Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39105

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
feliciawst wrote:
@parkjangian,
you're so lucky to be able to see her in person!!
bet there were lots of guys there, since our princess is so beautiful and irresistible! :D
thanks for all the pictures and video posted!!
you're really lucky!!

seeing the pictures and the videos, imagine seeing her in person, i bet her beauty will just blow us off!
and imagine if Sukkie saw how the CEO just couldn't take his eyes of HIS princess, how jealous he'll be!! :D :D

@sis elana, thanks for all the pictures posted up too!!
@feliciawst there are really lot of good looking guys that night... Sukkie will not only get jealous with the CEO but also with the other guys... also those other guest ladies are jealous because all the attention is with Shin Hye... to think they wear heavy make up and sexy dresses... but still all the people there are waiting only for Shin Hye... i suddenly remember, there's one lady who's walking in the red carpet, she approach one group of ladies (i think they are STARS also) i didn't hear what she ask them all i heard was the lady saying "SHIN HYE right?" I think they are curious we are all there waiting (with cameras all ready) for her...

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39110

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
[RedPincers Coverage] Park Shin Hye at Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show

redpincers.blogspot.com/2011/03/coverage...ye-at-salvatore.html

10th March 2011 - Salvatore Ferragamo had the attention of many when it launched its highly anticipated 2011 Spring/Summer Collection with a glamorous runway show at the Paragon Atrium. In all glitz and glamour, special guests and members of the media were invited to grace this significant event from within the tastefully decorated exclusive premise. The general public could still catch a glimpse of the impressive show only from a bird's eye view up at the 3rd floor of the mall, as ambient translucent drop-curtains doubled-up as screens obscured most of the view from the lower levels, cloaking the event for a little privacy.

Popular actress Park Shin Hye was invited as a VIP guest to the celebratory launch and was definitely a major spotlight for the night. As quoted from the official press release, Park Shin Hye had been invited because of her love for the brand and how it epitomises her free spirit elegantly, with a touch of luxury and sophistication.

Invited guests to the launch were warmly welcomed upon entry into the reception area, and could tour the luxurious Salvatore Ferragamo boutique prior to the show. Guest could also have their pictures taken on the red carpet as a momento.

Dressed in a light-colored elegant yet simple floral designer dress by Ferragamo, Park Shin Hye took center stage when she made her widely-anticipated entrance to the event on the red carpet at slightly past 8pm. A barrage of camera flashes went off as she struck several poses for the media in front of the sponsors' board. As a specially-invited celebrity to the event, various VIPs including Mr. Ferruccio Ferragamo, the Chairman of Salvatore Ferragamo, and Mr. Michele Norsa, the CEO of Salvatore Ferragamo themselves came forward to welcome her in full view of all the guests. What an honor it must have been for her!

Not forgetting her fans that were present too behind the barricades, she personally approached and thanked them for their continuity support for her. Some lucky fans even managed to get an autograph! How nice of her!

Having formally arrived and introduced into the scene, she was led on a tour around Salvatore Ferragamo's boutique during which, she got to see the various designer products in its full range. It was evident that she was truly enjoying herself as she kept her cheerful composure throughout the whole tour.

A series of interviews were then conducted on the second level of the showroom with the various mainstream media bodies. However with time running short just before the start of the fashion show, several of the interviews had to be postponed to allow everyone ample time to proceed to the main event venue for the offical launch fashion show.

With the crisp sound of nature transforming the atmospheric feel of the atrium to that of a summer's lush rainforest filled with wild-life, the fashion show had begun with models dressed in Ferragamo's high fasion outfits from the newly-launched collection walking the runway.

Park Shin Hye who was seated with the heads of Salvatore Ferragamo, paid full attention throughout the show as she was seen observing the parade of models very seriously. With her well-known keen interest for Ferragamo fashion, it is hardly a surprise as to why she was infinitely intrigued by the designs of the collection.

After the fashion show had drawn to an end, she returned to the boutique to carry on where she had left off at the interviews which had to be placed on hold earlier. Once again, her natural charm and allure got everyone's heart.

Finally completing all her scheduled tasks for the event, she politely thanked everyone (including us =P) before leaving the place with the rest of her team. We do wish Park Shin Hye all the best in her future endeavours and hope to see her back in Singapore real soon.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Salvatore Ferragamo for their invite and warm hospitality throughout the awe-inspiring event, as well as the Park Shin Hye International Fan Club for their kind assistance.

Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by ParkJangian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, tulipanns, gwen, Vicky, azu, elaiza, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39136

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
thanks ParkJangian!
Shin hye is so hot!hot!hot! :onhot: From head to toe... Baby face with a woman body, woah!!! :OMG :OMG :OMG

Simple but elegant, that every man mind freak out!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39138

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
thank you for the fan account and pix..

i am so proud of shinhye in this event...she is VIP guest here...what an honor for someone so young and for one who is not into professional ramp modelling...

what a refreshing sight of shinhye in that mini floral haltered dress..her youthfulness was emphasized...very sweet and she's so pretty....

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39140

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
@parkjangian

thank you a lot for the wonderful photos and for the fan account (tata said)....

wow.! im so happy that in the event hacci is the VIP GUEST there....

hehehe.... :touched :D

im really proud of her..... hacci is my wonderful gift in korea....

bcz when i first watch her in stairway to heaven....

i got really fan of her...

until now that she is making hayate and the most awaited FESTIVAL....

wooooooo............... :touched :touched :touched

what a wonderful gift..... :onhot: :onhot: :onhot:

i hope i could see her in person..... :pray: :pray: :pray:

and when that time comes i will never miss any chances to be with her....

hahahhahaha................ :-V :-V :-V

im also proud to unnie parkjangian that you meet her....:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParkJangian

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39289

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
Park Shin Hye, attended the event Ferragamo

another article from chosun online

www.chosunonline.com/entame/20110314000047

このほどMBCの新水木ドラマ『フェスティバル』出演が決まったパク・シネが10日、韓国を代表しシンガポールのパラゴン・デパートで開催された「サルヴァトーレ・フェラガモ春夏コレクション・シンガポール・イベント」に出席した。

フェラガモ春夏コレクションのミニドレスを着て登場したパク・シネは、現地メディアのフラッシュを浴びた。このコレクションには、フェラガモのミケーレ・ノルサ最高経営責任者(CEO)やアジア各国のフェラガモ代表が出席、海外の俳優としてはパク・シネが唯一、招待された。

このようにパク・シネが招待されることになったのは、SBSドラマ『美男<イケメン>ですね』や映画『シラノ・エージェンシー』などがシンガポールで好評で、現地でパク・シネ人気が高まったためだ。

Google Translation

Shin Mizuki recently in the MBC drama festival [July 10] Cast Park Shin Hye was decided, held in Singapore on behalf of Paragon department store in Korea, "Salvatore Ferragamo Spring-Summer Events in Singapore", attended.

Park Shin Hye appeared wearing a mini dress Ferragamo Spring Summer collection, the local media took a flash. This collection, Ferragamo chief executive Michele Norusa (CEO) attended by representatives of Asian countries and Ferragamo, as the only foreign actor Park Shin Hye, were invited.

Came to be invited to this Park Shin Hye, SBS drama, You're Beautiful <Twink> I]] in the popular movie Cyrano and The Agency in Singapore, such as increased popularity for the local Park Shin Hye it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, monomi, tulipanns, Vicky, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39290

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%
─▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀ ▀─
──██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█───
──██─────██───██▀█▄───██▀█───
─▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄ ▄

♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by shahzigear86.

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39318

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Shinhye is so beautiful I cant help but to change my avatar again !! Thanks Sis Elana for sharing those gorgeous photos ! Im loving her hair colour at the moment too....suits her complexion so well :luvluv:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39483

• Roxy-T
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 228
love this yellow dress and shoes!! but I think it would be better off with wavy hair. lol :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye for Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show 13 years 2 months ago #39569

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I think this was the English translation of what ParkJangian posted as posted at allkpop:
www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-shin-hye-at...o-event-in-singapore

Park Shin Hye attends a Salvatore Ferragamo event in Singapore
by ramham424 on March 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Park Shin Hye attended an event for the luxury Italian brand Salvatore Ferragamo as the only Korean representative.

On March 10th, the actress attended the ‘Salvatore Ferregamo Spring/Summer Collection Singapore Launching‘, which was held in Singapore’s Paragon Department Store. Many international Ferregamo representatives attended the event, and Park Shin Hye received the spotlight for being the only foreign actress to be invited to the exclusive show.

The actress’ works – such as the SBS drama “You’re Beautiful” and movie “Cyrano Agency” – garnered lots of popularity in Singapore, which earned her an invitation to this ultra-luxurious event. She received much attention by wearing a new mini-dress from the line’s 2011 S/S Collection.

On March 14th, Park Shin Hye expressed through her agency, “It was my first time in Singapore and I’m very thankful many people welcomed me. I’m very thankful for this experience. If I have the opportunity, I’d love to come again.”

The actress was recently cast in the new MBC drama “Festival” alongside CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa.

Source: Star News via Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi, Vicky, iloveHACCI
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds