplex boutique at Paragon, the “Red Carpet” project will allow women to own a pair of custom-made shoes and experience the Ferragamo boutique like an atelier.

25 models will take to the runway to showcase the bohemian sophistication of the collection to special guests that include Ms. Park Shin Hye, celebrated Korean actress, Mr. Ferruccio Ferragamo, the Chairman of Salvatore Ferragamo, and Mr. Michele Norsa, the CEO of Salvatore Ferragamo.

The Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2011 Collection are available in Salvatore Ferragamo boutiques in Paragon #01-40, ION Orchard #01-10, Marina Bay Sands #01-45/46/47, Takashimaya D.S. level 2 and Isetan Scotts level 1 starting from March onwards.

redpincers.blogspot.com/2011/03/upcoming...e-for-salvatore.html

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, almontel, elankham, elham_naz_9, Vicky, ininah, Laurabianca, azu, kwinna, galih_nz and this user have 3 others thankyou

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38262

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks ParkJangian for the news.
I hope you could attend the show and take some pictures of our princess.
I could be a jackpot if you could see her personally.
FIGHTING!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38284

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
@elankham i'll go to the venue... will try if we can see... i hope they wouldn't be that strict... :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca, azu

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38729

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
@mama elle

thanks for the update video mama.....

i hope we could get more information to her in singapore...

hahahaha :wahaha

yes im totally sure that she is so beautiful...

i dont have any words to say about to HACCI....

bcz i know she would be my STARR......

lets dance DWEJI TOKKI :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

tsktsk.bmp

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38760

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for sharing news and clip of her singapore event...

what a lucky guy, got himself an autograph from our girl...

so she'll be part of the runway to showcase clothes and shoes for Ferragamo??? is that why she planned to go to Italy???

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38762

• chibicheek
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
Valerie, you stay in Singapore.. right?
Wahh... happy, you can meet Shinhye ! *envious*
I hope one day she could coming to Indonesia too.. :pray:
i'm just a GeunShin/SukHye shippers.. i really love them.. ! :)

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38802

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
The event today is held inside a tent. Park Shin Hye arrived at 8pm and had an interview inside the shop.

credit: PSH Baidu Bar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gailnav, Lina507, gwen, elham_naz_9, fae016, azu, iloveHACCI, leezomar and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38803

• elankham
  • Administrator
Pictures Shin Hye arrived at Changi Airport S'pore.

1a63768b22fd2846c9fc7ad0_2011-03-10.jpg

646e830107f31a82267fb524.jpg

d4495fb52092889a37d3ca24_2011-03-10.jpg

d4495fb52092889a37d3ca24.jpg

af82f33625bbe4650b55a924.jpg

credit pictures as tagged.
Thanks BAIDU.
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, gailnav, gwen, elham_naz_9, Vicky, fae016, azu, iloveHACCI, leezomar, chibicheek and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38804

• leezomar
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 450
@ParkJangian

Wow... you're so lucky to have such opportunity!:ding:

So near, yet so far.. huhu..:cry

@Vicky

Thanks for sharing the pics dear! She's so gorgeous!:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 1 month ago #38809

• elankham
  • Administrator
Vicky Darling,
Thanks for the updates. :-V :-V :-V
She is like a doll...:luvluv: :luvluv: :willing :willing
Beautiful overloads...:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:

Hopefully ParkJangian shoot many pictures and share with us..:pray: :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds