Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University:

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #58963

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University:

shinhye2.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s Official Agency said that the Actress is completed her enrollment and coming back to school

as the new semester commences. Park Shin Hye will reinstate her second year in the second quarter.

Last July Park Shin Hye was aboard in a car-accident on the way home after filming MBC Drama Heartstrings

and was hospitalized; she barely recovered in good physical condition.

Last August 26, Park Shin Hye went to Beijing, China attended and received her award at the 2011

LeTV "Asian Popular Star Award”

Note: This is only a rough draft translation

Original Source:

박신혜, 중앙대 연극영화과 복학 "내년 상반기 컴백"
기사입력 | 2011-08-28 11:12
배우 박신혜가 캠퍼스로 돌아간다.

박신혜의 소속사 관계자는 "박신혜가 하반기에 중앙대학교 연극영화과 2학년 2학기에 복학한다. 수강신청도 이미 마쳤다"라고 밝혔다.

이어 "이번 학기엔 일단 학교생활을 충실히 할 것 같다. 내년 상반기에 새로운 작품으로 컴백할 계획이다"라고 전했다.

지난 7월 당했던 교통사고 때문에 안 좋았던 몸 상태도 거의 회복한 상태다. 이 관계자는 "박신혜가 워낙 명랑하고 쾌활한 성격이라 회복도 빠른 것 같다"고 말했다. MBC 드라마 '넌 내게 반했어'에 출연 중이던 박신혜는 지난달 18일 타고 있던 차량이 반파되는 교통사고를 당해 병원 신세를 졌다.

한편 부상을 털어낸 박신혜는 지난 26일 중국에서 열린 '2011 LETV 영화&드라마 시상식'에서 아시아 인기스타상을 수상했다.
정해욱 기자 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Ellizs, tulipanns, Vicky, Laurabianca, Humilis, ck0419

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #58967

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
OMG...She is going back to school?!!!

Is she will only concentrate on her study and don't have any new project?!!!! huhuhu.....

Gonna miss her.........
miss-bone-71_2011-08-28.gif

Shin Hye Fighting!!!

Sis Lina.. thanks anyway for the not really happy news.. kekeke.
I wish she will going to school in another many years later..:dry: :unsure: :P ;)
hugs-14_2011-08-28.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Laurabianca, Lael

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #58974

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Oh my gosh , she's going back to school , that means she didn't get the part for Love Rain!!! So disappointed!

Read somewhere that Yong Hwa received so many offers (script) now and what happened then to Shin Hye?!!! Don't want to say this but Heartstrings will not be the same if it wasn't for her?!! What a bummer :(
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by kristen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #58979

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Thanks @Lina for the news! :)

@Kristen, I read from another SH website that she will be back with a new project early 2012. She also has to go to Ghana for her charity work. She already received offers for CFs in Japan. Shin Hye probably received a lot of drama offers but she opted to go back to school. Shin Hye has worked so hard this year and with HS promotional tours, having a new drama might be too much for her. Bear in mind that she still needs to rest because she never had enough time to recuperate after her car accident because of HS. Let us continue to be happy for Shin Hye!!! We, stars support Shin Hye 100%

Park Shin Hye fighting!!! :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca, paire, ck0419

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #58989

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122
I think you should not worry.
CF with cosmetics company MAC.
CF with Codes Combine .
CF in Japan.
A trip to Africa.
"Huete" still will be shown in september.
HS will be shown in other countries in autumn.
SHe will not disappear from the screen.)

And I think that if will goes a very interesting proposal, she will always be able to change something.
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Verba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca, paire, ck0419

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #59025

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
After reading about her schedule, I thought that there would be a high chance that she would not be starring in Love Rain. Her schedule is too tight and she is doing charity work in September. Shin Hye has done a lot this year: 2 dramas and 1 movie...and an unfortunate car accident. She really needs her rest!

I agree that she will not disappear off-screen. She will be doing other things like CFs and promotions for HS! I am actually very happy that Shin Hye is getting CFs overseas because this just means her international fame is ever increasing.

Also, I am glad that she will be going to school because it would be nice if she could finish all her studies before 27. Just get it out of the way. And sometimes school can just be a good means of taking a break. Sometimes I miss school life!

And I highly doubt Yong Hwa will star in another drama this year since CN BLUE is going on a large tour again. I have no doubt that Shin Hye gets lots of offer, but I think her schedule is too hectic to do another drama. It's already a lot to do 2 dramas and 1 movie in one year!

Hoping though to see her win some awards at the year end!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, bluelilac17, ck0419

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #59047

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye will be going back to school

ShinHyegoingtoSkul-crop.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye returns to campus.

As the new school semester commences, Park Shin Hye will be going back to school. Currently a student at Chung Ang University’s theater department, Shin Hye will complete her 2nd semester of Year 2 of university studies this semester.

Park Shin Hye took a leave from school in fall 2009 to film drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. She returned to school in the first half of 2011 before taking another leave from school from early summer 2010 – late summer 2011 for her movie projects ‘Cyrano Agency’, ‘Green Days’ and drama ‘Heartstrings’.

Her agency states that she has already completed her class enrollment and will focus on her academics in the current semester. Her new work plans and comeback are scheduled in early 2012.

For the time being, Shin Hye is expected to advance into the Japan market through possible CF endorsement. She will also go to Ghana, South Africa for a volunteer project in late September.

Source: Sports Chosun
Credit: k-pop express
The following user(s) said Thank You: ck0419

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye return back to school at Chung Ang University: 12 years 8 months ago #59061

• vahn22
  • New Star
i hope she'll have more projects soon especially with jang geun suk :) i miss them!
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds