Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH.

Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52907

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
News "Park Shin Hye clarified: and Jang Keun Suk - Jung triangle scandal

Actor Park Shin Hye in Jang Geun Suk, Jung's sex scandal, shook his hand. Park Shin Hye is a recent interview, "Nikkan Sports" interview, said: "Online and stir rumors of the two exchanges, sbs television's" You're Beautiful ah "with the shooting, and suddenly close, but the relationship between the exchanges, said: "Absolutely not." root-Seok Park Shin Hye and Zhang in "You're Beautiful ah", the hero starred in the romantic relationship, there is no disadvantage in filming the scene look like a very good match, many fans "is not in contact" of the question, well received. Park Shin Hye and Jung, "You're Beautiful ah" after, mbc's "fascinated by you for me" stories, with the sky being finalized state Park Shin Hye one hundred in the 47th Art Awards ceremony, to the women's popular award stage, Jung and bouquets in an upright manner conveyed to attract people's attention. Park Shin Hye is the "root-seok, my brother in the variety show the mother and daughter forecast to coincide couple" more skeptical, said: "after buying a broker, barrier between us to say. But we are friendly, comfortable relationship only. "Scandal denied his love in Jung's rumors regarding said:" The Dragon of friends. "Hundred flowers to receive art award in the male star of the actress only you ', but the set." Adding: "cnblue fans," Park Shin Hye, you can contact tolerance' ", and I cheer. Each other Type A too well as friends of the boyfriend is good, but not said: "As shook his head. Park Shin Hye's new Wednesday and Thursday in the mbc drama "as I am fascinated by you," Jung, Song Changyi and Yinsu Yi Yin, Kang Min-Hyuk, who starred. 29 premiere.

original news from: 엄동진 기자 [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]

[I-Hot]

I repost the news from Baidu.
I am sorry my fellow stars, this google translations. Anyway, the news is interesting. Wish could find someone who can translate it better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Ellizs, newbie, tulipanns, Laurabianca, yatihadi

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52908

• elankham
  • Administrator
c01_2011-06-27-2.gif

2182a944218153538544f9e7.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Ellizs, newbie, tulipanns, Laurabianca

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52910

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Thanks Mommy, for the news , even though the translation is a bit complicated, hihihi!

but it is so interesting , since it is Geunshin vs Yongshin , and our princess is always been so reserved to deny

all the issue .

I hope someday , we will find the korean and chinesse translator as well in our community .

Thanks for the hard work Mommy

I love you! muahh!
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52913

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
TRANSLATION FROM Daily K Pop News:

"Triangle Love with Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa is Ridiculous!"
2182a944218153538544f9e7_jpg_pagespeed_ce_8vlt4-0bZk.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye denied the rumors with Jang Geun-seok and Jeong Yong-hwa.
She recently revealed that she had gotten close to them in the SBS drama "You're Beautiful" but not in a relationship with either of them in an interview with a daily sports media.

In the drama, Park Sin-hye and Jang Geun-seok were the main act as well as lovers. Fans that saw them getting along well on site and eyed them suspiciously thinking they might be in a relationship. After "You're Beautiful" the two had been cast again for MBC drama "Heartstrings" and the rumor expanded. When Park Sin-hye received the award for most popular actress, Jeong Yong-hwa went up on stage to hand her a bouquet of flowers.

She denied the rumors saying, "Jang Geun-seok had once said his mother thought of me as a daughter-in-law and that she had checked our marital compatibility which caused even more suspicion. Then there was word that our managers were trying to keep us apart. However, we are just friends and comfortable with each other".

Even about Jeong Yong-hwa, she said, "Yong-hwa is a good friend. I was grateful for the flowers he gave me when I won the award and I was the only one. CNBlue fans say 'Park Sin-hye is allowed to date him'. We are both blood type A's and we know so well about each other. However he is not my boyfriend".

Park is in the new MBC drama "Heartstrings" with Jeong Yong-hwa, Song Chang-ee, So I-hyeon, Kang Min-hyuk and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translated by www.hancinema.net
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by bluelilac17. Reason: add photo
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Ellizs, tulipanns, kimiafiz fieza, katnissgale, yatihadi

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52931

• elankham
  • Administrator
My Sis Chie,
miss-bone-80_2011-06-27.gif

Thanks so much for upload the accurate translation of the news.
miss-bone-128_2011-06-27.gif

Now we understand better what is the news all about..
miss-bone-7_2011-06-27.gif

Love you more for sharing.

94db86264714b9498b82a1de_2011-06-27.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52934

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Glad I could help sis Elana! Thanks for everything you do for this community! Luv yah sis! :heartsh:

...Shin hye has always been consistent with her answers. I love her closeness with the A.N.Jells! It's funny how she was never linked to Hong Ki! Hahahaha! Poor GS and YH! I hope the 4 will remain close as the years go by and won't be affected by all these negative write-ups! I miss the A.N.Jells but I'm so excited for Heartstrings!!!:heartsh:

Stars...let us support Hacci's dramas!!! Fighting!!!!:willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Ellizs

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52972

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the article! though i won't consider dating 2 hot guys a scandal...ke ke ke...
she's very young and beautiful and sweet, a guy must be crazy not to think of her as a a potential girlfriend or wife or mother of their children...

i'm sure there are more than a couple of bees that's swarming around our beautiful flower...but the one that's more obvious is the fact that she knows about GeunSuk's mom 'LIKING" her and to be a FAVORABLE daughter in law is a big thing in Korea, since mothers tend to match them with someone who will be best for their kids...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, Laurabianca

Re: Shin Hye Clarified Triangle Scandal between herself, JGS and JYH. 12 years 10 months ago #52999

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Hahaha! were going back to the history of Geunshin, and as always , even if it is old news , it is still exciting to talk about , specially when

marriage comes in, both Sukke and PSH denies issue between them , but in their response , there is always a glimpse , that while reading

we are saying to ourselves, hmmm! we know what is going through , you can hide anything from us the GS SHIPPERS!!,

Thanks Chie for the article , and thanks for sharing to us :lol: , your such an ANGEL!! :kiss1:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bluelilac17
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds