Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Natural Beauty

Park Shin Hye and Natural Beauty 10 years 10 months ago #69354

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Article: Park Shin Hye "Split nose end, I considered plastic surgery"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,366, -41] She's a daebak and rare natural beauty who hasn't done any plastic surgery, not even dental procedures or touched a beauty mark on her face. Maybe that's why whenever the camera makes a close up on her face, it's so comfortable watching her because she's so pretty... When the camera close ups on other celebrities, the plastic surgery is really noticeable.

2. [+940, -38] Park Shin Hye nuna is just bursting with charms and daebak pretty...

3. [+904, -35] She's a natural beauty, of course she's different

4. [+859, -36] She has a face you can trust

5. [+729, -20] I hope she never gets plastic surgery in the future. She's pretty enough as it is. With so many plastic surgery monsters running around lately, it's natural beauties like her that catch your eye.

6. [+636, -22] A face that receives love even with the slightest smile

7. [+627, -35] I never used to know what was so pretty about her in the past but looking at her now, she's definitely pretty

8. [+371, -14] It's going to be really rare to see a natural beauty like Park Shin Hye in the future... because everyone gets plastic surgery lately. It's harder to find someone who hasn't had any work done.

9. [+340, -13] Gangnam plastic beauties can spend all the money they want, they'll never come close to natural beauties. Not only are their faces ugly, but their personalities are just as ugly.

10. [+301, -15] She's really an example of someone who worked their way from the bottom up with beauty and acting talent to boot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Humilis, hsumeg, YongShin~Lover, mun whye, Maris, Ruby Jazmine

Re: Park Shin Hye and Natural Beauty 10 years 10 months ago #69361

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
For me, she has a lasting beauty because of who she is. The more you see and know about her, the better she looks. If I just look at her superficially, she has beautiful eyes and skin that always glows. I love her nose too that is unique and gives a distinctiveness that is totally her. The little cleft in the chin is charming too.

Her face stands out from all the others for a number of reasons. Her expressive eyes and the wide range of emotions that she is able to express without saying a single word. This ability of hers makes her face come alive. It is never blank so one never gets tired of watching her. This is why she is such a good actress. Her seemingly endless talents, positive attitude and thirst for experiencing and learning new things makes her an interesting and fascinating person too.

But, what puts a permanent stamp of classiness is her mannerisms, humility, genuine caring and warmth towards all......young and old. It gives her the kind of beauty that will be there even when she is old.
I am glad she did not go for PS. I think we have to give credit to not only her but also to her upbringing, her family and friends for keeping her so well grounded

In short.....she is my idea of what is called ' a real beautiful person'
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, hsumeg, Angel88, mun whye

Re: Park Shin Hye and Natural Beauty 10 years 10 months ago #69369

• Ruby Jazmine
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
:) would you like to be my friend?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris

Re: Park Shin Hye and Natural Beauty 10 years 10 months ago #69377

• hsumeg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
maris, what a wonderful post..........a graceful description of r miss shin hye..........:ding:

yes i too believe that upbringing n also friends she choose significant in her classiness:)

her traits so wonderful 4 one being in field of entertainment which can often b so harsh n critical

n these traits sometimes hard 2 find in r own reality..........i hope 2 meet her in person soon:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.988 seconds